taenyz

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Love Me Not

AUTHOR: taenyz

MAIN CHARACTERS: Stephanie and Taeyeon

GENRES: Psychological, Romance

SYNOPSIS: Tiffany's daily musings are filled with a certain beauty named Taeyeon, who upon befriending the girl does not know this acceptance comes with a price of her full attention and care.

REVIEWED BY: simplymia
 

 

Title

The title indicates that it is a love-story, but also that it is a complicated one. Other than that there are no other indicators, so the spectre of genres that the title can be used for is endless. In one way this is good, because it draws in a wide audience, but on another side, since it is not as specific as to what the story is actually about, it might draw in the right readers who would appreciate this story the most.

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster)

The poster is very good. It’s in HQ and well done, giving the story credibility. It’s black and white and includes the who main characters, and it’s rather simple with a minimalistic tweak to it. It’s very pleasing to look at and it makes the reader want to read further. There are no things out of place or irrelevant factors, which is good.

 

 

 

Foreword/Description

The description is short and minimalistic, in a nice font. It’s very nice as it reveals a little, but not very much. It’s just enough to make the reader want to read more, but not too much so it reveals the whole story. There are still no indicators as to what it’s actually about, other than knowing that it’s about Taeyeon and Tiffany.

The foreword is very easy to read and gives necessary information, as well. At the bottom you’ve credited the shops you’ve requested trailers and edits from, which is good. The overall font however, may throw the reader a little off guard as it could be hard to read. The information is given a little here and there, so organizing it might be a good idea.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter