Chapter 96 - Something's Wrong

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

Hoku froze on the seat staring at the now bloody and soaked toilet paper in her hand. Her heart froze while her blood ran cold, she swallowed heavily before looking down into the toilet to see that practically everything had come out of her was blood or blood clots. Panicking she tried to pull herself off the toilet only to fall back in pain as she grabbed onto her stomach, biting her lip, drawing even more blood as the most painful cramp of all had ripped through her entire body. She grabbed onto the counter next to her before sighing as it disappeared. With teary eyes she looked to the door in worry.

“OPPA!” She shouted not wanting to panic them as she took a few deep breaths while rubbing the side of her stomach. Not receiving an answer she groaned as the feeling to push, with the pain climb on her again.

“OPPAAAA!” She screamed in pain unable to hold in her screams as she hunched over trying to hold onto anything she could.

“Hoku-ah! Are you ok in there?!” TOP’s voice rang through the door as her head whipped up and towards the door.

“OPPPAAAA!” She screamed again as the door swung open showing a terrified TOP and Crystal standing there.

“What’s going on? Are you ok?!” TOP shouted unsure as what to do as Hoku screamed through her tears, showing the blood that had now filled the toilet.

“Oh my God!” Crystal gasped stepping back in horror as TOP stood there unable to move.

“Opppaaa. Something’s wrong.” Hoku cried shaking TOP from his thoughts as he turned to Crystal.

“Go get the car ready, we need to get her to hospital immediately!” TOP urged Crystal who just nodded and ran out to do as told. TOP looked back to the crying woman sitting on the toilet in front of him. Helping her slowly off the toilet, he hissed when he saw the mess that was in the toilet, something was totally wrong. He helped her pull her sweats up, covering it in blood in no time. He pulled her arm around his shoulder before helping her out, uncaring that there was now a trail of blood following them to the front door. Reaching the doorway, Hoku cringed almost collapsing before TOP barely caught her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She screamed in pain holding her stomach. TOP was panicking, something wasn’t right.

“Come on, let’s go.” He urged worried even when she was in pain, pulling her up bridal style into his arms, uncaring that he was now covered in it. They loaded her into the back of his car, lying down before flying out of the driveway.

“Crystal, I need you to call Jiyong.” TOP said calmly waving his apologies to those he almost practically ran off the road. Crystal hesitantly nodded before taking the phone from TOP, dialing for him. TOP kept his eyes glued onto the woman panting in the backseat of his car while the woman next to him was in worried tears.

 

“Wow, it looks good Hyung.” Seungri praised walking in on Jiyong’s new project impressed.

“Of course it does.” Jiyong mentioned proudly as Daesung chuckled.

“Excited?” Youngbae asked over to Jiyong who just eagerly nodded.

“More excited than I was for our debut stage.” He admitted as the 3 chuckled.

“You’ll be a great father.” Daesung praised as Jiyong smiled.

“I hope so.” Jiyong sighed, lying out on the freshly wood laid floor.

“How are you going to deal with the baby and the music?” Seungri asked as Jiyong sat up looking to the 3.

“I’ll figure it out.” Jiyong reassured causing them to smile.

“I hope it comes out looking like Noona.” Seungri teased as Daesung nodded in agreement.

“If it comes out looking like you Hyung, poor thing will be beyond ugly.” Seungri teased as Jiyong reached over bashing the maknae in the head with the nearest object.

“Hyung.” He whined rubbing the back of his head.

“Poor Selena, your kids will all be ugly and annoying.” Jiyong hissed back causing the other 2 to chuckle. The atmosphere was shaken when Jiyong’s phone began ringing in his pocket. Sitting up far enough, he pulled it out before looking to see it was TOP Hyung calling.

“Oh? Hyung.” He mentioned answering it.

 

“Hyung?” Jiyong answered quickly as Crystal sniffled.

“Oppa, it’s me Crystal.” She answered nervously.

“Oh, Crystal-ssi.” He spoke confused as Crystal looked over to TOP for some sort of comfort.

“Is there something wrong?” Jiyong asked nervously into the quiet line. Jiyong looked to Youngbae, Seungri, and Daesung who were helping him with the surprise today.

“What’s up?” Daesung whispered as Jiyong stood from the ground shrugging, unsure.

“Crystal?” He called into the phone as Crystal looked back to the night sky.

“We’re heading to the hospital.”  Crystal answered as Jiyong’s eyes shot open.

“Is Hoku-ah, alright?” He asked worried already, trying to find his car keys in a panic.

“Hyung! What’s going on?!” Seungri shouted after him.

“I think there’s something wrong.” Crystal whispered in tears as Jiyong’s heart dropped, if that dresser wasn’t there at the time, he would have fell to the ground.

“What happened?” He asked trying to hold in the tears as he ran out to his car with the 3 confused members following him.

“She’s bleeding……a lot.” Crystal whispered looking back to the now pale girl still panting loudly in the backseat.

“I’ll be right there.”