✉ Kookie025

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TITLE: Nemesis of the Ruined Kingdom

AUTHOR: KOOKIE025

MAIN CHARACTERS: Jungkook & Jimin

SYNOPSIS: SPREAD THE JIKOOK LOVEE~~ It's all oneshot filled with different genres; purely more on angst, romance, drama, humour, fantasy and so on... but I may or may not write hardcore cuz' I really at those things. Sooorry Most are gonna be song inspired~ 

STUATUS: Chaptered, On-going

REVIEWED BY: MisoCakes

 

 

 

 

Note: Since you requested one single oneshot to be reviewed - we decided to give you two reviews for your collection!! 

 

 

TITLE.

 

Alright we’re going to start this whole shindig with the title - which I do like very much. Personally, I am a fan of long titles and I like the ring that ‘Nemesis of the Ruined Kingdom’ has. It reminds of one of those popular titles that you see in bookstores or what not. And whilst picking a oneshot to review for this thingo, I was instantly drawn to this one. You also did say that this was supposed to be a chaptered fic, and the title does give off that chaptered story feel (I would read it if it was a chaptered fic js LOL). But yes! Good job on the title. As I have said already, I do really like it *+*+*+*

 

 

GRAPHIC/APPEARANCE.

 

I like the graphic. It’s really simple and pleasing to the eye - however, I don’t really get a fantasy or angst theme from it, which is its only downfall. The title might also be a little plain font wise (in my opinion), but then again this might be just my opinion. But overall, it’s nice. And I do like it!

 

 

 

FOREWORD/DESCRIPTION.

 

 

Well there is no /formal/ foreword/description page present - but I am going to count everything above the actual story as this section. In particular, I am going to mention your audio link. Usually I don’t like audio links since it takes up to much space and may be a hassle for the reader, it may also hinder from getting into the ‘mood’ of the story if y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter