dhaatk

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: The Purging

AUTHOR: dhaatk

GENRE: Mystery

MAIN CHARACTERS: Min Yoongi (BTS's Suga).

SYNOPSIS: Min Yoongi killed. Everything and everyone. (This is a short sequel to another one-shot; in this one, the scenario after Yoongi's death is presented)

REVIEWED BY: SimplyHeartless

 

 

Title:
This is the type of title one would scroll pass when they are looking for a story to read. Usually short titles are supposed to be impactful so as to intrigue people enough that they click on this story. This doesn't do that for me. Even after I read the story, I couldn't make out which part of the story is supposed to be in relations with the title. 

 

 

Appearance ( Graphic/Poster):
There's no poster so I'm going to go ahead and skip this part. 

 

 

Foreword/Description:
There's not much to comment on this part either. I didn't understand who Min Yoongi killed though for you implied that he died. There was confusion in that part but I wonder if it's because I didn't read the story before this?

 

 

Characterization:
The only main character is Yoongi and you didn't explain how his character is supposed to be so it is kind of impossible to decipher whether you did a good job at characterization or not. The only thing I'm provided with is a series of events so I'm afraid that I'm unable to comment on this part as well. 

 

 

Grammar and spelling:
There was no ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter