Chapter 55 - I Remember Everything

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

Tyra booked the first flight she could, texting the girls her change in flight as they tried to race their way to the airport.

“She’s gone already.” Selena whispered out of breath as they sighed in defeat climbing back into the van and back to their apartments. Hoku was slightly depressed that she wasn’t able to see her friend, she lied down on her bed the moment she got back and just hugged her body pillow.

“Hey, you ok?” GD’s voice asked as Hoku blinked from her trance staring at the lamp then over to the open room door where GD was standing in some comfortable sweats.

“They wouldn’t let us up, so we had to leave.” She whispered sad as he sighed walking in before taking a seat on the edge of the bed.

“You liked her that much?” He asked her amused as she sighed loudly enough to blow some stray hair out of her face.

“She was the only one that I actually felt a connection with. I was slowly beginning to remember her.” Hoku whispered as GD sighed and nodded.

“Well you can always call her whenever you want.” He offered as she sighed again.

“Not the same, I’m gonna miss her.” Hoku whined as Jiyong chuckled before hearing his phone ringing in his pocket.

“Oh, who could that be?” Jiyong spoke to himself, quickly pulling it out to see YG on it.

“Oh, it’s YG.” Jiyong mentioned standing before answering.

“Hello?” He answered looking down to Hoku who just stared at the lamp in a trance again.

“Jiyong!” He shouted as GD flinched.

“Yes sir?” He asked confused hearing shouting a whatnot on the line.

“What’s going on?” Jiyong asked confused as YG sighed, not a good sigh.

“Something happened.” He whispered as Jiyong’s heart began to race, he quickly turned away from Hoku.

“What?” He asked as YG sighed.

“Whatever you do, keep Hoku-ah away from the television or anything that will bring her news.” YG offered as Jiyong blinked in confusion.

“What? Why?” He asked confused, growing slightly agitated that he was still not receiving any answers.

“There’s been an accident.” YG whispered as Jiyong’s eyes shot open and his heart dropped.

“One of the guys?” He asked hesitantly, not sure if he wanted to hear it.

“No.” YG answered softly as Jiyong sighed, slightly relieved.

“Who?” He asked as YG sighed louder this time, a shaky breath was released.

“Tyra.” He whispered as Jiyong eyes shot open.
“Where?” He asked frantic as Hoku shot out of her spot hearing his panic.

“There was a plane crash not too long ago.” YG whispered as Jiyong began to breathe heavily.

“Are they ok?” He asked in a whisper walking out of the room, trying to hold back the tears.

“Jiyong, keep her away from the tv, alright?” YG scolded again as Jiyong clenched his fists.

“Sir, is she ok?” He asked again angrily.

“There were no survivors.” YG whispered as the phone dropped from Jiyong’s hands to the ground. He didn’t know what to do, what to say, nothing, his mind was blank.
“Hey? Is everything ok?” A voice interrupted him as he coughed slightly, picking up his phone before hanging up.

“Oh yah, I’m fine, everything’s fine. Why don’t you go back and take a nap, I’ll get started on dinner.” Jiyong explained never turning to look at her standing behind him. She just hesitantly nodded before taking her leave into the room.

Jiyong made sure she was asleep before charging out the door to the boys apartment not far from there’s. Top was a mess, so were the girls.

“Does Hoku-ah know yet?” Daesung asked as he held a sleeping Stephanie in his lap. Jiyong just sighed, putting a hand through his messy hair before shaking his head.

“YG asked me to keep her away from the television. I don’t want her to be too upset, it may hurt the baby.” Jiyong whispered looking over to his Hyung who was now laid out cold in his bed with an empty bottle of liquor next to him.

“I feel bad for Hyung.” Seungri whispered as the members stared at their broken member.

“I’ll feel even worse when Hoku-ah finds out.” Taeyang mentioned as the guys nodded in agreement.

“It’s best we keep it to ourselves for now.” Jiyong answered as they hesitantly nodded.

