Chapter 130 - NO

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Hoku’s POV…

I stared at the man now standing in the doorway of my bedroom, smirking that sickening smirk as my blood just ran cold, feeling as if my veins were about to burst. I’m sure he knew I was terrified, the only reason why he would be smirking so cockily at me, his eyes trailing around the room. That’s when I remember Elle fast asleep on the bed. I quickly stepped over, keeping her out of view from this psychopath.

“Where’s your bastard?” He asked now leaning on the doorframe, keeping me from making a dash for it. I was still afraid about what might happen tonight, but with him referring to Jiyong like that, I couldn’t help but feel a bit angry.

“He’s not here.” I whispered unsure if I should have even answered him. He chuckled under his breath before pushing off the doorframe, now staring directly at me.

“What do you want Michael?” I hissed through my teeth as he chuckled, putting a hand through his now shaggy black hair.

“You figured out who I was related to?” He asked amused as I looked away, time to put up the brave front.

“Why does it matter?” I retorted crossing my arms over my chest as I glared at him. He took a step into the room before standing inches from me, looking me up and down.

“Who?” He asked amused as I snorted, rolling my eyes.

“I didn’t know mental illnesses and psychotic behavior ran in the family?” I asked as his eyes shot open before I felt something hard drop across my face, sending me to the ground quickly. I gasped in pain, reaching up to hold my cheek in pain before looking up to him, shaken.

“Don’t you dare say anything bad about my family.” He hissed glaring down at me. I didn’t get a chance to react before he reached down, grabbing me by my hair before yanking me up. My hands reflected and went to where he was holding my hair. I yelped when he gave it a small tug, bringing me up to look him directly in his face.

“So you’re saying you used me for revenge?” I finally asked as he knelt down in front of me chuckling.

“Not so much used, but had fun.” He answered laughing at me only pissing me off even more.

“You never loved me.” I whispered slightly hurt that I was used the whole time. He smiled, caressing the cheek he had just previously hit.

“I’ll admit it, you’re magic worked on me for a bit.” He admitted smiling as I flinched, looking away from his stare.

“But in the end, you chose that bastard over me, someone who was there for you.” He then hissed as I side eyed him to see him looking down to where my hand was sitting, Jiyong’s ring sitting on my thumb.

“I knew I shouldn’t have agreed to bring you here or none of this would have happened.” He spoke to himself while I watched hesitantly.

“There’s no turning back, I’m taking you back with me.” He hissed looking up to me as my eyes shot open in terror. His eyes were not normal.

“You can either come with me quietly or I’ll make you come with me.” He tilted his head as I snorted.

“I’m not going anywhere with you.” I hissed in his face causing him to chuckle and smirk.

“Thought so.” He answered gripping my hair tighter. I bit my lip trying not to scream and wake up Elle that I had hid perfectly with the pillows. He dragged me out into the hallway, away from the room and into the living room. I thrashed in his arms, holding my hair in the meantime as I looked over to see that he had broken through one of the glass doors from the backyard.

“Let me go!” I shouted as he gave in and threw me to the tile floor of the entryway. I scurried to my backside, knees up in front of me, back to the wall as I looked up at him.

“Why are you doing this Michael?” I asked shaking now, looking around for something I could use as a weapon.

“You killed her.” He hissed as I looked over shocked. So my theory was true.

“She never did anything to you, why’d she have to DIE?!” He shouted as I quickly grabbed the vase behind me, bashing him in the head with it a second time. I scurried through the broken glass on my knees, uncaring that it was probably cutting it up. I needed to call for help, just as I thought I had gotten away, he grabbed onto my ankles and yanked me back towards him. I screamed unwillingly before he flipped me over onto my back to look up at him. His head was bleeding considerably, now dripping onto my cheeks as he held my arms down with his.

“You little .” He hissed as I began to let the tears fall.

“I didn’t KILL HER!” I shouted into his face causing him to snort.

“She may not have been my biological sister, but she still took care of me.” He whispered holding both my arms with one hand before reaching his other hand to my cheek, smearing his blood.

“Trang was there for me when I needed her, now she’s gone.” He whispered never looking up at me eyes. The tears continued to fall as I froze when I heard it. Elle had woken up and was now crying. His eyes shot open before looking down the hallway. NO, he can’t.

“So she was here the whole time?” He asked amused looking down to me as I began to panic, shaking my head frantically.

“N-no, Michael, NO! She has nothing to do with this! Leave her alone!” I shouted through tears only sending him to hit me across the face again. My head laid limp to the side as the tears began to fall. I coughed slightly, feeling the over need to throw up and I did onto the tile of the hallway.
“Please.” I whispered through tears, feeling as helpless as I had been in years. My cheek was throbbing as he grabbed my chin forcefully turning me to face him.

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll take good care of her in your stead.” He whispered, leaning down and kissing me as I cried. He pulled away just staring down at me. One of my hands had felt something under it, I moved my fingers a bit before finding out it was a large shard of glass that had obviously come from the glass door. I shut my eyes, acting as if I had lost consciousness, letting my head fall to the side before I felt his breath on my neck.

“She’ll grow up to be better than you.” He whispered, kissing my neck before I felt the grip on my arms disappear. Peeking out of my eyes quickly to see him about to climb off of me, I took the chance. Grabbing the glass, uncaring that it was now slicing my hand open, I did what I needed to protect myself and my daughter. I jabbed it as hard as I could into the spot between his neck and shoulder. He screamed in pain rolling off of me as I quickly stood up, holding my head in pain, stumbling down the hallway away from him. I lunged into the room, shutting and locking the door before struggling to drag a dresser in front of it. Once it was far enough in front of it, I ran over, grabbing Elle of the bed to calm her as I cried.

“Shhhhhh, it’s alright baby girl.” I whispered in a shaky voice, trying to find my cellphone. The house phone began ringing off the hook as my eyes shot open to look to where the house phone should have been, it wasn’t there but now ringing out in the hallway.

“YOU STUPID !” His voice shouted as I yelped in surprise, holding Elle closer to me in fear. As if a small light of hope shone down on us, I saw my cellphone under the bed, hiding beside some pillows.
“OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!” He shouted now as he began to pound on the door. I ran over to grab it before looking around the room panicked. The bathroom. I ran over with Elle in my arms, shutting the door quietly before locking it and sitting up against it.

“It’s alright, shhhhh.” I whispered pouncing her while I slid open my cellphone to see the battery light blinking in the corner.

“No.” I whispered in horror quickly pressing redial on it, unsure as to who it was going to connect with, but anyone would do at this point.

“Noona?” Seungri’s voice answered in confusion as I broke out in tears.

“Ri.” I whispered in relief.

“Noona! What’s wrong?” he asked worried as I sniffled, holding Elle closer to me.

“He found me. Please ……” I whispered before hearing a beeping in the phone. I pulled it away to see the logo of the phone pop up. I dropped the phone in horror before crying. No. NO. NO!

 

Jiyong’s POV…

Suddenly my phone went off again while we sat in the meeting. I had every intention earlier to go home when my mother called, but this was an important meeting for our group, plus the security system should be in full swing right now. If anything happened, they would call me.

I looked down to my phone sitting on  my lap, confused at the unknown phone number coming through. I made eye contact with YG who was closely watching me before holding my phone up, he nodded, stopping his speech as I finally answered.

“Hello?” I answered confused.

“Is this Jiyong-ssi?” A voice asked as I blinked in confusion.

“Ah yes, this is he, can I help you?” I answered.

“We’re from the security system company, we’ve received a distress signal from your home a few moments ago.” He explained causing my eyes to shoot open as I shot out of my seat.

“What?!” I practically shouted in terror looking around the room in panic.

“We’ve tried to call the home number you provided with us, but no one is answering. Is everything alright?” He asked causing me to break out in angry tears.

“My girlfriend and daughter are home alone, call the POLICE!” I shouted into the phone, quickly hanging up and pushing the chair over for me to get out.

“Jiyong! What’s going on?!” TOP hyung shouted after me as I looked to those present, TOP, YG and a few publicists.

“He found her.” I broke out in tears before running out of the room at high speed. There was no way he was going to take them from me.