KrysTaeng - Secretly Dating

TaeNySic Scenarios
sleepy-sailer asked: Krystal and Taeyeon are secretly dating behind everyone's backs trying not to get caught (and are succeeding so far). They see Jessica,Sooyoung, and Yoona at the same place they're currently on a date at and are avoiding them while trying to enjoy their date :D
 


Why hello, KrysTaeng! ;)

~

Krystal stretched as she stood in the middle of her rather hazardous room. She was contemplating on what to wear and it was becoming frustrating. It was a simple date but she hadn’t been on a date in a while.

Having a free schedule at the same time as her girlfriend did was a bit difficult. Krystal was busy with her drama filming while Taeyeon was preparing for TaeTiSeo’s comeback. This would be a first date since f(x) first started their promotions for Rum Pum Pum Pum.

Honestly, Krystal had been missing her girlfriend a lot. They only communicated with each other through texts and the less frequent phone calls. It was difficult to do since they didn’t want anyone knowing about them and for some odd reason, they couldn’t get time to themselves.

Taeyeon had Tiffany and Seohyun suspiciously looking over her shoulder while Krystal had her members as well as her co-drama stars to worry about. The one person they worried most about was Jessica. 

They had been dating a little before SNSD promoted The Boys. So it really should be easy for them to keep it on the down low when they’ve been doing it for so long. Although it caused Taeyeon to feel guilty because she just couldn’t face Jessica.

Krystal pursed her lips as she looked around the messy room. Her eyes landed on a pair of denim short shorts and she contemplated on wearing them. Taeyeon was a definite byun and she happened to love Krystal’s legs, particularly her .

But no. She couldn’t wear that! It was freezing outside and even if she welcomed Taeyeon’s hands all over her body, Krystal would not be freezing on their date. The young Jung settled on some tight jeans and was left standing with only a bra and jeans.

Now she didn’t know what to wear on top! The cellphone that rested in her hand began to buzz. Krystal answered without looking at the caller id.

"Yoboseyo?"

"How’s my beautiful Soojungie?”

Krystal automatically pouted and spoke with aegyo, “Yeobo, I don’t know what to wear~”

"Babe, calm down. You look good in anything. I’m sure what you’re wearing is fine," Taeyeon chuckled.

"Oh really?" Krystal cocked her hip to the side, "Tight jeans and a bra?"

"Mmm, babe. Is that what you’re wearing? What color’s your bra?" Taeyeon’s voice turned husky.

"Black," Krystal said carelessly.

"Is it lace? My favorite?"

Krystal shook her head as she could literally imagine Taeyeon waggling her eyebrows suggestively, “Such a byuntae. I’ll let you find out later if you behave.”

"Oooh. Taeng likes the sound of that."

"Yeobo, you’re talking in third person again," she said as she began to press different blouses against her body while looking into the mirror.

"Can’t help it if my gorgeous girlfriend is teasing me over the phone," Taeyeon chuckled.

"Shut up, I was just answering your question," Krystal’s cheeks turned crimson.

"Soojung?"

Krystal tripped over a pile of clothes and let out a yelp, “U-Unnie!”

"What are you doing?" Jessica crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame while watching her struggling sister on the floor.

"I was just…I was just, wait. What are you doing home? I thought you were heading out with Yoona-unnie and Sooyoung-unnie?" Krystal said as she stood up while discreetly placing her phone in her back pocket.

"Yeah, I’m about to head out and go to the dorm. Where are you going? And why are your clothes all over the floor?"

"I was going to hang out with my members at Amber’s apartment. And for the mess I was uhhh…looking for my favorite t-shirt," Krystal mentally winced at her lame excuse.

Jessica quizzically looked at her sister before stepping forward and pulling something from the middle of the pile, “Here. Try to clean up before you leave and say hi to Amber for me.”

"R-right," Krystal nervously laughed as her sister winked suggestively.

Once the coast was clear, Krystal lifted the phone back to her ear, “Yeobo? You still there?”

"Your sister gone?"

"Ne."

"Okay, did you still want me to pick you up or…is that too risky?"

"I’ll just walk a couple of blocks from my house, you can pick me up at the usual spot."

"Alright, will do. Oh and babe?"

"Mm?"

"There’s nothing going on between you and Amber right?"

Krystal rolled her eyes, “I thought you were going to say I love you or something! And no, there’s nothing going on between me and that llama. I don’t think Henry would appreciate it very much. Or Min. Ugh, I don’t even know who she’s dating right now. Why are we talking about her?”

An ahjumma laugh was heard through the ear piece, "Calm down, babe. Quit being defensive. I was just teasing. I’ll see you soon."

The young Jung huffed, “Okay, I’m heading out.”

"And I love you, always."

Krystal softly smiled, “I love you too.”

~

Krystal knew that she should have taken Jessica walking into her room as an omen. She was currently hiding behind a stuffed animal stand in the Lotte amusement park. Why? Because she was hiding from Jessica, Yoona, and Sooyoung who happened to be there as well.

Taeyeon had a look of displeasure on her face as the two of them peeked around the corner at her bandmates. Great, now she really needed to hide from them since she rejected their offer to join them earlier.

"Why today of all days? And why here?" Krystal whined.

A cool hand held Krystal’s and Taeyeon looked at the taller girl with an apologetic grin, “Come on, we can still have fun without them catching us. Think of it as an adventure.”

"Adventure?"

"Yeah, sort of like Mr. and Mrs. Smith on a deadly mission. Our mission is to have fun while hiding from those three."

Krystal stood in contemplation before nodding, “Alright. As long as I get to be Mrs. Smith.”

"What? How is that fair? You’re taller so you should be Mr. Smith. I am not going to take on the role of Brad Pitt while we’re hiding from Sooyoung,” Taeyeon grumbled.

"Yeah but you’re older and you’ll be guiding me."

"Mr. Smith likes to eat meat. You like to eat meat. Mrs. Smith cooks. I cook. So I’m Mrs. Smith you’re Mr. Smith."

"Mrs. Smith doesn’t know how to cook so your argument is invalid. Although I do love meat. Do they have any meat stands around here, Mr. Kim?” Krystal tugged on the older girl’s wrist.

Taeyeon pursed her lips but relented with her girlfriend, “Fine then, Mrs. Kim. I think I saw meat on one of the menus at the foodcourt.”

~

It really was like a mission and so far they were successful. No sight of the three members of SNSD and Taeyeon could feel herself breathe easily. They were currently in line for the ferris wheel when her eyes widened.

Taeyeon pulled Krystal down behind a trashcan, “Yah, Soojungie, they’re over there.”

Krystal peeked her head around the corner to see her unnie standing in line about ten people behind them. Her heart felt like bursting from anxiety and she whipped back to look at Taeyeon, “What do we do?!”

The older girl her lips nervously before tugging Krystal up, “Just…act natural.”

"Dammit, I can’t. Unnie knows what I’m wearing. She’s going to notice us!" Krystal panicked.

Warm arms encircled the young Jung’s waist before she felt a head resting on her shoulder blade, “Don’t turn around. It’s almost our turn anyway.”

The two girls nervously made it to the front of the line until they heard a loud voice, “Hey Sica-unnie! Isn’t that Krystal?”

"Omo! I think it is! Hey Krystal!"

Damn Yoona and Sooyoung’s loud voices. Taeyeon shoved Krystal into the ferris wheel’s booth and they faced away from the line. They let out a sigh of relief when the doors closed and they began their way around the ferris wheel.

"That was close," Krystal said.

Taeyeon grinned, “But that was sort of fun. You have to admit today was fun.”

Krystal nodded, “Yeah, it was.”

"Now all I need is for you to come sit here," Taeyeon patted the seat next to her.

Quickly obeying, Krystal placed herself by her girlfriend who immediately wrapped her arms around her, “Omo, you’re so touchy.”

"Can’t help it, I miss you," Taeyeon nuzzled her nose into Krystal’s neck.

A giggle escaped her, “I missed you too, Yeobo.”

Krystal tilted her head back when she felt lips kissing her neck before slowly making their way up. Their lips found each other and Taeyeon massaged the back of Krystal’s head while Krystal caressed Taeyeon’s collarbone.

After a couple of minutes, they pulled back from their make out session and leaned their foreheads together as their booth was at the peak of the ferris wheel.

"I love you, Kim Taeyeon."

"I love you too, Krystal Jung Soojung."

~

How was that sleepy-sailor? :)