KirbyLovesToto

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

S T O R Y    I N F O R M A T I O N

 

Title: Latibule

Author: KirbylovesToto

Main Characters: BAP and OC.

Status: Chaptered / On-going.

Synopsis/Description: Ruins: Creatures that devour human flesh as results of the Midnight Sun virus that has taken their sanity and turn them into what they are now. Sixty percent of survivors live in the Dome. The Dome that promised them new life and new home. It has been years since anyone has stepped outside the dome. The forty percent remaining of human population, however, are forced to live outside the Dome where their lives are always at risk to be devoured by the Ruins. Yanna, the sole child of the man who had built the dome from nothing dreams to see the real world. Today, she is sixteen. Today, she is stronger. Today, she has to make a choice. She will find her mother and put the missing pieces of her together. In a land full of bloods and lost hopes, Yanna must face the truth and find what had caused this virus. Here, she will meet the most unlikely team and a boy that will change her life forever. In an uncharted wasteland where everyone can die, two different worlds must discover the key to Earth's destruction. To Yanna, she could save the world. But to Zelo, he has other plans.

 

 

S T O R Y   R E V I E W

 

Reviewed by: exoticmermaid

Date finished: 14 September 2014.

 

Title: 5/5

I’m a er for a catchy, short title, so I like yours! It fits very well too, with the story, because so far, the whole story seems to talk about that one perfect hiding place. For the people who live in the dorm, their latibule is the dorm. For the people outside the dorm, they still hasn’t find theirs yet.

 

 

Graphic/Poster: 5/5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter