☎ Kpop_addict4ever

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Title: Some Call it Fate

Author: Kpop_addict4ever

Main Characters: Kim Taehyung (BTS's V) & Nari (OC).

Genre: Angst

Synopsis/Description: The girl he loved, his hope, and everything he cared about, lost. Everything was taken away when he lost his memory. Taehyung tries to come back to his old life to find the things he left behind. But how can he find them when he never knew they were gone?

Reviewed by: YunaBaebae

 

 

Title:

Good choice I see. When I first saw the title, I could tell straightaway that this is an angst story. But just a little tip in my opinion, that I use to review stories, It is much better for angsty stories with short titles, like “Forever”,”Ethereal”, “I Need You”. These titles could attract more readers too. For your story, you could use titles such as, “Fate”, “Call it Fate”, “Eternal Fate” etc. But be sure to use smoothing words.

I recommend you this site: http://www.theperfecttitle.com/love/Love.shtml

It could give you more inspiration on your story’s title. Overall, on your title, you did a very wise decision. It fits the story well too.

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster):

It is subtle decision that you filtered the poster to black & white. Memory-loss stories fits well on black & white. Why?   Black means a few different things, and almost all of them have negative connotations. That’s because humankind’s instinctively fear the darkness, and anything that lurks in the night.

Black also represents another great fear—being underground, again with no light to see by. Because of these two associations, death, depression, and fear all are part of the color black.

In a different way, black also represents space, specifically outer space and infinite space. There’s also a mystery to things that can’t be defined, or seen, and the color black often accentuates anything with those mysterious or indefinable qualities.
Black are also one of the boldest, most powerful colors; and the most intense against a white background. As a result, designers and advertisers often use just black and white for greater effect, despite all the other colors available.

While the colour White represent: Pure, Cold and Clean.

The best part about the layout of your story would have to be the italics font that you used in the story. You managed to put the italics into sentences or words that fits it well. Therefore, I would say that your story’s layout is really neat and clean.

 

 

 

 

Foreword/Description:

Your description is excellent! It really drew me into reading your story through your description. Your description is not too confusing or not too long nor short. It is perfect. To make your description better, I editing your description a little.

In the last line in your description: He had lost his memory that day he left because of an accident. He can’t remember the girl he loved and he can’t remember the other important people in his life.
Here is the sentence that I edited:

He had lost his memory that day he left because of an accident. He can’t remember the girl he loved dearly and he can’t remember the other important people in his life. (Add more objective)                    
 

 

 

 

Characterisation:

Overall, your characters fit their personality well. But there is one thing that I am unsure about. From your story, I couldn’t really tell Taehyung’s true personality. Well of course, in the story, Taehyung suffered from memory-loss and fell into depression because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter