✉ MissFaWa

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Park Jimin

AUTHOR: MissFaWa

MAIN CHARACTERS: Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin

GENRE: angst.

SYNOPSIS: "Hyung, when will you be here?" - "Just wait for me, okay?" Jungkook misses no one more than Park Jimin, and Jimin misses no one more than Jungkook. All Jungkook has to do is wait until Jimin gets discharged.

STATUS: one-shot, completed

REVIEWED BY: SimplyHeartless

 

 

 

 

TITLE.
Judging from the title alone, I was expecting a love story between this certain character and Park Jimin, which would then eventually won't turn out to be a sad ending due to the angst tag. After reading your story, I find this to be somewhat accurate although not entirely. I would definitely prefer another title for this story. Whereas, it does give off the right kind of impression to me, I think that the title 'But You Didn't' or something along those lines would be more suitable.

 

 

APPEARANCE (POSTER/GRAPHICS).
Your poster gives off this music video kind of feel and although it is bright and quite eye-catching, I see no relation whatsoever to the story with Jungkook being in that trolley and all. I find it odd that despite 'Park Jimin' being the title of this story, it is Jungkook instead that serves to be the main focus of your poster. 

 

 

FOREWORD/DESCRIPTION.
Your description is pretty crisp and brief and since there is no mistake whatsoever in the grammar department, there's not much for me to say. However I think that this story isn't solely about the boys missing each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter