Chapter 137 - One More Thing

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

“Went on without a hitch huh?” Steph mentioned over to Hoku who was sitting at one of the various booths alone. Hoku chuckled and nodded, sipping on the non-alcoholic drink sitting in front of her.

“Did Jiyong like the song?” Eden then asked being the next one to join the booth.

“He didn’t say it , so I’m assuming he liked it.” Hoku mentioned back as Selena then joined with Lydia.

“Jiyong-ah absolutely loved the song, no doubt.” Lydia mentioned as Hoku sighed, sitting back comfortably in her seat.

“By the way, where did the birthday boy disappear to?” Selena then asked as the girls eyes darted all over the dance floor.

“He’s mingling with his friends. This is why I invite them here, it’s fine.” Hoku mentioned over the loud music before sipping her drink again.

“Girl, you need a real drink in you.” Lydia pointed out grabbing a shot glass off one of the bartenders walking pass before sliding it across the table to her.

“No, I can’t.” Hoku quickly refused as Selena snorted pushing the glass closer towards her.

“Elle isn’t with you tonight, and you and Jiyong will be alone tomorrow, it’ll be fine.” Steph whined as Hoku sighed, they had a pointed. She didn’t drink because she had to feed Elle, but Elle would be with Jiyong’s parents all weekend till Monday. She groaned in annoyance by all the eyes baring in at her, quickly grasping the cup before downing it in one shot. She hissed, slamming the cup down before looking up to all the smiling faces.

“You need to let loose.” Eden whined reaching over to massage her shoulders. Hoku snorted, pushing her arms off.

“Why don’t you go find your lovely husband and ravish him?” Hoku teased as Eden’s eyes shot open in embarrassment.

“We all know you want to.” Steph teased, wriggling her fingers across the table causing everyone to chuckle.

“Unnie!” A voice shouted as Hoku looked up from her friends to see 2NE1 now at the end of the booth.

“Oh hey girls.” Hoku smiled looking to each of their face, seeing the hesitation written on them.

“What’s up?” Selena asked narrowing her eyes as Dara sighed, stepping up.

“Do you know where Jiyongie is?” Dara asked as Hoku slowly shook her head, confused.

“No, should I?” Hoku asked hesitantly as Bom nodded.

“Lee Hi arrived.” She mentioned as Hoku’s blood ran cold before she shot out of her seat.

“What?!” She snapped as Steph grabbed her arm to control her.

“She’s been following Jiyong for a while now, we came to let you know, Unnie.” Minzy answered as Hoku growled looking around the club for that black and white hair she had been dying to see, only to run across another bartender. She grabbed his shoulder, turning him around before grabbing the tray, gesturing for him to leave.

“I need these.” She mentioned quickly downing all of them before anyone could stop her.

“Hoku-ah! Calm down.” Lydia snapped trying to grab the last shot glass from her before it disappeared down .

“Unless you’re going to help me murder someone, stay here.” She hissed pushing past everyone before slightly stumbling down the stairs. Best way to find someone in a packed club, radio in help. Hoku froze in her spot, pulling down the small microphone that was still sitting on her cheek before turning on her radio

“Anyone have eyes on G-Dragon?” She called keeping her eyes around, panning the area.

“I just saw Jiyong-ssi near the bar.” One spoke as her head whipped in that direction.

“Thanks.” She thanked whichever guard it was that answered her before she began to politely push her way through the crowd.

“Omo, Hoku-ah!” A voice called as she looked over to see TOP and Crystal dancing. She slightly smiled at the encounter before looking over.

“That song was beautiful Hoku-ssi.” Crystal mentioned as Hoku sighed before looking over.

“Crystal, I told you to stop calling me that.” Hoku whined tugging on Crystal’s arm as she smiled.

“What’s up Hoku-ah?” TOP then asked obviously noticing the expression on her face.

“The girls said Lee Hi came and has been following Jiyongie around.” Hoku answered as TOP’s face dropped.

“It’ll be fine Hoku-ah.” TOP reassured as Hoku rolled her eyes and looked over.

“Oh, I’ll be fine, can’t say the same about her or him.” Hoku hissed quickly walking off.

“You think we should follow Hoku-ah?” Crystal asked as TOP kept his arm around her waist, just watching closely as Hoku pushed through the crowd. He sighed before looking down to the girl looking up at him expectantly.

“I’m sure if we don’t, there is no guarantee that either ‘she’ or Ji get out of there alive.” TOP whispered turning his attention back to where Hoku disappeared.

“Come on, let’s go.” Crystal urged grabbing TOP’s hand before pulling him along with her.

 

“Damn her.” Hoku whispered as she put on a fake smile, bowing to a few people who had noticed her. Finally she got to the bar to find that it was empty, only cluttered with a few guests and the usual employees. Sighing in annoyance, she looked around before finally walking to the bar itself.

“Excuse me?!” Hoku yelled as the woman closest to her looked over before bowing.

“Ah yes, can I help you Hoku-ssi?” She asked respectfully while Hoku leaned over, tapping her nails on the bar top.

