☎ douxsoleil

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Allegro: Young Blood and Electric Blue Skies

Author: douxsoleil

Main Characters: Jeon Wonwoo, Kang Seulgi, Jung Soojung, & Kim Mingyu.

Genre: angst, romance, friendship, coming of age

Synopsis/Description: Wonwoo is not a promise for a better tomorrow, because Wonwoo doesn't make promises that he could not fulfill. He doesn't easily fall for someone as he doesn't understand what love is in the first place. For him, the form of love he is able to grasp is when he trace his fingers along hipbones and soft skins of girls that finds comfort under his touch; they said his touch makes them feel alive. Wonwoo never believes in them, because they are all girls that are reckless with their words, and love spills out of their mouths like a broken song that is too repetitive to be listened by his tired ears.Then, he stumbles over her. He stops to look at her. Seulgi, in her wholeness and rawness, movements as fluid as water and smooth as silk can be, burns brilliantly. More than the sun, more than anyone can be, as portruding bones on her back stick out. Like a pair of wings and blades, ready to break out from her body. (And in that moment, Wonwoo finds his reason to believe.)

Reviewed By: Myst_Dance

 

 

Title:

No idea. Not all. I don’t see it, but it’s fine. Because it’s unique and cool and different and...yeah. I was not sure if it is because there is a hidden meaning behind it or because it has something to do with the character or the plot line. Maybe you should like describe it a little bit somehow where in the story.

And the appearance of your title is really...nerdy. I am not trying to be rude, but sounds more like supernatural themes, and I would have looked passed it because it didn’t really catches my eyes.

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster):

I think the poster match the story perfectly because this story isn’t the drama kind or the colorful type. This is a descriptive of love from different types of people and how to handle that thing somewhat. It does not need any c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter