Chapter 13 - His Parents

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Author’s POV…

Hoku looked nervously at the two men now standing in front of her, both with jaws clenched, fists ready to start swinging, around them the crowd continued to dance, not thinking anything of it, which was good. She did the one thing she could, grabbing both men’s hands, she dragged them off the dance floor and out the door, same area where Tyra and Top had just argued earlier.

“There is no way I plan on ruining their night, so whatever has to be said, do it now.” Hoku explained annoyed before turning to Jiyong who had his kill radar on the man standing in front of her.

“Jiyong, why are you so upset about me being here?” Hoku started before Jiyong leaned against the wall sighing.

“I’m not upset about you being here, it’s that ‘thing’ you brought with you.” Jiyong seethed causing Michael to scoff.

“So much talk coming from a man who couldn’t even keep what he wanted safe.” Michael dealt the low blow causing Jiyong to kick off the wall and in the man’s face.

“You have no idea what the hell you are talking about, so best if you just keep out of this.” Jiyong hissed into his face as Hoku tried to pry herself between them.

“This has nothing to do with you.” Jiyong added lastly before pulling away, keeping his eyes glaring at the man.

“This has everything to do with me if some crazed idol can’t get past a break up.” Michael spat over fuming Ji even more. Jiyong turned to the man, ready to strike before someone stopped him. Seungri and Daesung had arrived on time to stop something that could have gotten out of hand.

“Come on bro, let’s go back in.” Daesung mentioned over to Jiyong who shrugged them off before adjusting his coat.

“I’m out of here. Tell Bae I’m leaving.” Jiyong whispered quickly walking away from the scene. Hoku and Michael went back to the party soon after to bid their farewell to everyone.

 

“Hey! What are you doing there?!” A security guard shouted to some folks hiding down the hall from the confrontation with cameras.

“Run!” They shouted taking off running away from security.

“Paparazzi.” Security hissed giving up on chasing the group after a few minutes.

 

“This night is turning out crazier than expected.” Daesung slummed down next to Steph in the wedding party area.

“What happened?” She asked taking his hand as he sighed looking over to her.

“Beside Hoku’s new boo and Jiyong almost went at each other’s necks in the hallway.” Daesung explained in monotone causing Steph’s jaw to drop.
“Wait? What?!” She shouted over the music before he nodded.

“Seungri and I got there in time.” He praised before sighing.

“Well where’d oppa go?” She asked looking around for him before Daesung shook his head.

“He left, most likely back to his room.” Daesung pointed out before Steph sighed massaging her head.

“Omo.” Daesung suddenly said as Steph looked over startled.

“What?” She asked frantically looking into the same direction as him.

“My parents.” He whispered as she grew extremely nervous.

“What? Where?” She asked immediately fixing her appearance as he stood up doing the same. They climbed off the stage to the side where it was easier for his parents to make their way towards them. Daesung seemed a bit nervous than usual, so naturally Steph grew nervous for no reason.

“Mom. Dad.” He quickly announced bowing before his mother pulled him into a hug. Steph stood to the side patiently waiting before noticing the side glance she had received from his mother, not a friendly one.

“Did you just arrive?” He asked them as they quietly nodded, now it was time for his father to glance over to her before quickly turning around.

“Our flight got delayed from some technical difficulties, but we made it in time.” His mother pointed out before Daesung nodded in relief.

“Oh, this is Stephanie Choi, she’s the girl I told you about.” Daesung introduced wrapping an arm around her waist to pull her closer. Steph noticed their eyes dart down to where his hand had landed them up in time to see her bow to them respectfully.

“Choi?” They asked interested as Steph nodded confused.

“You don’t look Korean?” His father pointed out looking her up and down before landing on her face.

“My mother is Puerto Rican and my father is Korean.” Steph explained as the enthusiasm in their expressions soon disappeared.

“She’s not full Korean?” His mother asked gesturing with her eyes to Steph. Steph froze at the words, of course Daesung’s parents had to be the ones that were old fashion, only allowing those of full Korean Ancestry.

“Is there a problem with me not being full Korean?” Steph asked nervously as his parents eyes darted to her.

“Yes.” His mother answered almost immediately causing Steph’s throat to grow tight.

“Mom.” Daesung quickly scolded before Steph pulled away from his grasp.

“I’m going to dance with the girls. Nice meeting you all.” Steph said in monotone, bowing to those that did not deserve it before walking off.

“Mom. Dad.” Daesung scolded as they turned to him.

“Daesung-ah, you understand right?” His father asked as Daesung scoffed.

“The times are different from when you two met, I don’t have to fall in love or be married to a Korean.” Daesung snapped scaring his parents.

“Well that’s nice to hear but you know where we stand on this.” His mother answered with authority causing Daesung to sigh annoyed.

“Look at Youngbae Hyung and Eden, she’s not even partial Korean.” Daesung retorted pointing to the happy couple up on the stand. Their eyes looked over for a second before turning back to him.

“He is not our child, it’s for his parents to choose.” His mother explained uncaring of the excuses.

“I don’t care what you do, I love her.” Daesung rebelled back to his parents who just sighed.

“Do what you must, but we’re telling you we don’t like her.” His father added seriously causing Daesung to step back. Honestly he didn’t care what his parents said, but it was what they would do to make sure that he would do what they asked. Singing was the only thing that he had made a decision on his own, without his parents agreement, thanks to YG. But this was different.

 

She couldn’t believe that there were still people, old fashion, like his parents still living.

“Hey, are you alright?” A voice asked over as she turned to see Hoku standing next to her.

“Oh, I thought you left?” Steph quickly changed the subject causing Hoku to sigh.

“We were about to, we’re heading up to Seoul tomorrow for work.” She explained as Steph nodded.

“Wait? Work?” Steph asked catching what she was saying, Hoku just chuckled.

“My father also sent me up here to do some business, so that’s what I’ll be doing.” Hoku explained as Steph nodded in understanding.

“Where’s Daesung-ah? I wanted to tell him bye before we leave.” Hoku asked as Steph shrugged before looking over to Hoku.

“Hoku.” Steph spoke up as she turned to her friend.

“Hm?” She asked raising her eyebrows.

“Why did you bring him with you?” Steph asked gesturing back to the man looking around behind her. Hoku’s attitude almost dropped out of the sky as she in the question.

“Excuse me?” Hoku asked in disbelief before Steph sighed.

“Don’t you think it’s a little early to move on, I mean, you just broke up with oppa a few months ago, and he’s still a mess over it….” Steph said before Hoku scoffed putting her hands up to stop her from talking.

“Not you too.” Hoku muttered under her breath.

“Well we’re leaving, so just give my hug to Daesung when you see him.” Hoku mentioned back slightly annoyed before walking away. Steph meant to stop her but stopped herself instead.

“Oh my god, what is wrong with tonight?” Steph mumbled to herself annoyed before looking over to the couple. She told them that she was going up to her room to rest for a bit, but to call her for anything if they needed. She wanted to be anywhere but here, it seemed like the new couple was the only ones enjoying the night.

 

“Mom, Dad, this is Selena.” Seungri introduced her to his parents who in turn looked at her carefully while she bowed.

“Stop that.” Seungri whined noticing what his parents were doing.

“Stop what?” His mother asked innocently before Seungri snorted smiling back over to Selena’s confused face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope your all enjoying the new story line. I know most of you....alright ALL OF YOU are hating on Hoku! hehe XD. Anyways, in the meantime if you all are ever interested in reading a fantasy fanfic with BIG BANG you can check out my new story Poisonous Love. I've just started adding Chapters since I am going back and forth to this one, so bare with me. Other than that ENJOY! <3

VV Link Below to Poisonous Love VV

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371489/poisonous-love-bigbang

wvvdEy8.gif