kooshii

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Frost

AUTHOR: kooshi

GENRE: Fantasy

MAIN CHARACTERS: Kim Hanbin, Han Aecha(OC), Song Mino, Kim Jiwon

SYNOPSIS: 18-year-old Han Aecha has always preferred the cold weather and has always felt a strange tingle whenever the snow met her skin, as if the cold energized her. One day, she meets a boy with strange blue eyes, who marks her. Her world is now no longer safe as it used to be.

REVIEWED BY: ParkKira

 

 

Title.

The title is unique and it suits perfectly with the story considering your story is about people with frost-icy powers. I find the title interesting and it’s a good sign that your story will gain lots of viewers.

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster).

I love love love your poster!! It’s very clean and mature looking. It does make an impact on the readers and makes them wonder what is going on in the story. First impressions are important for a story and I think you pulled it off by including a well defined poster of your story. Great job!

 

 

 

Foreword/Description.

First impressions should always be good. Aside from your poster, I think you did quite well with your foreword. However, I do think that you should include a list of characters in your story to make it easy for readers to identify the characters in your story. All in all, the foreword is simple but really gives a mysterious vibe that made me wanted to just press the first chapter immediately. However, I do find that a piece of something is missing. I would advise you to insert in a couple of interesting events that is happening in the story, just to make it more exciting. And I must say that I’m impressed with your spirit in becoming a successful writer. Thumbs up!

 

 

 

Characterization.

I must say that I’m a bit disappointed that you left the characterization out. Characterization is important in order to help the readers identify the characters in your story since you are using their real name. So, I hope that you take this into count.

EXAMPLE:

*character’s picture*

Kim Hanbin

-*character’s personality*

 

 

 

Grammar and Spelling.

I really do enjoy your style of writing and with your excellent literatures, I’m sure this mistake occur due to you typing too fast. I do consider this typos but,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter