Chapter 105 - Gonna Make an Announcement

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

“Ji!” Daesung called after him as they left the room.

“Ya! How could you kick me out too?!” Jiyong turned pointing an accusing finger at .

“Hyung, give noona some time with the baby too.” Daesung whined causing Jiyong to sigh and lean against the wall.

“Am I that bad?” Jiyong asked hesitantly while Daesung chuckled and walked over to lean against the opposite wall.

“It’s pretty bad Ji.” Daesung carefully admitted while Jiyong sighed, sliding down the wall into his squatting position.

“Ji.” Daesung called as he looked up to see the younger man looking out one of the windows in the hallway, to the front of the hospital. The older man stood up and walked over to see what the fuss was about to only see the entire front end of the hospital packed with people, fans, media, everyone was down there.

“What the heck?” Jiyong whispered as Daesung quickly pulled out his phone to see if he could find some explanation to it only to see Jiyong’s Twitter as the top talked about news everywhere.

“Fans are getting suspicious.” Daesung pointed out while Jiyong looked over confused.

“Suspicious of what?” Jiyong asked as Daesung sighed turning the phone towards him. Jiyong saw the twitter post picture he had posted up earlier the day before as the main subject in about 20 online media sites.

“Did you announce that she is your daughter?” Daesung asked as Jiyong looked up before shrugging.

“I put ‘My Princess’ I thought they would have got it.” Jiyong muttered as Dae sighed.

“Well I think they need some kind of reassurance.” Daesung admitted pointing to the thousands of people now flooding the front of the hospital. Jiyong looked over to the window before sighing.

“Dae, I don’t want to stress Hoku but I need your help.” Jiyong announced before Dae nodded looking over.

“Anything.” He added as Jiyong nodded, telling him the plan before walking off.

“Are you sure?!” Dae shouted after him.

“DEAD SURE!” He shouted back chuckling.

 

Making it to the nearest elevator, Jiyong pulled out his phone with his fingers already on the dial button, clicking send before pushing it to his ear.

“Jiyong?” The voice answered as he sighed.

“Sir, I’m going to make the announcement.” Jiyong quickly said watching the numbers above the elevator door descend.

“Jiyong, I’m on my way to the hospital now. Please wait till I arrive.” YG begged as Jiyong sighed.

“I’m still waiting for Hoku’s approval, if she does agree with it, I want to make the announcement.” Jiyong said seriously with no budge.

“I know, just wait for me to be there when you do it.” YG reassured causing Jiyong to smile.

“I will.” He answered before hanging up and walking out of the open elevator to the corner. Carefully he peeked around to see the front door being barricaded by local police enforcers and the hospital security.

 

“So how’s everything going between you and Jiyong?” Steph asked getting comfortable on the couch while Hoku placed the now sleeping baby into the hospital bed.

“Good, slowly by slowly we’re getting back to where we were before.” Hoku admitted sighing loudly in relief before lying comfortably into her pillow.

“That’s good. Have you heard from Selena lately?” Steph changed the subject while Hoku chuckled, shaking her head.

“Nope, only when she came to see me when she left Japan.” Hoku explained as Steph nodded.

“Something’s going on between those two.” Steph groaned annoyed while Hoku nodded.

“Yup, Selena’s probably being stubborn about something and Seungri’s needed to vent.” Hoku quickly said as Steph looked over surprised.

“Really? You think?” Steph asked as Hoku nodded.

“Selena is the type to get on your nerves VERY quickly, even without knowing it. I’m sure he wouldn’t cheat on her no matter what, but maybe that girl trying to take advantage of a drunken idol is the problem.” Hoku pointed out causing Steph to nod in understanding.

“Now that you mention that, that’s true.” Steph answered.

 

“Awhh, she’s asleep, I wanted to hold her.” A voice whined causing both girls to look over and see Daesung alone, walking in towards the sleeping child.

“Ya! Don’t wake her up!” Hoku scolded through a whisper as Daesung sighed.

“Where’s Jiyongie?” Hoku then asked as Dae looked back over his shoulder.

“He was talking on the phone with YG.” Dae lied as Hoku nodded turning back to Steph.

“Noona?” Daesung suddenly spoke as Hoku looked over to see him digging through one of the various bags they had brought in.

“Hm?” She answered hesitantly.

“Are you ok with everyone knowing that she’s Jiyong’s?” He asked suddenly causing the two girls to blink in confusion before turning back to him.

“Why?” Steph asked suspiciously narrowing her eyes.

“What’s going on Dae?” Hoku asked confused as Daesung smiled looking over.

“Nothing, I was just curious since Ji said he wasn’t sure if you were.” Daesung pulled his acting skills on, looking around innocently.

“He thinks that?” Hoku asked in a whispered while Dae nodded.

“I think he thinks you may be afraid for your safety and hers.” Daesung admitted pointing to the child.

“I’m not afraid.” Hoku admitted immediately causing him to blink in shock.
“You’re not?” Steph asked surprised.

“Why would I be?” Hoku asked looking to the window.

“Sure, some of his fans won’t like the idea, and I understand the way Korea’s society works around this type of situation. But if this is something he thinks he can control and something he wants to let out, then I’m fine with it. He’s done so much for me, this is the least I could do.” Hoku admitted smiling before looking over to see Daesung texting on his phone.

“What are you doing?” Steph asked immediately causing Daesung to quickly slip his phone into his pocket.

“Seungri’s looking for me.” He lied before clearing his throat. What a liar.