Chapter 51 - Tyra's Back

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

 

OMG Readers! I am so sorry about the sudden long delay!! T_T 

yiUwKE6.gif

I've had a VERY busy weekend and week that hasn't finished yet. First I had a feverish child that needed my full attention, then the fanclub USAVIPSFANCLUB's Rice Wreath event ended on Tuesday so I've been busy getting everything ready with my team to send it in. 

 

Finally it's been sent in! Thank goodness!!

But now I'm back to the story, promise!

I'll be busy tomorrow, it's my sons birthday, but I'll be back on Sunday, PROMISE!!

Well On to better things, Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Where are we going?” Hoku asked over to Jiyong as they sat alone driving in an unknown direction.

“Remember that friend I was talking about, the one YG mentioned.” He asked as she looked down to her lap in wonder before nodding.

“The one TOP oppa was dating?” She asked unsure as he nodded.
“Tyra, anyways, she just landed so we’re going to pick her up.” He explained going back to the magazine he was reading while she nodded turning away.

“Am I supposed to like her?” Hoku then asked keeping her eyes to the window.

“Why do you say that?” He asked confused as she sighed looking over.

“Well it’s my memories fault being the only thing I know about this woman is she’s a stone cold cheater.” Hoku spat as Jiyong chuckled before sighing.

“She’s still your friend. If your memory was still intact, you would obviously still be a bit upset, but even you wouldn’t do anything, she’s your friend.” Jiyong explained as she sighed and nodded in understanding. Soon enough they pulled up in front of the airport, parking across the street as they kept their eyes peeled to the exit of the airport.
“What does she look like?” Hoku asked now from the backseat of the van seeing that Jiyong’s side of the van was facing the airport.

“She has hair just like hyung.” Jiyong mentioned as her eyes shot open and over to him.

“Like who?” she asked surprised as Jiyong chuckled and nodded.

“I’m serious.” He answered as she blinked in shock before turning back to the window.

“Oh and glasses too.” He added as she nodded, gluing her face to the window. Ten minutes went by and finally someone fitting the description walked out.

“Is that….” Hoku started before Jiyong nodded, gesturing for Mr. Kim to wave her down. He rolled down the van window before waving over at her. They watched as she took notice, sighing before walking across the street quickly to their van. Jiyong leaned over and pulled open the door so she could quickly climb in. The moment she climbed in and shut the door, Hoku just stared at her from the backseat, blinking slightly.

“Holy hell you grew!” Tyra mentioned in surprise seeing the largeness of Hoku’s stomach as Hoku growled.

“How rude.” She muttered looking away as Jiyong smiled.

“She still doesn’t remember?” Tyra whispered before Jiyong sighed and shook his head.

“She’s remembering little by little.” He explained as she nodded turning back to the mopping girl.

“I’m sorry Hoku. I didn’t mean it.” Tyra offered as Hoku side eyed her.

“I’m Tyra Salsbury.” She offered a hand as Hoku sighed turning to her before shaking her hand.

“We’ve been friends for a really long time.” She added as Hoku nodded.

“The guys told me.” Hoku mentioned as Tyra nodded hesitantly before turning away. The ride to the company building was quiet as expected with the rare chance of a cough or someone randomly clearing their throat.

“Does she know what she’s having?” Tyra whispered as Jiyong looked over smiling before shaking his head.

“No, still too early.” He whispered looking back to the sleeping girl lying down in the backseat.

“I see you took on the proud papa figure.” Tyra teased as he chuckled and nodded.

“I’m excited, beyond excited.” He whispered smiling at the woman lying down.

“What happens if she gets her memory back and hates you again?” Tyra then asked he sighed turning to her.

“I’ll win her back, I can’t be away from her anymore. I can’t be away from her and my baby anymore.” He whispered staring down at his hands causing her to chuckle.

“How is everyone?” She then asked as he nodded.

“Stephanie and Daesung are expecting.” He blurted as he choked back on air before looking over with widened eyes.

“What!?” She shouted in a whisper surprised causing him to chuckle and nod.

“Daesung was pretty surprised, we were all surprised when we found out.” He added as she sighed leaning her head back.

“Wow, I missed a lot.” She whispered as he nodded.

“Well I only plan on being here for a few days then I’ll leave, so I brought a few things with me that may trigger her memory or at least help.” Tyra offered patting her bag on her lap as Jiyong smiled.

“Thanks.” He thanked as she nodded. They pulled up in front of the company building before getting out. Jiyong helped Hoku out of the van carefully before sending the driver on his way. It was back to the awkward silence as they rode the elevator together.

“Excuse me?” Hoku asked as both members turned back to see her staring at Tyra.

“Oh me?” Tyra asked gesturing to her as Hoku nodded.

“So we’re friends right?” Hoku asked unsure as Tyra nodded.

“Can I ask you something then?” She asked as Tyra looked to Jiyong and then turning to Hoku nodding.

“Sure.’ She answered as Hoku cleared before looking up seriously.

“Why did you cheat on oppa?” She blurted as Tyra’s jaw clenched tightly.

“Um.” Jiyong started unsure as if he should just step in before something happened.

“Things didn’t work out for us, I didn’t mean to hurt him that way.” Tyra whispered turning back to the elevator door as Hoku nodded. The elevator door opened to the top floor as the 3 walked out towards the large doors. Jiyong knocked on the door before holding it open for the two women.

“Omo.” Seungri whispered being one of the various people that littered YG’s office. YG stood from his seat with a smile before walking over and hugging Tyra.

“It’s so good to see you again, have a seat.” He offered pointing to the couch as she hesitantly nodded, not making any eye contact with anyone as she sat down quietly next to Eden who just simply reached over and held her hand. TOP stood hesitantly to the side of the couch, as far away as he could without coming across as uncomfortable. Hoku saw the distress on the man and walked over to stand next to him, holding his hand as TOP looked down surprised.

“It’s alright.” Hoku whispered smiling as TOP sighed in relief before smiling down to her thankfully. Jiyong smiled from his spot, seeing the loving personality of the woman he loved, he missed it.