Chapter 49 - Amazing Person

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

Hoku sat in their rehearsal room, watching one of the videos YG had offered for her to look through. So that’s what she was doing, Jiyong set her up on the computer in the room with a pair of earphones to listen to the videos.

“So is she alright?” One of the dancers asked as the guys began stretching.

“She’s doesn’t remember anything.” Seungri mentioned as they all gasped and turned to the oblivious woman at the computer.

“Not even you oppa?” one of the female ones asked before Jiyong sighed and shook his head.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” They began saying before Jiyong perked up shaking his head.

“No need to be, I’ll make her fall for me once more.” He spoke proudly as they chuckled.

“What about the baby?” One asked hesitantly as the guys all smiled, patting Jiyong on the shoulder.

“Seems like Jiyong’s gonna be a daddy.” Youngbae teased as they all gasped.

“Wait?!” One shouted unsure as to what was going on before the guys laughed.

“It’s Jiyong’s.” Daesung added as he was then welcomed by hugs from the dancers. Hoku watched through the video of her doing some sort of interview with the guys, something’s began to come back. This was when they were in Jeju. It was infuriating to have to force the memories back in, but little by little she was starting to remember. A few hours later, Big Bang had called it a night, Hoku turned off the computer while waiting for Jiyong to come back from changing. She turned to the empty rehearsal room before slowly standing, grabbing her crutches. So this is where Big Bang rehearsed? She slowly limped over to the mirror of walls before looking at herself in the mirror. She stared at herself, tilting her head a bit before she noticed the light scar across her forehead. She leaned closer, putting a hand to it before her eyes shot open in surprise.

“Jeju.” She whispered in realization before the door opened showing an out of breath Jiyong.

“Oh, what’s wrong?” He panicked running over before she quickly shook her head smiling.

“You sure?” he asked with his arms out ready to catch her if she was to fall over.

“I’m fine.” She answered as he nodded hesitantly before looking around the room.

“Hey, can I show you a song?” He suddenly asked walking over to the I Pod base, hooking his I Pod into the speakers. He had the perfect song to show her, it may lead to something.

“Alright.” She mentioned limping over to the closest chair where she took a seat waiting. Soon enough the song played, she bobbed her head to the music before her eyes shot open in surprise.

“I know this song.” She whispered in realization while he nodded smiling.

“You told me just recently that you listened to this song a lot.” He explained as she nodded before looking over confused.

“Why would I listen to such a sad song?” She asked as he froze before sighing and turning off the music.

“Our relationship hasn’t been the best.” He whispered as she nodded in understanding.

“Ah, I see.” She answered standing before the door opened showing an eager girl, the same girl from upstairs. She smiled over to Jiyong before she noticed Hoku in the room.

“Oh Lee Hi-ssi.” Jiyong spoke as she quickly bowed before looking over to Hoku.

“Oh you haven’t met Hoku yet.” Jiyong mentioned walking over to the limping woman before turning her to meet the new idol.

“This is one of the newest debuted artists here, Lee Hi.” Jiyong introduced as Hoku smiled and bowed her head.

“It’s nice to meet you.” Hoku added as the woman smiled through her teeth before quickly turning her attention back to Jiyong.

“I was looking for you oppa.” She announced as Jiyong looked at her interested.

“Really? For what?” Jiyong asked letting go of Hoku as Hoku took her seat back on the bench. She watched Jiyong and Lee Hi mingle and chat in the middle of the room while she sat to the side, alone. She couldn’t help the feeling of suddenly wanting to snap the young girl’s neck. She quickly shook the thought from her head; she wasn’t that type of person, was she? She looked up once more to see Lee Hi’s hand on Jiyong’s bare arm, something snapped in side of her, along with the frantic movement of the child. Hoku couldn’t take the sight in front of her any longer and stood. She grabbed her crutches and walked over to the door, opening it, getting the pairs attention.

“Oh, where are you going?” Jiyong asked worried as Hoku kept her eyes to the ground before sighing.

“I’m going to get some air.” She spoke as Jiyong was about to walk over to her before Lee Hi grabbed his arm.

“Oppa, I’m not done talking to you.” She whined as Hoku looked over her shoulder once before limping out the door. It was such a strange feeling to suddenly be feeling, she didn’t understand what she was feeling or why, but she needed to get out of there quickly. She walked around the unfamiliar building before coming up on a door she figured led out to the roof, surprising enough it was. She pushed open the door with much effort before walking into the chilly night air. She sighed out a breath of fresh air before choking back.

“You did the same thing the first time you came up here.” A voice scared her as she turned back to see TOP standing near the ledge.

“Geez, you scared me.” She whined as he smiled.

“Sorry.” He offered as she limped over to his side, only to see he was smoking. He noticed her close proximity and quickly put it out before it could do any damage.

“The first time I was up here?” She asked confused once she got her footing.

“Yes, the first time you and I actually formally met and spoke was up here.” He mentioned as she nodded looking from his face back down to the town below.

“What did we talk about?” She asked interested as he smiled.

“I think that was around the time you and Jiyong were accepting or trying to accept the feelings between the two of you.” He admitted causing her to blush and nod. It was quiet for a while before TOP finally spoke up.

“Why isn’t Jiyong with you now?” He suddenly asked as she sighed and turned away embarrassed.

“He’s talking to someone.” She spoke as he looked at her expression confused.

“Why does it look like you want to kill someone suddenly?” He asked confused as she turned to him.

“I saw him talking to this girl, and I suddenly had that feeling.” She admitted embarrassed causing him to smirk.

“Ah, that feeling.” He said wiggling his eyebrows causing her to chuckle and elbowing him.

“TOP oppa, why aren’t you dating?” She suddenly asked changing the subject as his smile dropped as he turned his attention back to the city.

“I was for a while.” He admitted as she nodded in understanding.

“What happened?” She asked as he sighed resting his hands on the ledge.

“Things weren’t meant to be I guess.” He sighed out as she turned away and nodded.

“Did you love her?” She asked as TOP looked to his shoes then up to the sky.

“I did, but it wasn’t enough.” He mentioned smiling over at her as she nodded.

“It’s alright though, you don’t need to feel bad for me.” He assured seeing her sad expression.

“I wasn’t as love sick as Jiyong is with you. I found someone else that makes me happy, just getting around to admitting to her is the problem.” He mumbled causing her to chuckle.

“You afraid to?” she asked as he smiled and nodded.

“She’s the total opposite from my last, I feel like if I say something wrong, she may run.” He explained in thought as Hoku laughed.

“Top oppa is in love.” She chanted causing him to laugh and sigh.

“Guess I am.” He admitted as she smiled. She really wished she could remember an amazing person like TOP.