Chapter 93 - Expanding

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

Hoku soon left the recording studio and off to meet Seungri downstairs. She climbed into the elevator, pushing for the basement where the cafeteria was, riding down she climbed off and walked down the hallway. Around the corner she smiled when she saw Seungri sitting at the table alone with his food. She walked over, dropping her bag onto the table startling him.

“Oh Noona.” He said standing with a relieved smile causing her to smile.

“Hold on, let me get something to eat.” She stopped him before walking over to the lunch ladies who just simply smiled at her. Grabbing a few things that she had been craving lately she carefully walked over, placing the tray on the table before sliding in to sit in front of Seungri.

“When did you get in?” Hoku asked putting her chopsticks in place, never looking up to him.

“An hour ago.” He answered causing her to nod as she put a dumpling into , chewing then looking up to his hesitant expression.

“So, what happened?” Hoku asked the moment she swallowed, reaching over to her orange juice. Seungri sighed, looking down to his half eaten food before shrugging.

“Like I told you noona, I don’t know what I did.” He whispered as Hoku clasping her hands together before resting her chin on them.

“Alright, I’ll tell you what Selena told me.” Hoku gave in as Seungri looked up interested.

“She said you went out to a friend’s club opening?” Hoku asked as Seungri nodded before she nodded in understanding.

“Well she said you came home with a woman hanging all over you.” Hoku explained carefully, watching as Seungri’s eyes slowly widened at every new piece of information.

“Supposedly, Selena tried asking the woman who she was and what she was doing with you, but the woman brushed her off. Selena tried hard not to kill the woman.” Hoku smirked as Seungri sighed looking up to the ceiling.

“That’s why my cabinet was broken.” He whispered as Hoku bit her Kimchee nodding.

“She said she was lucky it was only the cabinet and not the window. She would have let her go if it were.” Hoku teased as Seungri sighed, massaging his head.

“What am I supposed to do now noona?” Seungri whined looking up at Hoku begging. She swallowed her food, wiping before looking to him seriously.

“Seungri, how are things going between the two of you?” Hoku asked seriously as Seungri blinked.

“Everything’s fine, well before this happened.” He added as Hoku nodded.

“Is there a reason why you’ve been visiting that club and drinking so much?” Hoku asked carefully causing Seungri to look down to his lap panicked.

“Seungri, Selena loves you, a lot, she has a hard time expressing it the way people usually do. But if you are planning on going with someone else, I would advise you to break it off with her before moving on. It will get ugly, REALLY ugly.” Hoku advised as Seungri looked up surprised, shaking his head.

“No, no, no noona, I’m not cheating on her. I would NEVER.” Seungri defended quickly as Hoku smiled.

“I know you wouldn’t, so what’s happening?” Hoku asked leaning over as Seungri sighed.

“I want to propose to her.” Seungri offered causing Hoku to choke on her orange juice, sending it spewing across the table. She choked into the napkin Seungri held out to him, coughing.

“Are you alright noona?” Seungri asked worried as Hoku cleared , wiping the corner of before nodding. She took a deep breath before looking up to him.

“Did I hear right Ri? You want to marry her?” Hoku whispered overly shocked as Seungri nodded.

“I’m too scared to do it.” Seungri admitted shyly as Hoku smiled.

“Is that why you’ve been drinking?” Hoku asked as Seungri sighed, sipping his water bottle before nodding.

“I’ve been a wreck for a few weeks.” He admitted while Hoku nodded.

“I almost broke some guys teeth in.” He added as her eyes shot open and over to him.

“WHAT?!” She shouted as Seungri leaned over to hush her. Hoku blushed looking over to the confused cafeteria workers before bowing. She quickly turned back to Seungri.

“So what happened?” She asked in a whisper as he sighed and leaned back in his seat.

“We went to the movies last week, I left to use the bathroom and when I came back out, some guy was flirting away with her like it was natural.” Seungri hissed through his teeth.

“When I told him that she was with me, he just laughed at me.” Seungri added annoyed as Hoku nodded.

“Ah, I see. So you want to marry her to make sure guys around her know she’s yours?” Hoku asked as Seungri looked up.

“I want to marry her for many more reasons than that, but I do want them to know she’s mine.” He offered as she nodded.

“Well Ri, you know I’m always here for you. So if you need help planning something, I’m your girl.” Hoku mentioned jokingly as Seungri’s eyes lit up.

“You’ll help me noona?” Ri asked expectantly while she smiled and nodded.

“Of course I will. Not sure how much help I’ll be when I’m this large, but still, I’ll help. I know Selena like the back of my hand.” Hoku held up her hand as Seungri chuckled.

“Oh, Hoku-ah!” A voice called as the two looked over to see YG walking over surprised to see her.

“Ah, sir.” She said quickly bowing her head.

“What are you doing here? You should be at home resting.” YG pointed out taking a seat.

“Ah, I wanted to come visit Jiyongie, but I ran into Seungri on the way out and decided to have some lunch.” Hoku lied as YG nodded.

“Well it’s a good thing you’re here, I actually have some things I would like to run by you.” He offered clasping his hands together on the table.

“Alright.” Hoku said after sipping her juice.

“One is with the club.” He answered as her eyes shot open.

“Is it ok?” She asked hesitantly while he chuckled and nodded.

“More than ok. Eden-ssi is doing such a good job on it, but we’ve been meaning to expand it.” He explained as she nodded.

“Like to other international countries?” Hoku asked as he slightly nodded.

“That is one option. Eden mentioned that both you and Steph like to design clothes and whatnot.” He asked as she nodded.

“I haven’t done it in a while, but yes.” She answered as he nodded.

“What if we opened a fan club merchandise section to the site? Could you and Steph get together and figure out some items to sell?” he asked as she smiled.

“I would love to.” She spoke excitedly before he nodded.

“On that note, we want to expand the site to Europe.”