Chapter 154 - Housewife

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Just as he had said, this warehouse looked like a plain warehouse from the outside.

“Geez, he wasn’t kidding was he?” I whispered to myself as I looked up at the massive building through my windshield.

“Alright, better get going.” I mentioned grabbing my bag to pull over my shoulder, then grabbing Elle’s baby carrier, putting my arms through it before shutting my drivers door. Since it was technically my day off, I was just planning on spending it with Jiyong and Elle, so I brought he with me. He would be happy to see her since he left earlier this morning before she even woke up.

“Come here baby girl.” I muttered pulling her stretching figure out of the backseat and into the carrier.

“Oh, look at the bow your aunties gave you. It’s so cute in your hair.” I mentioned playing with the small curly locks that were coming out of the cute pink bow. I was so happy she actually was born with hair, truth be told, baby baldness was a normal thing in my family. I didn’t even have hair till I was 2.

“Alright, ready?” I asked her wiping her drool, grabbing the other bag I had packed with some snacks and food for the day and finally emerged from the car.

“Hoku-ah?” A voice spoke startling me just as I locked my car. I looked up quickly to see TOP oppa standing right outside what seemed to be their group van with a lit cigarette in his hand.

“Oh oppa!” I smiled at him, seeing him quickly take a large puff before throwing the cigarette to the ground.

“What are you doing here?” he asked surprised once he let his breath out. I chuckled walking over, but staying at a safe distance from the smoke that was still dissipating into the air.

“I came to surprise Jiyong.” I answered as he nodded, slipping his hands into his pockets.

“Let me carry this.” He practically ripped the food bag out of my hand before I could reject causing me to smile.

“I would ask to hold this little delicious bundle of joy, but I think I’ll wait till I change out of these clothes.” TOP mentioned as I chuckled and nodded, at least he was considerate of her.

“Don’t you have work today? Or meetings for the festival?” Top asked as we now walked towards what seemed to be the entrance to the warehouse, didn’t think the other side of the building looked like a high end office building.

“Thankfully no. I had one yesterday and the day before. I feel like I’m going to explode if I have to have another meeting about something ridiculous.” I muttered under my breath, honestly annoyed.

“Ridiculous? The festival is ridiculous?” He asked surprised as I shook my head immediately.

“No, no, no, not that at all. It’s just it seems like YG is trying to continuously put extra work on my shoulders. I feel like I’m going to burn out if I do any more than I already do.” I explained in a whine causing him to smile.

“Now you know what it feels like to be us then?” He asked sarcastically as I snorted, punching him in his shoulder playfully.

“I know it’s busy and the festival coming up is something huge, but this meeting we had yesterday could have been explained through a newsletter or email to the booth holders.” I groaned watching as he nodded.

“Ah I see.” He answered holding open the glass door as I welcomed the beautiful air conditioning air from the inside.

“Oh and on top of that, I couldn’t get a babysitter with such late notice so I had to take this ‘little delicious bundle of joy’ with me to the conference. She started crying the moment I got up to the mic.” I explained annoyed causing him to chuckle. I bowed at the security guard we passed and followed TOP down a hallway.

“Well you are an incredible mother and are built to do things like that plus 20 other things all at the same time.” TOP teased as I sighed, rolling my eyes.

“Guess I can never complain about all the things my mother ever did, now I know how it feels.” I whispered causing him to laugh.
“Here we are.” He mentioned as I looked over to see a metal door now being held open by him. I hesitantly stepped inside the dimply lit room to see that we were on top a pair of metal stairs that actually descended down to where the main floor and play stage area was set up.

“Wow.” I said a bit speechless as I looked down at the layout, bobbing my head to MichiGo that was playing. I leaned against the railing carefully, watching as he came out on what seemed to be a car that looked like it came from Batman.

“What in the world is that?“ I had to ask TOP as he laughed.

“Jiyong likes to ride in style.” Was the only thing he could answer causing me to shake my head. He always had to go big with everything.

“Figures.” I mumbled as he smiled.

“Come on, let’s go down.” Oppa helped us down the steep stairs all the way down to the bottom. A few dancers and stylists ran over smiling when they saw me and Elle.

“Omo Unnie, she’s so cute.” One of the dancers cooed as they softly petted her head.

