► AnExoticShawol

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

S T O R Y   R E V I E W

 

TITLE: Eigengrau

AUTHOR: AnExoticShawol

REVIEWER: pcyans

 

 

 

Title: 5/5

You have a very unique and elegant title. Since it sounds foreign, I was very eager to know what this word means, so it immediately draws my interest in.

 

 

 

 

Graphic/Poster: 5/5

It’s beautiful, really. I like the images used and how it could give off some feels, and also connections to your story.

 

 

 

 

Foreword/Description: 13/15

You seem to interchange your description and your foreword. The description should be a synopsis or idea of the story, as the foreword is the comments by the author.

The description may seem long, but I could see where your story is going, so I have that idea of what your fanfic is going to be about.

 

 

 

 

Characterization: 8/10

I couldn’t exactly see why Kyungsoo had to blame himself for the deaths of Junmyeon and his mother when what just happened to him was being blind from the accident.

From how the story’s going so far, I thought that Baekhyun overpowered Jongin in terms of importance of roles, but then since it’s not complete yet, the upcoming chapters could have something in store for Jongin.

But, I could still identify the roles of each character.

 

 

 

 

Grammar/Spelling: 25/30

There was a sentence i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter