Chapter 107 - Trying Hard

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

 

"Lee Hi.”

The woman looked up to the group now standing in the doorway. Slowly she stood, adjusting the dress she was wearing before bowing to her seniors. Hoku held her ground, gently pulling Daesung and TOP’s arms off of her to stand alone as she stared at the girl.

“Why do you need Jiyong?” Hoku quickly asked uncaring if she did come here to congratulate them, she was sure that was far from the actual reason. Lee Hi’s head whipped over to the woman speaking before her expression turned stone cold.

“Where is Jiyong Oppa?” She asked ignoring the question Hoku had placed out for her.

“You best tell us why you are here, or Hoku will be the least of your worries.” Selena threatened pushing through the pack to stand next to Hoku.

“I need to see Jiyong Oppa.” She muttered as Hoku looked to Selena to see the annoyed expression painted across her cousins face.

“He’s not here.” Hoku lied as Lee Hi’s eyes shot open before looking to her.

“But they said he was here.” She mentioned as Hoku smiled.

“Who said?” Steph asked interested. Lee Hi’s eyes shot open before she quickly looked away.

“The media, so I came to find him.” She answered sheepishly.

“He left with YG just a bit ago.” Hoku explained.

“Is there a reason why you came to see Jiyong?” Hoku asked hesitantly while Lee Hi’s eyes flashed to hers.

“You know it’s all your fault.” Lee Hi lashed out startling Hoku a bit.

“What? What’s my fault?” Hoku asked partially annoyed with a hand on her hip.

“Fans are lashing out at Jiyong.” She snapped as Hoku’s eyes shot open.

“They what?!” She shouted back now confused as Lee Hi pulled out a magazine before practically throwing it at Hoku unexpectedly. TOP leaned down and picked it up before Hoku ripped it out of his hands. She needed to see what this psycho thought was her fault. A photo of Jiyong was the largest thing on the page before she looked over to see the photo of Elle he had posted to twitter and then down to the wording. Indeed Jiyong had announced that she was his biological daughter, some fans were beyond excited but some of the comments were lashing out at the couple and their child. Hoku’s blood boiled the more and more comments she read before it was ripped out of her hand. Hoku looked up to see that Jiyong was now clenching the magazine in his hands as he glared at Lee Hi.

“Jiyong, what’s going on?” Hoku asked unsure as how to take in the situation.

“Did you make that announcement?” Hoku then asked pointing to the magazine in his hand.

“Don’t worry about anything baby, I’ll take care of it.” Jiyong reassured without turning to Hoku.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong then asked with no formality towards the woman.

“Why did you do it Oppa? You have such a good life and to threw it away for her.” Lee Hi spat pointing at Hoku accusingly causing Hoku to growl, taking a step out to lash at her only to have TOP and Daesung gently grab her.

“Say it again, I dare you.” Hoku snapped ignoring the pain in her mid-section.

“You’re just a home wrecker! Coming here pregnant was your plan all along to take away Oppa’s fame and fortune!” Lee Hi shouted causing Hoku to thrash in her protectors arms.

“Dumb .” Selena hissed slapping the girl across the face, startling everyone. Lee Hi held her cheek before looking to the intimidating woman standing in front of her, glaring at her if she’s about to kill her in her spot.

“You have nerve coming here to trash some perfect relationship, and on top of that blame an innocent child.” Selena hissed looking Lee Hi up and down.

“If it weren’t for the fact that we are still standing in the labor and delivery ward, I would beat you down where you stand for saying what you just said.” Selena added warningly.

“Don’t think Hoku won’t come and do what I just did because she is still healing, she is far from that, especially since you thought it was fair to blame her child.” Selena took a step back uncaring that there were now tears streaming down the young girls face.

“If this is some plan to try and take Jiyong away from me, you have to do better than that.” Hoku warned turning on her heels to limp out of the room.

“Oppa.” Lee Hi called as Jiyong was the last one still left in the room.
“You need to stay away from me. I’ll let YG know you’ll need to be assigned to Teddy instead of me.” Jiyong explained in monotone before turning and leaving.

“Aish.”