laureleyes

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Fixed On Love

AUTHOR: laureleyes

GENRE:

MAIN CHARACTERS: Himchan & Laynie (OC).

SYNOPSIS: Meeting Himchan was like lightning. Stalking and restraining orders are a thing of Laynie’s past. With her degree newly in hand, she has her future figured out – move up in her jobs and stay away from any guy who might trigger her obsessive love disorder. They’re better left untouched. A perfect plan…and better forgotten. What Laynie didn’t figure on is Himchan, the new owner of the nightclub. Lightning always strikes twice. He’s smart, rich, and gorgeous – the kind of guy Laynie knows to stay away from if she wants to keep her past tendencies in check. Laynie, who doubles as a realtor in Seoul, doesn’t do relationships. Except, Himchan’s fixed his sights on her. When she’s sent to a remote estate to finalize a real estate deal, she discovers Himchan is her boss as a realtor and a bartender, and is also no other than the guy she left in bed. He wants her in his bed again and makes no secret of it. y, dangerously handsome, and arrogant, Himchan attracts trouble, and women, like a lightning rod. Avoiding him isn’t an option after he offers a business proposition she can’t turn down and she’s drawn further into his universe, unable to resist his gravitational pull. But the night he sees Laynie again he gets more than he bargained for. When she learns Himchan has a dark history of his own, she realizes too late that she’s fallen for the worst man she could possibly get involved with. The millionaire playboy isn’t used to taking no for an answer, and he isn’t about to start now. Or maybe their less than ideal pasts give them an opportunity to heal each other and finally find the love their lives have been missing, but when he proposes two months of no string , Laynie is intrigued and accepts his proposal.

REVIEWED BY: ParkKira

 

 

Title.

The title really did caught my attention when I started reading your story. It is short and simple but gives a huge impact to the readers. It also gives a good idea on what your story is about. Thumbs up!

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster).

I love love love your poster!! It’s very clean and mature looking. It does make an impact on the readers and makes them wonder what is going on in the story. It’s also really captivating and really suits perfectly with your story. First impressions are important for a story and I think you pulled it off by including a well defined poster. Great job!

 

 

 

Foreword/Description.

First impressions should always be good so, aside from your poster, I think you did quite well with your foreword. The description really does a good job in introducing your story while still holding back lots of information to make your read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter