Chapter 71 - Not Sure

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

“Yes mother, we’ll come over this weekend.” Jiyong whispered as he waited in one of the various hallways of the doctors they were visiting. After receiving the news he had just received nothing in the world could bring down his spirits, he was beyond excited to hear.

“Are you sure? Is she alright to travel up here?” His mother asked worried causing him to sigh through his smile.

“Mother, she agreed to come, just make sure everything is ok for her there.” Jiyong whispered as his mother snorted.

“Jiyongie, you forget, I’m a mother, I know.” She scolded causing him to chuckle.

“Alright, I’ll call you later.” He answered seeing Hoku slowly walking out of the doctor’s office down the hall.

“Alright, we’ll see you this weekend.” She mentioned back before he quickly hung up and ran over to catch up with her.

“Hey, so are we ok?” he asked as she looked up from shutting the door before smiling.

“Oh yah, everything’s ok.’ She answered, sighing loudly as she adjusted her blouse.

“You hungry? Want to go somewhere for lunch?” He asked holding his arm out for her to hold.

“Are you sure? No one knows about us.” She whispered uncertain as he smiled.

“Well I don’t mind people knowing, it’s you I’m worried about.” He mentioned as she sighed.

“Maybe we should just go back to the apartment.” She answered as he stopped before turning to her.

“Hoku-ah, I promise I’ll protect you no matter how much it will cost me. Don’t worry about a thing from this point on.” Jiyong reassured holding her shoulders.

“If you want to eat, we can go to YG’s cafeteria.” He offered once she had calmed down. She chuckled at his offer before looking up to him as he helped her into the car.

“I’d like that.’ She answered smiling as his heart leaped.

“Alright, let’s go.” He answered back, shutting the door carefully before running around the car to the driver seat.

 

“Can I buy the baby things now that we know what it is?” Jiyong suddenly asked as Hoku choked back on the water bottle she had been drinking out of. He looked over panicked, handing her his handkerchief. She coughed holding the napkin to as she dabbed her slightly damp chest and lap.

“Are you ok?” He asked worried, trying to keep his eyes on the road while she continued to choke.

“Yah……*cough*…….I’m fine. *cough* went down *cough* the wrong *cough* tube.” She spoke between random coughs as he sighed.

“How about we talk about this later then?” He offered as she took a deep breath before nodding in agreement.

“Are you not ok with me buying things?” He asked uncertain as she shook her head immediately.

“No, it’s nothing like that, I’m just trying to get use to the fact that you’re here with me.” She whispered embarrassed causing him to smile.

“I’ll always be here.” He pointed out reaching over and holding her hand tightly in his.

The pair reached YG in no time, Jiyong helped her carefully out of the car before walking her towards the entrance.

“If you get tired, let me know, we can sit you down somewhere.” He whispered as they stood in the elevator down to the cafeteria area.

“Ji, I’m fine, don’t worry about me.” Hoku whined causing him to chuckle and smile.

“You’ve made me the happiest man alive, you know that?” He pointed out as she blushed and turned away.

“The never ending smile was a dead giveaway.” She whispered teasingly as he tightened his grip on her hand.

“Do you want to tell the others what it is?” He asked as they climbed off the elevator and waddled down the hallway.

“It’s up to you, the girls will want to know I’m sure.” She sighed as he smiled while they walked around the corner.

“Wow, you’ve grown!” A voice rang as she looked over to see a pair she hadn’t seen in a while.

“Oh Psy-ssi, Seven oppa.” She said quickly bowing but regretting it as she held her back.

“Ow.” She whispered as Jiyong began to panic.

“Here, here, here, sit!” He shouted running her over to the nearest bench to sit slowly.

“Oh my god, are you alright?” Seven ran over worried as Hoku took one deep breath before nodding.

“I’m fine, guess my back really can’t handle that anymore.” She teased as Jiyong just sighed, staring at her seriously.

“Ya! Don’t joke about this kind of thing.” Jiyong whined as Hoku smiled.

“I’ll go get you something to eat.” She sighed walking away as the two idols sat around her.

“So how’s pregnancy?” Seven asked causing her to smile.

“It’s pregnancy, nothing exciting.” She teased as the two chuckled.

“Are you………and Jiyong-ah, together again?” Psy whispered the last part leaning forward towards her as Seven’s eyes shot open in interest.

“Are you?” Seven asked eager as she blushed and looked to her lap.

“Sort of, I’m still coping with everything, but it helps to have him around.” She admitted as both men smiled in victory.

“We’re so glad you both are safe after the accident.” Seven mentioned reaching over and holding her hand.

“Thanks oppa.” She answered as he smiled.

“What ever happened to that guy?” Psy asked as Hoku’s heart dropped.

“Not sure.” She whispered unsure as what happened to Mikey after everything went down, she just hoped that he was gone for good.