Chapter 18 - Slowly Losing It

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Jiyong’s POV…

I had arrived in Seoul before anyone else, thank god. I climbed off the plane, slipping my earphones in before I was welcomed by the usual amount of fans over flowing Incheon before loading into the company van.

“YG building?” The driver asked as I nodded never looking to him before we pulled away from the airport.

“How was the wedding?” he asked making small chat as I sighed nodding.

“It was fine.” I answered as he nodded.

“Is it true Jiyong-ssi?” He then asked as I turned my attention to him through my sunglasses.

“What is?” I asked as he sighed looking through the windshield now.

“That Hoku-ssi is back.” He mentioned as my heart stopped beating at the mention of her name. Figures he would ask about her.

“Yah.” I answered coldly turning back to the window uncaring anymore. We arrived at the building soon after, I didn’t wait for him to open the door before I basically marched towards the company building and up to the studio.

“Oh, you came back early too?” Teddy Hyung asked the moment he saw me open the door. I just nodded and plopped down on the couch without another word.

“How are you?” He then asked as I groaned sliding down the couch to lie on my side.

“Can everyone stop worrying about me?” I whined massaging the bridge of my nose before he turned in his chair to me.

“Ji, we have to worried about you, when ‘she’ suddenly turns up.” He pointed out as I sighed loudly.

“I’m fine, so stop asking.” I whispered practically in begging to cut the current conversation we were having. We went through the newest song I had been working on before coming out to take a rest.

“Ji, I think you should take a look at this.” Teddy hyung suddenly mentioned as I turned to see him on his IPad.

“What is it?” I asked hesitantly as he held it out for me to take. I pulled it out of his hand before walking over to sit on the couch. Turning it right side up I stared at the headliner like I had seen a ghost.

 

[Big Bang’s G-Dragon’s Ex-Girlfriend back in Seoul with mystery man]

X7wT5nQ.jpg

Everyone has caught up in the last 4 months about the break up between Big Bang’s G-Dragon and former publicist and Head Coordinator of their Stateside Fan Club, Hoku Fernandez. Fans were crushed to see the idol return from the states months ago looking as if he had been run over only to find out that Hoku had broken it off officially with the leader. The members were equally torn by the news from the photos taken of the group’s arrival at Incheon Airport.

 

Now with news and photos flooding the net this morning, not 10 minutes ago, photos of said woman had been surfacing through fan sites. Hand in hand with a mystery man, she was dressed obviously try to go unnoticed with a hoodie and hospital mask, fans left from G-Dragon’s arrival a few hours ahead of her recognized her without any doubt.

 

Fans that had recognized her followed her to a black car that had picked up the couple and departed towards Seoul. News as to why she is now in Seoul hasn’t been mentioned but it had also been admitted that fans in Jeju hoping to get an eye at the new Big Bang newlyweds also spoke up saying they had seen her arrive there where she met some of the Big Bang members in a coffee shop.

 

I sat there just staring at the dozens of fan photos taken of the couple before recognizing the man hand in hand with the unidentified woman. It was definitely him and that was definitely the douche bag the she had brought.

“.” I muttered under my breath before tossing it to the couch space next to me.

“Is it her?” Teddy Hyung asked over as I hung my head back against the couch.

“I really hate that bastard.” I mumbled staring at the ceiling.

“Why do you hate her?” He asked confused as I shook my head before looking to him.

“The bastard with her.” I mentioned as he nodded in understanding.

“Who is he anyways?” he asked standing to grab his I Pad before sitting next to me.

“Her new boy toy.” I answered through my teeth as he sighed turning to me.

“I want to rip his throat out.” I admitted causing him to chuckle and reach over to pat my shoulder.

“No you don’t.” He retorted as I looked over in a glare.

“What are you talking about? That man had his hands all over her while I was there, he basically ripped her away from me when I tried to talk to her.” I snapped poking a finger at the man’s photo on the screen. Teddy Hyung nodded before looking up to me.

“Bro, I understand, but there isn’t anything you can do. You need to concentrate on what’s in front of you instead of what’s in the past.” He mentioned seriously as I sighed lying my head back.

“Hyung, I can’t stop thinking about her.” I admitted before he nodded.

“Totally understandable.” He answered as I continued.

“The moment I saw her enter the ballroom, I wanted to run out to her and hold her so badly.” I whispered sitting up before looking down to my hands.

“But I couldn’t, she was with him. She’s no longer mine.” I whispered clenching my fists before fighting off the tears.

“Ji, you have to give it time. It’ll pass like any other relationship.” Teddy mentioned as my heart clenched. He was right, but no matter how I looked at it, I didn’t want to move on from her. She was everything to me.

“When do you leave for the GDA’s?” Teddy Hyung then asked as I stood up stretching.

“Wednesday morning.” I answered looking around the room at the various things.

“Oh my god, this is going to drive me insane.” I finally crumbled under the pressure and fell now squatting with my head in my hands.

“Hyung, I can’t take it anymore. If I see that guy near her again, I’ll flip.” I threatened fighting off the images now invading my mind quickly. Never had I thought that even after being away from her for so long would bring me back to the miserable person I was when I came back from the states. It was surprising that such a woman had this sort of power over me, I was suffering once again.