Chapter 80 - Chat

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

“Oh he’s working.” Hoku said when she answered the door to see Selena, Eden and Steph on the other side, letting them in.

“How are you?” Eden asked hugging her long lost friend who just smiled, hugging her back.

“Tired, sore, but I’m fine.” She answered shutting the door before waddling into the living room where everyone took a seat.

“Woah, this place is massive.” Selena mentioned looking around the living room as Hoku plopped onto the armchair.

“How many rooms does he have?” Steph asked interested as Hoku looked up in wonder.

“About 5.” She answered as they nodded.

“How are you Steph? Any updates?” Hoku asked as Steph’s eyes shot open in realization.

“Oh that’s right, I was supposed to tell you at the party, we decided on a date and location.” She mentioned as Hoku sat up interested.

“Really? When?” She asked excitedly as Steph looked to the girls then back to her.

“The middle of next month in Jeju.” She answered as Hoku’s smile slowly disappeared.

“I know pregnant women have regulations about traveling when they are as far along as you, but can you ask your doctor about it? I want you to be my maid of honor.” Steph whined as Hoku sighed.

“I’ll talk to him at my next appointment, but I don’t want to be huge as your maid of honor. It’ll be so embarrassing.” Hoku whined causing the girls to chuckle.

 

“I thought you said this weekend?” Top asked confused as Jiyong nodded.

“I forgot my parents wanted me to take her over for the weekend.” Jiyong whispered as they watched Seungri record.

“Oh, are you guys planning on telling your parents finally?” Daesung asked interested while Jiyong calmly nodded.

“Wait, your parents don’t know yet?” Teddy asked shocked causing the others to shake their heads.

“I was actually waiting for her to get her memories back, and then I got side tracked. I wasn’t sure if she wanted me to tell them.” Jiyong whispered.

“And then I was worried that even if I told my parents, Hoku would disappear.” Jiyong added, taking his hat off before putting a hand through his now black hair.

“Should be an interesting weekend then?” Youngbae teased as Jiyong chuckled.

“How do you think your family will take it?” Top asked as Jiyong leaned back in his seat sighing.

“Not sure, my sister will be overly excited for sure. My mom may be the same way, but my father, he may be a bit upset since we aren’t married.” Jiyong explained as the others nodded.

“I know what you mean Ji.” Daesung sighed as the attention turned to him.

“So how’d your parents take it?” Jiyong asked over as Daesung shook his head.

“They immediately went at Steph’s neck calling her a gold digger and . Man, I’ve never been so pissed off in my life.” Daesung hissed

“So how are plans going?” Top asked patting Daesung’s shoulder.

“We decided on the location and date, she wants next month in Jeju where we met.” He explained as Jiyong’s eyes shot open and over.

“We can’t go.” He mentioned as Daesung looked over confused.

“What? Why?!” Teddy asked confused as Jiyong looked at them with an ‘are-you-serious’ look.

“Hoku-ah is almost 7 months pregnant, they aren’t allowed to fly.” He explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Aish, I forgot about that.” Daesung muttered.

“Well if you’re so worried about what your dad will say, hyung why don’t you just marry noona?” Seungri’s voice shook everyone as they looked over shocked to see him smiling at them through the window. Damn, left the mic on.

“Pffft, don’t you think I want to?” He asked back annoyed.

“Have you asked her?” TOP asked as Jiyong sighed before nodding.

“I asked her the first time we went to my parents before everything went down.” Jiyong mumbled under his breath.

“Well what did she say?” Youngbae asked interested.

“She said if I were to ask she would say yes, but that was before, I doubt she would answer the same.” Jiyong stretched annoyed.

“Won’t know till you try bro.”