Chapter 95 - Oh God

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

With the help of Youngbae, Jiyong quickly got to work on Hoku’s ‘surprise’ for her birthday. He had it all planned out down to the ‘T’.

“Hoku-ah will be beyond excited to see this.” Youngbae mentioned standing off the ground from his painting job. Jiyong chuckled from his handy work before looking up and sighing.

“I really hope she’ll like it.” He added as Youngbae scoffed.

“She’ll LOVE it.” Youngbae answered laughing.

“But seriously bro, how much clothes did you need to buy? And the accessories too?!” Youngbae asked overly excited as he picked up the boxes and boxes full of items as Jiyong sighed.

“YA! Nothing but the best for my baby.” Jiyong answered proudly causing Youngbae to chuckle.

“That baby will be beyond spoiled with you as a father.” Youngbae teased causing Jiyong to nod, uncaring.

“I saved the best surprise for last.” Jiyong then said as Youngbae looked over interested.

“You have more, than this?!” He asked shocked while Jiyong nodded, walking over to the beautiful crib before pulling out a small white bag.

“What’s with the bag?” Youngbae asked, stripping his gloves before walking over to his friends side. Youngbae watched as Jiyong dug in the small bag before pulling out a black velvet box shocking Bae.

“A-are you?” Youngbae asked with a gaped jaw, pointing to the box. Jiyong just chuckled and nodded, opening it to show his friend.

“I think it’s time.” Jiyong answered smiling to his friend who patted his shoulder proudly.

 

“So you’re staying at TOP’s villa?” Kona asked through the phone as Hoku sat quietly on the couch.

“Just till tomorrow, he has a ton of work and doesn’t want to leave me alone in case I go into labor early.” Hoku explained massaging the side of her stomach.

“So TOP’s is on vacation?” Kona asked as Hoku smiled, looking over her shoulder into the kitchen where TOP was calmly standing behind the stove.

“Yah, he took a few rest days off.” Hoku answered turning back to the black screen of the television.

“So why did you call? Is everything ok at home?” Hoku asked blowing a stray hair out of her face.

“Oh yah, well we got great news!” He announced now sounding excited.

“You and Aubrey are getting a divorce!” She teased as he scoffed.

“Way to ruin the mood, NO!” He shouted causing her to chuckle.

“I was just kidding, go on.” She urged as Kona sighed.

“We set the date for the wedding.” He answered as her eyes shot open.

“WHAT!? Really?!” She shouted scaring TOP who looked over panicked. She smiled at him, bowing her head apologetic before going back to her phone call.

“Ya, so Aubrey told me to call you and invite you and Ji to the wedding. It would be cheaper to tell you on the phone instead of mailing the invitation.” He offered as she smiled.

“Oh my god, congrats bro! When is it?” She asked excited.

“Ah, December.” He answered as she did the math in her head.

“Well if baby comes on time in September, it’ll be about 3 months, so it should be fine.” She added before the line went quiet.

“There was also one more thing she asked for.” He added as Hoku lost her smile.

“What?” She asked hesitantly as Kona sighed.

“As much as I hate to ask this, she asked if I could ask you, if you could ask your ex-boss if Big Bang could perform at the reception.” He said quickly, obviously embarrassed as Hoku’s eyes shot open.

“Seriously?” Hoku asked muffling her laughter as Kona sighed.

“I told you it was ridiculous.” He whined while she laughed.

“Well no promises there, but I can see what I can do.” She answered as he sighed.

“Thanks sis.”

 

“Dinner’s ready!” TOP called into his villa. Hoku carefully climbed off her bed before almost collapsing to the ground. Grabbing at her stomach and the nightstand in agony, she bit her lip to hold in the whimpers and screams threatening to overflow. Gaho ran over from his spot on the ground, and to her side in worry. Whining. The pain quickly disappeared as quickly as it came. Hoku looked up in tears before looking to her stomach in worry.

“What was that?” She whispered to herself, carefully pulling herself off the ground.

“Hoku-ah!” TOP shouted again as her head whipped up.

“COMING!” She shouted carefully taking step as Gaho stayed close to her side.

“It’s alright boy.” She comforted walking down the hallway with a smile.

“Hurry, before it gets cold.” He ushered as she stopped in shock to see Crystal standing, smiling at her.

“Oh, Crystal.” Hoku said slowly bowing her head to the woman who beat her to the punch.

“Sorry about imposing.” She mentioned as Hoku quickly shook her head, gesturing for her to sit.

“No, no need to apologize. I’m the one imposing on you two.” Hoku answered as Crystal sat, blushing down to her empty plate.

“Ya! Come on and eat. Ji will kill me if I don’t feed you.” TOP whined holding her chair out as she chuckled.

The 3 of them chatted and ate till Hoku stood to the use the bathroom.

“I’ll be right back.” Hoku mentioned standing and walking towards the nearest bathroom that happen to be off the kitchen. Shutting the door but not locking it, she sighed, sitting on the toilet as she relieved herself. Suddenly she felt a strange sensation, rubbing her stomach she continued on. Reaching for toilet paper, she hissed, rubbing the side of her stomach where the seemingly cramps were coming from before ripping a piece of toilet paper off the clean herself. Naturally pulling the toilet paper forward, her eyes widened before her heart stop.

“Oh God.”