Chapter 119 - Coffee Time

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

“Wow, that’s so creepy.” Eden whined as she sat in one of the coffee shops near YG with Hoku and Selena.

“I know. If that were me, I would have ran out there just to hang him from the fence.” Selena seethed causing Hoku to snort from behind her hot chocolate.

“Yah, I would have but one, I was shocked, and two, I had one of my s hanging out.” Hoku spoke back sarcastic.

“Well still, it’s good that Jiyong took the initiative to set up that security system. You two are a celebrity couple after all.” Eden pointed out digging into her muffin.
“Pfft celebrity couple. Everyone knows me as Jiyong’s girlfriend, the mother of Jiyong’s daughter, I’m no celebrity.” Hoku retorted rolling her eyes.

“Well like it or not, I’m sure you’ll accumulate your own fan club and anti-fans.” Selena pointed out before they heard the door to the café open with the sound of the bell.

“Oh! Steph! Here!” Hoku called over waving her hand to get her attention.

“Sorry, I’m late.” Steph went around hugging the girls before sitting down.

“Daesung insisted that I don’t come and get my rest. So I lied that I was going to get me some maternity clothes.” Steph snickered causing the girls to chuckle.

“You don’t need it yet, you’re still not showing.” Hoku whined reaching over to poke her still flat stomach. Steph quickly shooed her away.

“Anyways, let’s get to planning.” Steph hurried, pulling out her laptop as the girls pulled out their various electronic devices.

“So you said YG was able to reserve that club?” Eden asked from her I Pad where Hoku nodded from her own.
“It’s called Red, it’s supposed to be Jiyong’s favorite club, he was a frequent visitor there.” Hoku explained as they nodded.

“I had a few ideas on decoration.” Steph suddenly added as everyone looked up to her.

“What sorts of decorations? And no, I’m not allowing any strippers.” Hoku quickly scolded while Steph snorted.

“Ah, no! I’ll be there, what makes you think I’d want to see that.” Steph retorted outraged before turning to her laptop.

“I was going to suggest that we don’t have any decorations aside from balloons, just so they know it’s a birthday party.” Steph added as the girls nodded.

“I mean, the boy is over 20, he doesn’t need decoration unless you plan to hang your underwear around the club.” Selena teased.

“Ha-ha-ha, funny, I forgot how to laugh.” Hoku answered sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

“I’m going to get a banner done with this photo.” Hoku explained showing the photo on her I Pad of Jiyong and Elle outside together. It was a candid camera photo that she had shot without his knowledge, but it was also one of the most cherishing photos she had of the both of them.

“Awwwww.” Steph and Eden squealed.

“Someone YG knows is going to make a banner for it.” Hoku added turning the I Pad back to her.

“What about streamers? Streamers will be alright.” Eden pointed out as Hoku nodded.
“Wait, wait, wait, what colors do you want to go with first?” Selena quickly interrupted.

“Hmmm, he likes all sorts of colors, but I see him wearing red, black, gold and white more than anything.” Hoku muttered as the girls nodded.

“I’ll take care of the balloons.” Selena quickly stopped everyone as they looked up shocked.

“What? No, let me help.” Hoku whined.

“It’s fine, it’s the least I can do.” Selena shooed her off.

“I’ll cook for it.” Hoku added raising her hand.

“I’ll help.” Steph quickly intercepted as Hoku smiled and nodded.

“What are you going to do about Jiyong and Elle?” Selena asked interested.

“Jiyong is going to busy from Thursday on. Why do you think you guys are in from Japan?” Hoku smirked as Selena nodded in understanding.

“But what about Elle that night?” Steph asked as Hoku smiled.

“I already told Jiyong’s parents about it. Omma Kwon offered to stay at the house to watch her while we were out. She’s even going to help cook with Dami unnie.” Hoku explained causing the girls to nod.

 

“So what are you going to give him for his birthday?” Steph teased, elbowing the oblivious woman next to her.

“Yah, what are you going to give him?” Eden asked interested causing Hoku to blush and hide her face.

“Ohhh, you got something planned already, don’t you?” Selena teased, gently kicking her friend’s foot from under the table.

“I have…..something planned.” She whispered looking away as their eyes shot open.

“Oh now you HAVE to tell.” Steph grabbed her friends arm and shook it.

“No.” Hoku quickly disagreed pushing her off.

“Oh come on, were helping you, you have to tell us.” Eden whined as Hoku sighed, staring her annoyed.

“I wrote a song.” Hoku whispered looking down to her hands in her lap.

“YOU WHAT?!” They shouted together getting everyone’s attention.

“Ya! Shhhhhhh.” Hoku quickly scolded before apologizing to those around them.

“You wrote a song?” Steph asked overly dramatic as Hoku sighed, massaging her head.

“Don’t say anything, it’s a surprise.” Hoku whined as they sat there shocked.

So you actually made a song for him?” Selena asked over surprised as Hoku sighed.

“Alright, alright, I made a song on the piano for him and I plan to sing it at the party.” Hoku said in one breath with their jaws dropped to the table.

“Wow, that’s quite the gift.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Thanks for continuing to read my mess of a story!
 

Well if you LOVE this story, then check out one of the two other stories I am currently writing right now

Poisonous Love

[Fantasy story about Big Bang Vampires]

 

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams
[ Not a Big Bang story, but involves most of the Kpop community. A story about a newly debuted duo that runs through trials and lives out our dreams]

Please check those out and subscribe!!