“Have you seen G-Dragon?” Hoku asked nicely as the woman nodded, continuing to make the drink in front of her.

“He just left around the corner with Lee Hi-ssi.” She answered gesturing into the hallway where the VIP rooms were located. Hoku clenched her jaw before smiling, bowing her head in thanks then began marching over.

“Hoku-ah.” A voice called as she sighed irritated, before looking over to see YG walking up behind her.

“Oh sir.” She said bowing as he slipped his hands into his pocket before looking to her.

“Where are you going in a hurry?” He asked as she looked down to her painted toenails then up to him.

“I’m going to check on Jiyong-ah.” She answered as he nodded before gesturing for her to go on ahead. Hoku nodded hesitantly, turning away from him before walking quickly into the hallway. YG knew something was up, especially after overhearing Hoku’s conversation with 2NE1 just moments ago, he knew it was a good idea to follow her.

 

After YG stopped her, Hoku quickly went on her way towards the hallway, turning into the hallway, she sighed when she saw it was empty meaning they were in a room. Climbing down the few steps into the hallway, she knocked on the first door before opening it to see it was empty, same went for the next 2 before she landed on the last one. Taking a deep breath, instead of knocking she kicked it open, almost falling when she saw that indeed Jiyong and Lee Hi were in this room, alone. The two persons in the room both flinched when the door made contact with the wall, Jiyong quickly looking over before his eyes shot open. He was nowhere near Lee Hi, but being in the same room with her suddenly made him guilty.

“Baby.” He whispered as Hoku crossed her arms over her chest before leaning on the doorframe.

“Very reason why she wasn’t invited.” Hoku mentioned, thankful that it was a lot quieter down the hallway then it was in the club. Lee Hi scoffed at her comment before plopping down to the couch behind her, uncaring.

“So rude, everyone else in YG was invited, why wasn’t I oppa?” Lee Hi whined as Hoku clenched her fists annoyed.

“I invite those that I consider family not a pain in the .” Hoku mentioned back smirking when she saw the flame light on Lee Hi’s face.

“Baby, it’s not what it looks like.” Jiyong quickly defended as Hoku’s eyes traveled to him angrily.

“Just don’t talk right now, I don’t know how to read anything at the moment.” Hoku warned as he gulped, worried.

“Just face it, you take me as a threat.” Lee Hi finally spoke as Hoku snorted before looking over to her unfazed.

“Yah, right. If I took you as a threat, I might as well duck for cover every time I see a bunny run at me.” Hoku teased as her eyes shot open before glaring at Hoku.

“WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM!?” Lee Hi finally snapped shooting off the couch before pointing an accusing finger at her. Hoku chuckled at the reaction she got.

“You are. You always are.” Hoku mentioned as Lee Hi stood there with her fists clenched at her sides.

“All you want is Jiyong and you are willing to do anything for me to leave him right?” Hoku asked proudly as Jiyong stood there confused, slightly worried at where the conversation was leading.

“I would kill you if I could.” Lee Hi hissed causing Jiyong to spark in anger this time.

“YA! YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH!” Jiyong snapped marching over as Hoku stopped him. He looked over at her confused to see her smiling before shaking her head. He hesitantly backed down.

“What have I ever done to you?” Hoku asked amused as Lee Hi stepped up bravely to face Hoku who stood there.

“You destroyed his life, he was amazing until you came around, got pregnant and then dragged him into a father.” Lee Hi hissed. Hoku smirked, putting her hand up to stop Jiyong from charging at her.

“Did you hear that sir?” Hoku called out as Lee Hi’s eyes shot open before looking over Hoku’s shoulder.

“I’m surprised you knew I followed you.” YG suddenly spoke as he stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him. That’s when Lee Hi’s panic set in.

“Sir?” Jiyong whispered confused as YG sighed, walking over to pat his shoulder.

“Lee Hi-ssi.” YG suddenly said as lee Hi stood there nervously picking at her nails.

“This was the last straw.” YG announced as Lee Hi looked up already in tears.

“Sir!” She shouted as he shook his head with a hand up to stop her.

“I already forewarned you, this is it. Report to my office on Monday, I’ll call your parents to meet with them too.” He mentioned as she broke out in tears before glaring over at Hoku.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!” She shouted like a little child as Hoku smirked.

“No, this was all you.” Hoku answered back before YG stood between Hoku and Lee Hi.

“I consider Hoku-ah like my daughter, you have done some very hurtful things about her that I will no longer stand for.” YG added as Lee Hi bit her lip before walking over to the door.

“Wait!” Hoku called after her causing her to freeze in the door, then looking over to Hoku.

“One more thing.” Hoku added walking over before smiling at Lee Hi.

“I never took anything away from Jiyong. If you loved him truly like the way I do, you would see that he is still incredible, his music will always be incredible. The only thing I did was further prove that he is also an amazing father.” Hoku answered proudly as Lee Hi screamed like a spoiled little child before marching out of the room.

“Thank you baby.”