☎ KwonMirae

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Unsent Letters

Author: KwonMirae

Main Characters: Kim Taehyung (BTS's V) & OC.

Genre: slight angst, romance.

Synopsis/Description: Dedicated to her, the girl who doesn't fluent in Korean the first time I met her. The one who unknowingly became my friend, who I realized that I have a crush on until it was too late. I love you, Yujin. Sincerely yours, Taehyung.

Reviewed By: chae_eum

 

 

Title:

Before I read your story, I thought this would be written as an actual story and not through letters. It’s not a bad thing, but this was my first thought. After reading it through, I could see how this title fits your story. At first glance, a reader wouldn’t necessarily assume angst, but this story has some heavy angst in it. I like the title- it’s fitting.

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphics/Poster):

Your poster is well made, and it’s very bright and pink for such an angsty story- that’s where my only problem lies. No, it’s not bad for your poster to be pink as well as your background, but reading through the letters- I just can’t find it setting in for the type of story you is writing. I could totally understand if the letters were more mellowing, almost cute-like, but this a little misleading, especially if someone was to stumble upon it.

 

 

 

Foreword/Description:

I like that you put a letter in the description, but there are a couple of grammatical errors:

 

Original

 

Dedicated to her, the girl who doesn't fluent in Korean the first time I met her,

The one who unknowingly became my friend,

who I realized that I have a crush on until it was too late

I love you, Yujin

 

Sincerely yours,

Taehyung.

 

Edited

 

Dedicated to the girl who wasn’t fluent in Korean the first time I met her.

The one who unknowingly became my friend, and when I realized I had a crush on you..it was too late.

I love you, Yujin.

 

Sincerely yours,

Taehyung

 

If you’re going to write, I do suggest writing in one tense. I saw that your story was mostly written in past tense, so I edited the letter in the description to fit that. I did read that English is not your first language, so it’s understandable- BUT at the same time, try your best to improve on your grammar. If you ever feel a sentence might sound weird, always ask someone to proofread. I do believe that you’d get more subscribers if it’s written well.

As for your foreword, I’d say that you shouldn’t have written another letter there, but instead wrote what the story is actually going to consist of. I would’ve liked to see an author’s note stating that your story is written in lette

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter