Chapter 87 - Uncertain

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Hoku sat on a free spot atop the bench set out for her.

“You not getting in?” Jiyong asked placing an unknown bag next to hers on the table.

“Umm.” She said unsure as she looked at the glassy water in front of them.

“I promise it’s warm.” Jiyong reassured causing her to chuckle and look up.

“That’s not why I’m hesitant.” She whispered as he blinked in confusion.

“No one’s here.” He added unsure if that’s the answer she was looking for. She just smiled and shook her head.

“I haven’t gone swimming since I’ve been pregnant.” She whispered embarrassed as he smiled and walked over to stand next to her, pulling a surprised and shocked Hoku into a back hug.

“Baby, it’s alright, you’ll always be beautiful to me.” He whispered directly into her ear, sending her already out of control hormones onto a roller coaster. She bit her lip, turning her head away from his view, blushing, she squeezed her legs together tightly, suddenly feeling something pooling between her legs.

“Thanks.” She whispered as he kissed her temple before letting go. Once he let go it was like a breath of fresh air. Being pregnant, she had found she was extremely ually frustrated being around Jiyong. She was having a hard time controlling herself around him, wanting to jump his bones every second she saw him, which would explain the blush she constantly had having impure thoughts of him.

“Well you come in when you’re comfortable.” He mentioned as she looked up through her sunglasses to see him walk around the table and towards the lakes edge, walking to the small boat ramp they had equip with a ladder to get in and out. She hesitantly continued to watch him as he reached down for the hem of his shirt before pulling it up and over his head. Her hormones went into overdrive. She hid her face in the towel, slightly squealing to herself before she heard the splash. Making sure she was in her right mind, she looked up over the towel in time to see Jiyong pop out of the water for a breath of fresh air. He put his hands through his now wet hair before turning to her, surprised to see her staring at him as if he had grown a third head.

“Are you ok?” Jiyong asked unsure as Hoku blushed ferociously, seeing as she had been caught staring when she didn’t even know she was staring. Quickly she looked away blushing, clearing before nodding in answer.

“Water’s warm.” He sang splashing around as she smiled, resting her chin on her palm, side eying her.

“Come on, get in.” He whined as she smiled at his attempt at aegyo before looking over.

“Pleaseeeeee.” He begged pushing out his lips into a pout. She looked down to her stomach poking through her one piece summer outfit before looking up to him.

“Baby, it’ll be ok.” He reassured swimming to the ladder only to climb out, soaking wet. She blushed, quickly looking away to see that he had changed slightly since the last time she had seen him shirtless. He wasn’t as buff as Youngbae Oppa, but he looked like he had begun to work out a bit more than usual.

 

Finally Hoku stood from her seat, sighing in hesitation before looking up to meet Jiyong’s stare.

“It’s alright, I’m here.” He whispered holding a hand out for her as she swallowed loudly before putting her hand into his. Jiyong carefully helped Hoku out from the bench before standing in front of her, waiting for her to move.

“Need me to turn around?” He asked seeing the uncertain expression on her face.

“Ummm, yes.’ She answered in a small voice causing him to smirk.

“Alright.” He answered letting go of her hands before turning around.

“Let’s me know when you’re ready.” He offered smiling, knowing that she was blushing ferociously behind him.

 

It didn’t help that he had turned around, she was still embarrassed and most of all shy about stripping down into her bikini bathing suit, in front of him. The baby inside her was doing flips, constantly, seemed like it was a gymnast with all the skilled tumbles it was doing into her spine. Taking a deep breath, she sighed loudly before pulling the string tie at her chest, loosening the outfit top as she hesitantly pulled it down to around her ankles, holding onto the table before holding it up for her to grab it easily. She folded the outfit before placing it onto her bag, then going back to adjusting her outfit that had ridden in some places. Her s had grown considerably through the months, and even till this day, they throbbed painfully with pregnancy. As for her stomach, she was lucky enough that her mother had suggested a special lotion to avoid those nasty stretch marks. Aside from all of those changes, she kept up with her exercises and nutritional foods.

“You ready?” He asked hearing the silence behind him, she blushed at his voice, unsure if she should continue to stand there or run off before he turned around. She looked down to herself again, biting her lip at the bathing suit before she heard him gasp. She quickly looked up to see him staring at her with wide eyes.

“Um.” She whispered now self-conscious of the way he was staring at her.

 

Jiyong had never seen something so beautiful before. The only other time he had seen her bare stomach was when she was in the hospital, he had to help change the straps set on her belly. But this view was something all too new for him, of course her s had grown considerably from the last time they had seen each other, they almost looked hard from where he was standing. Then his eyes traveled down to her perfect belly, not a scar or stretch mark in sight, then to her creamy thighs and legs, nothing had changed, she was still beyond perfect.

“You look…..amazing.”