Chapter 134 - Club Red

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

BB FF

The girls arrived at the club right on time with the dishes and desserts in tow. The club was an amazing space and now with the decorations hanging where they needed to be, it looked even more incredible. They walked in, unloaded the cars that were packed with food into the joint with the help of the workers who YG had hired for the night.

“Ah Hoku-ssi.” A voice suddenly called as Hoku stopped at the bar where she had just placed down her 5th of desserts and turned to see a very large man now standing behind her.

“Ah yes.” She answered unsure as Eden turned to look at the man.

“I’m Kim Donghyun. I’m the head of security for tonight.” He introduced bowing as Hoku’s eyes shot open before bowing.
“Ah sorry, thank you so much for coming.” She quickly thanked as he introduced the other members that he had brought along, 8 more men on top of him.

“Thank you all for coming tonight, it’s a really special night and I don’t want anything to go wrong.” She explained as Donghyun nodded in understanding.

“Do you have any specific area you need each of us?” He asked as Hoku clapped once before nodding.

“Ah yes, if you can follow me.” She hesitantly gestured for them to follow.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get everything unloaded.” Eden reassured as Hoku escorted security to the front entryway that was walled off from the main club area so those outside the front doors wouldn’t be able to see into the club.

“Um, I’m having everyone enter from these doors, I would like to ask if 2 of you wouldn’t mind behind outside, we have some high name idols coming tonight.” Hoku explained as Donghyun nodded, gesturing for two of them to go outside as they did.

“Then I think 2 in this entryway, I have a list of those that are supposed to be coming tonight. I’ll give you the list, some of them you can confirm if they are who they are, if you know them. Other’s, ask for ID if you need to. If there is anything wrong, you can contact me through walkie talkie.” Hoku explained holding out the pairs YG had asked her to use for the night. He nodded, passing them out to the others. The other 4 were placed around the actual club inside, scattered out to the various doors that led in or out of the places. Hoku wanted the night to be perfect. Once that was finished, she walked onto the dance floor area and then over to the stage area where there was a piano and her banner set up already with a mic sitting there. She walked up the few stairs set out before walking over to stand in front of the mic. Everything looked so small even from a small stage like this.

“You ok up there?” A voice suddenly startled her as she looked down to see Selena smirking up at her. Hoku sighed before letting go of the mic she didn’t know she had been suddenly gripping.

“Just worried.” Hoku admitted, curling a stray hair behind her ear as she looked around the club.

“I can’t wait to hear you sing again, it’s been a while.” Selena admitted, taking a seat on the edge of the stage to look out to the club. Hoku snorted, rolling her eyes before carefully plopping down next to her.

“He’ll love it, don’t worry about it.” Selena reassured as Hoku looked over narrowing her eyes.

“Who are you and what have you done to the of a cousin I used to have?” Hoku asked suspiciously as Selena snorted elbowing her cousin in the ribs.

“I think you’ve had enough crap to last a life time, take this as a late birthday present.” Selena explained looking back out the club.

“If anything you should be worried about afterwards.” Selena smirked causing Hoku to look over confused.

“Afterwards?” Hoku asked as Selena chuckled before looking over to scan her cousins body.
“Let’s just say, after everything you’re giving him tonight, he’ll want to end it the right way.” She teased jumping off the stage to leave her speechless cousin sitting there alone.
“YA!” Hoku shouted when she finally realized what she meant.

“Hoku-ssi?” A voice called as she looked around confused before remembering she had the ear piece for the walkie talkies in her ear. She quickly pulled the small mic down to .
“Ah yes, is everything ok?” she answered hopping off the stage carefully, looking around the area.

“Um, we have a Teddy here.” One said as her eyes shot open.

“Ah, let him in quickly!” She urged walking as quickly as she could to the entrance door. She has slightly forgotten to put him on the list , by accident, we swear.

“Ah Hoku-ah!” Teddy’s voice shouted as she reached the door, he froze looking around in amazement.

“Woah.” He whispered in surprise causing her to chuckle.

“You think he’ll like it?” She asked turning to the club with him. He chuckled and nodded.

“You guys rented the whole place out?” He asked surprised as Hoku nodded.

“I figured both him and his friends would like a night without fans crawling up their .” Hoku teased as he laughed and nodded before realizing something.

“Ah, I brought the CD.” He offered pulling out of his coat as her eyes shot open.

“Oh, thank you oppa.” She chanted taking it from him before waving down one of the techies for the night.

“This is the song we’ll be playing for the slideshow, be ready when I give word.” Hoku explained holding it out to him before pointing to her mic.

“Jiyong-ah is going to flip when he sees this.” Teddy mentioned as they walked down the few steps to where the dance floor was.

“Oh, something smells so good.” Teddy whined following his nose towards the area where the food had been laid out like some buffet line.

“Did you guys cater?” He asked smelling the cover before looking over to Hoku.
“Nope, cooked it all.” She answered as his eyes shot open.

“All by yourself?” He about shouted as she laughed and shook her head.

“Nope, everyone helped. I did the desserts myself.” She answered as he heard a cry.

“Omo, there is my princess.” Teddy chanted, bowing to both Dami and Omma as they walked over with a crying Elle.

“We should probably leave.” Omma mentioned as Teddy carefully took Elle, trying to calm her.

“I can feed her once more before you leave, just so she lasts the ride up to the pension.” Hoku explained as Omma nodded.

“We’re gonna help a bit in the kitchen, just let us know when you are done.” Unnie mentioned as Hoku smiled and nodded.

“Omma Kwon and Dami-ah are watching her tonight?” Teddy asked once they were gone.

“Well I was going to let her stay with me, but I’m not sure how a 3 week old would handle the loud music.” Hoku explained sheepishly before she began whining again.
“Alright, alright, come here.” Hoku whined carefully taking Elle from Teddy before walking over to a booth. She obviously covered herself before pulling out her bosom to latch Elle on. Teddy sat uncomfortably across the booth.
“Omo, how are you Hoku? I totally forgot to ask you.” Teddy quickly retorted as Hoku looked over.

“I’m fine, why?” She asked as he faced her.

“Aigoo, you have to be the bravest woman I know, not even my own mother is that brave.” He praised causing Hoku to snort and look away. It still scared her about what happened last night, but at the same time, she was happy it was all over. She had to contain her true feelings for the night, it was happy night, she didn’t want to spoil it. Best to keep a smile on and push through till she had enough.

“Aish, Oppa, any mother would have done what I did.” Hoku whined as Teddy sighed.

“I’ve never seen Jiyong-ah so upset before. You should have seen him when those security people called him during the meeting. It was like looking at a demon lose himself. Aish, it was so scary.” Teddy explained shivering at the thought before looking away as we heard glass clanking from behind the bar.

“But I’m glad Jiyong-ah found a woman like you Hoku-ah. You are just what the doctor ordered to get his life in check.” Teddy smiled turning to Hoku. Hoku simply blushed, keeping her eyes down.

“But now thanks to him, I’m stuck with a stuck up idol.” He muttered as Hoku looked up confused.

“Who?” She asked oblivious causing him to lean back and sigh loudly.

“Who’s the one person you basically want to rip her head off?” Teddy asked amused as Hoku’s eyes flashed anger before she quickly looked away.

“I don’t blame Jiyong-ah for bailing on her, I want to.” Teddy whispered annoyed as Hoku looked over chuckling.

“Oppa, thank you.” Hoku spoke suddenly as he looked over, confusion written across his face.

“For what?” He asked as she smiled.

“For just being there for Jiyongie. You’re a good Hyung to him.” Hoku smiled as Teddy smiled and nodded.

“That I am.”