“She looks nothing like Jiyong-ah, that’s good.” One teased causing me to chuckle.

“Well don’t tell him you saw me, I want to surprise him.” I added causing them to laugh and nod before I was met by someone else.

“Oh Hwangssabu-nim.” I bowed my head to him when he saw me.

“Seems like the workout schedule and diet you asked for is working out.” He mentioned. I smiled and nodded in agreement to that.

“Thank you so much for your help.” I thanked bowing my head again, watching as a small smile crept up on his face.

“There he is.” TOP mentioned as I looked in the direction to where he was pointing to see him taking a break with the kwon twins all awhile talking to what seemed to be the stage directors.

“Oh they look familiar.” I whispered to TOP as I pointed to the two persons Jiyong was currently speaking to.

“Ah, that’s Stacy Walker and Travis Payne. They’re famous stage directors from the states.” TOP explained as my eyes shot open in realization to their names.

“That’s them?” I asked still in disbelief causing him to chuckle and nod.

“Woah.” I whispered surprised by the large names.

“Go with me.”  I whispered quickly over to TOP who turned to look at me confused.

“Why? He wants to see you not me.” He whined as I snorted, adjusting the carrier.

“Fine.” I mumbled under my breath before slowly making my way towards them. The closer and closer I got I could hear the conversation they were having that sounded as if it was something important. I stayed at a good distance, smiling before putting a finger to my lips when the Kwon twins saw me.

“Alright so….” Jiyong continued to ask a serious question before the man, also known as Travis Payne looked over to me briefly before realizing who I was.

“Oh, it’s Ms. Fernandez.” He exclaimed getting Jiyong’s attention as he turned to me surprised.

“Baby?” He asked confused as I bowed my respect to the directors before smiling at Jiyong.

“Hey, I was off so we came to surprise you.” I mentioned causing him to smile as he came over, kissing my cheek before kissing Elle’s.

“Baby, this is Stacy Walker and Travis Payne.” Jiyong introduced as I bowed my head to them again.

“This is Hoku Fernandez, my other half.” He teased as I playfully elbowed him in the ribs.

“It’s nice to meet you both.” I spoke shaking their hands causing them to smile.

“We’ve heard a lot of good word about you Hoku.” Stacy mentioned as I blinked in confusion.

“You have?” I asked as she smiled and nodded.

“You helped direct BIGBANG’s stateside concert at the beginning of the year.” Travis pointed out causing me to blush before I nodded.

“YG also tells us you have a very creative mind.” Stacy added as I looked down embarrassed.

“I just like to be creative.” I admitted as I felt Jiyong’s arm wrap around my waist.

 

Typical I shouldn’t have opened my mouth because now they wanted my input on some placing. I gave as much ideas and advice I could without wanting to sound as if I was nagging before finally making it away from them. I took a seat, out of breath on the couch they had laid out in there, pulling Elle out of her carrier so that I could hold her properly.

“Come here baby girl.” A pair of hands reached out just as I looked up to see Jiyong’s smiling face reaching out of her. I smiled, passing her carefully to him, watching as he positioned her on him comfortably before sitting next to me.

“You didn’t have to come today baby.” He mentioned looking over to me with those brown eyes I love so much.

“I was off today, plus Elle does better when we’re around lots of people.” I explained, lying my head back on the couch to look at him.

“Oh!” I spoke surprised when I remembered something.

“What?” Jiyong asked over confused as I dug through the bag that TOP oppa left next to me.

“You didn’t eat anything for lunch yet right?” I asked over expectantly while he shook his head.

“Good.” I smiled pulling out the lunch box before placing it between us.

“I made you some lunch.” I mentioned as he looked down to it astonished.

“Really?” he asked surprised as I smiled and nodded.

 

Jiyong’s POV….

The moment Hyung had come over and asked to hold Elle, I stood up, grabbing Hoku by the wrist before pulling her alongside me.

“Ya! What are you doing?” She snapped behind me as I gave hyung some eye contact, letting him know I would be right back. I pulled her out one of the backdoors down a few hallways before opening a door, carefully throwing her into the room before shutting the door.

“Jiyong! What’s gotten into you!?” She yelled in the dark. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I launched across the small opening, connecting my lips to hers. Who would have thought having her look like a typical housewife would be such a turn on?