Schandelierre

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

STORY INFORMATION

 

Title: Be Faithful to Me

Author: Schandelierre        

Main characters: Joonmyeon, Jongin, Kyungsoo.

Status: Chaptered, on-going.

Genre: Angst.

Description/Summary: Joonmyeon was married for two years with Jongin and lived a happy life with the man of his life. However, storm came to their relationship as they entered their third year of marriage. Trapped in an affair, Jongin no longer cared for his husband and it resulted in the most tragic fate for both of them.

Reviewed by: simplymia

Date finished: 31 March 2015.

 

 

STORY REVIEW

 

 

Title.

The title gives a clear indictor on what the story is about. It’s short and nice, and fits the story well. It is not very eyećatching however, and may be lost in a pile of fics.

 

 

 

Appearance (graphic/poster).

The poster is fanart of Jongin and Joonmyeon. Although it’s a nice poster it might be a good idea to request a poster in a graphics shop, to make the story a little more “yours”.

 

 

 

Foreword/Description.

The description is short and makes the reader curious about what is going to happen next. It has a mysterious feel to it: it reveals what it is about, but not enough to make it boring. However, the phrasing seems a little bit awkward and off.

 

“Time passed by and Joonmyeon was none other than nothing for Jongin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter