Chapter 92 - Confusion

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

“Are you serious?!” Hoku shouted surprised at her cousin who had just informed her of what happened in Japan. Selena leaned back in her head, swirling the glass of wine in her hand before sighing.

“Totally serious.” Selena answered as Hoku massaged her temples.

“That boy.” Hoku hissed annoyed, rubbing her stomach.

“Well you can stay here if you want.” Hoku added as Selena chuckled.

“I was thinking that at first, but if he comes looking for me, this will be the first place he’ll look.” Selena mentioned as Hoku nodded in agreement.

“So YG booked me a hotel closer into town, I still have work to do.” Selena answered as Hoku nodded.

“So how are you and Ji doing? How was the weekend?” Selena then asked interested as Hoku immediately blushed looking away.

“It was….um….good.” Hoku spoke hesitantly causing Selena to narrow her eyes.

“Ya! You’re hiding something. Did something happen there?” She asked teasingly wriggling her eyebrows as Hoku blushed.

“N-no.” Hoku retorted slightly stuttering.

“Are you allowed to do that when you’re pregnant?” Selena asked as Hoku looked over.

“The doctor said as long as it’s not over the top, or too rough.” Hoku said without thinking before she clamped a hand over .

“Ah so you two did get it on?” Selena smirked as Hoku sighed annoyed, hiding her face.

“Ya! Don’t you dare tell anyone!” Hoku shouted pointing an accusing finger at Selena who just snorted.

“So how was it?” Selena asked taking a sip of her wine.

“When you get pregnant, you’ll know.” Hoku smirked as Selena snorted.

“Ha! Pregnant, yah right.” Selena retorted before Hoku’s phone began ringing.

“Maybe that’s Jiyong.” Hoku muttered slowly getting off the couch before waddling over to her phone.

“Geez, you really walk like a penguin.” Selena whispered as Hoku growled over to her, looking to her caller ID.

“Ah, it’s your boy.” Hoku pointed out holding the phone up only for Selena to hiss and look away.

“I’m not here.” She shouted as Hoku sighed, answering it.

“Hello.” She answered hesitantly, leaning on the table to look at her cousin.

“NOONA!” Seungri shouted as Hoku hissed pulling the phone away from her ringing ear.

“YA! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO? MAKE ME DEAF!” Hoku shouted irritated.

“Nooonnnaaaa.” Seungri then whined obviously in tears.

“What did you do now?” Hoku asked innocently as Seungri sighed.

“That’s the thing noona, I don’t know what I did.” Seungri explained causing Hoku to smirk and turn to her cousin again.

“Noona, can we meet?” He then asked desperately as she looked to her watch.

“Sure, when and where?” she asked as Selena turned to her.

“How about lunch at the company building?” He asked as she sighed.

“Alright, I’ll meet you there.” She answered hanging up and looking to Selena.

“How buzzed was he when he came in this morning?” Hoku asked putting her phone into her bag. Selena chugged the rest of the contents before standing up and heading to the kitchen.

“The only way I could wake him up was by pouring a glass of water over him. I kicked him over and over and he still didn’t move.” Selena explained from her place at the sink.

“Let me ask you one thing first.” Hoku mentioned taking a seat at the table, facing her.

“How are things going on between the two of you at home?” Hoku asked interested as Selena turned to her confused.

“Things?” she asked as Hoku nodded.

“What did you do?” Hoku narrowed her eyes at her oblivious cousin.

“What?! Are you blaming me for what happened?!” Selena shouted outraged as Hoku sighed standing up.

“Selena, Seungri loves you more than anything, I’m absolutely positive he wouldn’t have done anything unless driven there.” Hoku explained as Selena scoffed marching over to glare at her cousin, straight in the eyes.

“Are you serious?” She hissed into Hoku’s face as she sighed.

“Selena, I’m just asking. You’re not giving him a hard time are you?” Hoku asked with her hands on her hips. Selena just scoffed and walked past Hoku into the living room.

“Why don’t you just worry about your baby, I’ll deal with mine.” Selena hissed annoyed slipping her arms through her jacket.

“Selena, he loves you, stop giving him a hard time about everything.” Hoku explained walking over to meet her at the door. Selena just turned to look at her.

“I’m not giving him a hard time.” Selena retorted as Hoku sighed before a shooting pain shot up her legs into her spine.

“Aish.” She hissed biting her lip as she hunched over.

“Hey! Are you alright?!” Selena came running over panicking as Hoku took a few deep breaths before nodding. Selena carefully helped her off the floor before looking at her worried.

“I’m fine.” Hoku said out of breath as she rubbed her stomach.

“What’s going on?” Selena asked annoyed as Hoku shook her head.

“Nothing. It’s just those Braxton Hicks Contractions.” Hoku retorted as Selena narrowed her eyes.

“Curling in pain is not a false, are you in labor?” Selena asked panicked again before Hoku put her hand up to stop her crazed cousin.

“Don’t worry, it’s too early for me to go into labor.” Hoku brushed off as Selena hesitantly nodded. She wasn’t sure, but something was off about this whole thing. Selena hesitantly left to finish her projects while Hoku drove to the YG building. She stopped outside at the security checkpoint, rolling her window down to smile at the usual security guard who immediately bowed and opened the gate for her. Parking her car she shut it off before sighing as she looked down to her stomach in both confusion and worry.

“What’s going on with you?” She whispered down to the moving worm inside her.