 

Hoku stretched in her sleep, slowly opening her eyes to see that the sun was finally setting.  Rolling to her back, she stretched a bit before sitting up carefully. It was quiet. Slowly climbing off the bed, she slipped her feet into her house slippers before trotting down the semi light hallway towards the empty kitchen and living room.
“Where’d he go?” She whispered rubbing her sore head before turning to the hallway.
“GD?” She called out waiting for his answer but not getting any. She always wondered something about his name, is his real name GD? Strange name but then again, TOP was an even stranger name. Shrugging she made herself a cup of water before walking back into her room. Chugging the contents, she put it onto a coaster before walking around her room in thought.

“I wonder how long it takes to land in the states?” She whispered peeking out the window to the street below. She had to be honest, being with Tyra seemed to open her mind to more memories that had been lost, she already missed the feeling of actually remembering something for once. She sat at the desk in the corner of her room, going through the photo album Tyra had left with her, chuckling at a few photos while smiling at others.

“We really were goof balls.” Hoku whispered smirking as she turned to a photo with Tyra, Eden and Hoku.

“Best Friends.” She whispered dragging her finger across the text at the bottom of the photo. Finally going through the book for the 4th time, she shut the cover before turning in her seat to the room.

“So bored.’ She muttered patting her stomach before her eyes landed on the television.

“Maybe something interesting is on.” She whispered standing up before waddling over towards the control. She positioned the pillows at the headboard before sitting down, pulling her legs under her she flipped the television on landing on a music channel. She hummed the song playing before quickly growing bored and flipping through the channels again.

“Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.” She chanted skipping channels before the words ACCIDENT shot up on the screen. She stopped in interest, turning the volume louder to hear the hosts.

 

‘It’s an unfortunate event this day. For those of you just joining us this afternoon, around noon today, a flight leaving Incheon airport in route to the states crashed.”

 

The first host said as Hoku sat up quickly, heart pounding.

 

“At this time, it is said to be no survivors as rescue crews and the military are on the scene, collection debris.”

 

Another host added as photos of the said passengers began flipping through the screen.

 

Last but not least, it was said that former employee of YG Entertainment and former Girlfriend of Big Bang’s TOP, Tyra Salsbury were one of the few passengers on the plane. Still no survivors have been found.”

 

They added as Hoku’s heart dropped seeing the photo flash on the screen. So many things happened in that split second. Her breath grew jagged, unknown, uncontrollable tears began to flow before something snapped inside her head. She fell off the bed to the ground on her knees, screaming and crying as she held her head and chest. Thoughts, feelings, visions, pictures, events, everything was flashing through her mind causing her wound on the back of her head to sting painfully. Curling up in the fetal position, hearing the voices off the television explaining the situation get louder and louder, almost to the point that her ears felt like they were going to fall off, she screamed again.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV…

I unlocked the apartment door, quickly stepping in before shutting it behind me. Kicking my shoes off, sighing at the situation before I heard a blood curdling scream. My eyes shot open in horror, uncaring that I was barefoot, I raced down the hallway to Hoku’s now open door to see her lying on the ground, curling up in a ball.

“Baby! Baby!” I shouted panicking, running to her side to see her crying and holding her head.

“Baby! What’s wrong?!” I shouted trying to pull her over before she jumped into my chest, hugging me tightly. I was slightly confused before looking over to see that the news was on. She had watched it. I sighed concerned before holding her tightly to me.

“Hoku, I’m so sorry.” I whispered hurt that she was hurting. She cried and cried into my shirt for the next few hours before finally it began to dim down. I flipped her on her side so that I could see her face that was now puffy from the crying.

“Jiyongie.” She finally spoke her nickname for me, my eyes shot open in shock.

“What is it?” I whispered anxiously looking down to her shut eyes.

“I…………remember……everything.” She whispered out of breath before her head relaxed into my lap. My eyes shot open at her statement before looking back down to her. The doctors did mention that sometimes it took something life changing to trigger her memories, but I didn’t want this situation to be the one. She was still broken, and now more so. Even with her memories back, she wouldn’t be the same.