► dennisse

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

S T O R Y   R E V I E W

 

TITLE:  Amidst Negativity

AUTHOR: dennisse

REVIEWER: GinaLy

 

 

 

Title 4/5
It has a very melancholy feeling and it suits with the main theme of the story about struggling to find the positive amidst the negative.

 

 

 

 

Graphic:

N/A

 

 

 


Foreword and Description: 14/15
You give readers a pretty eye-catching impression about Baekhyun right from the description, and seamlessly incorporate the foreword which elaborates the description. I feel that the foreword and description work together very nicely.

 

 

 

Characterization: 10/10
I like how Baekhyun and Chanyeol are total opposites. Baekhyun is cynical and pessimistic while Chanyeol is a pretty chirpy guy. In some ways Baekhyun in your story reminds me of the character Jenny in the movie Forest Gump: always having suicidal tendencies that are held back by regrets and fear and someone they love. I also like how both characters' background are nicely developed to fit their mentality. Baekhyun has a protective mother whose personal pain causes her to be insecured. As a result, Baekhyun doesn't experience much from life and that makes him unappreciative. Meanwhile Chanyeol smiles because that's what he can do and should do for his sister.

 

 

 

 

Grammar and Spel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter