☎ makeupyourmind

Cosmos Reviews Archive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Title: Dance With Me

Author: makeupyourmind

Main Characters: Kai (EXO) & IU.

Genre: romance

Synopsis/Description: It all starts with a spark. It doesn’t have to be big, just a tiny one will do.  Sometimes you don’t even realise it, it is so fast and instantaneous, it passes by without you knowing. And before you know it, you’re slowly being lured in. But I remember clearly now.  It was the moment you reached out your hand to me.  At that time I didn’t know it, but as the days go by, it became more and more obvious to me. I’ve fallen for you. 

Reviewed By: YunaBaebae

 

 

Title:

 

Okay, the first impression of your title that comes to my mind is about romance that involves dancing. But to me, the title does not seem special or neither it attracts my attention at all. Maybe you could make it more captivating. Here, I will list some titles for you: ‘A Love Dance Story’, ‘Will You Dance With Me?’, ‘Dancing Love’, ‘Dancing Hearts’, ‘Tenderness’,’Pirouette’, ‘Danse’ (Dance in French)

 

 

 

 

Appearance (Graphic/Poster):

 

I really love the poster’s filter, an alluring combination of purple and blue with a tint of freshness in it. The way you blend the pictures together is splendid but there is a few things that the poster does not meet to my expectations. First, is the font. I could make out the font clearly in the poster as the the font somewhat blended in with the background making the font hard to see. White, of course is a pretty colour that is color at its most complete and pure, the color of perfection. The color meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion. White is totally reflective, awakening openness, growth and creativity. You can't hide behind it as it amplifies everything in its way. BUT, the background is also partially white in colour and it is indistinguishable. I would recommend you to maybe put some outline colours in the font or change the font to another lighter colour like maybe pastel pink? Second, will be the black borders on the top and bottom of the poster. I think it looks weird from afar that only the top and bottom have the black borders. It is better to put the black borders in all sides.

The layout of the story is really neat. Good job on that ^^

 

 

 

 

Foreword/Description:

 

You definitely did well on description. It really draws me in reading your story. I like how you put italics as a font in your description. Your description is indeed beautiful but I strongly encourage writers to give a description of the plot of the story so that the readers could briefly know what the story is about. To improve your description, in the last sentence, it became more and more obvious to me that I’ve fallen for you. You could use an Ellipsis after tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter