Chapter 139 - Happy Birthday

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

Hoku’s POV….

I sat at the keys, pressing a few before smiling down to Jiyong who was wrapped around the shoulder by Teddy, who proudly smiled at me. I adjusted the mic a bit, sitting back so I could clear my throat a bit before leaning towards the mic. I placed my hands to the keys once more before leaning my lips forward towards the mic and began my present towards him.

 

I nailed all the notes as practiced, played the song beautifully before holding the last note as long as I could. I pulled my hands away from the keys before smiling as the crowd broke out in applause. I stood up, holding the top of my dress before bowing as I pulled the mic off the mic stand at the keyboard.

“Thank you so much.” I spoke into the mic, bowing over and over, keeping my eyes on a smiling Jiyong.

“I actually played this particular song because I had promised Jiyong a while back that I would play his favorite song on the piano.” I explained smiling down at his bright smile, he must have been happy that I had remembered after all this time.

“This time, I want to invite the birthday boy up with me, if he wouldn’t mind.” I spoke chuckling when he quickly climbed up the small stage to stand next to me. I nodded to Teddy Oppa who nodded before walking to the side of the stage. Things were being moved behind, like the keyboard and various things that still littered the area. I grabbed his hand, intertwining my fingers into his before turning to the crowd.

“I want to express to those here, those that Jiyong holds dear in his heart. His friends, family, coworkers, I want to express my feelings for this man in front of you all.” I started feeling his lips connect to my cheek causing me to smile, not turning to face him.

“As I’m sure all of you know, Jiyong is an incredibly talented and hardworking.” I added as many folks in the crowd either chuckled or nodded in agreement to my statement. Shyly, I finally turned to look at him as he looked down to me with a large smile.

“Jiyong means the world to me, I’m so appreciative and lucky to have such a person in my life. To have such a person as a great and amazing father to our daughter. He is an incredible father, that I couldn’t have asked for a better person for the job. We’ve had our ups and downs in our relationship, some that still linger, but through it all, he never gave up on me. And I’m glad he didn’t.” I admitted causing him to smile.

“I wouldn’t be where I am today without him. I wouldn’t be who I am today without him. I wouldn’t have met all these amazing people, made such amazing friends without him. I owe him a lot to be standing where I am today.” I turned back to the crowd with a smile.
“To add to this amazing night, I think it’s time we sing Happy Birthday.” I mentioned smiling when I noticed his confused expression. That was the cue, I heard the sound of something rolling behind us and quickly turned Jiyong into that direction. His eyes shot open while flashes began going off from the various friends and family. Jiyong was speechless when he walked over to where the girls were standing behind it.

“Wow.” Was the only thing Jiyong could say as I chuckled at his reaction. He suddenly turned to me in amazement as I shook my head, pointing over to the girls.

“This cake was ordered, purchased and designed by the girls.” I spoke into the mic as his eyes lit up before turning to the girls. I just laughed when he practically walked over and pulled the girls into hugs. I had hired a photographer from YG to take photos of the party, since I didn’t want to hire someone YG wasn’t associated with. She quickly took photos on my mark before we all walked over.

“If I could have the Big Bang boys up on stage for a photo with Jiyong before we light the candles.” I spoke looking around the packed club, trying to spot them out. They all assembled on stage before I ushered them to stage behind the cake with Jiyong in the middle. The photographer took a few photos before we all jumped in with our respective other halves. Then it was just me and Jiyong. Jiyong quickly wrapped an arm tightly around my waist before pulling me to his side.

“What did I deserve to be with someone like you?” He whispered in my ear as the woman took a few photos.

“You would have needed to be a war hero in your previous life to be blessed with someone as amazing as me.” I teased as he chuckled before turning to smile at the camera. He kissed my cheek in one photo, and then pulled me into a mind blowing kiss for the next. Damn him.

“Perfect photo.” He whispered down to me when he pulled away. I snorted, pushing his forehead away before pulling the mic up to my lips as I held him around his waist. I nodded towards the girls who immediately got at lighting the candles.

“Alright, on my count, we’ll sing.” I announced into the mic smiling.

“1, 2, 3.” I started before I begun with the entire crowd following us. Jiyong wrapped an arm around my waist to pull me closer as I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder. Once we were done, he leaned forward and blew out the candles with one breath, then turned to me, kissing me gently on the cheek.

“I love you.” He whispered as I smiled.

“You better.” I teased causing him to chuckle.

 

The cake was served along with all the dessert I had spent the entire day making. I was happy to see faces of astonishment and surprise and not of disgust.

“Noona! This is so good!” Seungri chirped jumping around with an empty plate in one hand, fork in the other.

“Thanks.” I thanked him before digging into my own plate.

“Hey so, I have an offer for you.” Jiyong whispered into my ear. Ever since leaving the stage earlier, he wouldn’t let me leave his side. I mean, I was sitting on his lap now in our booth. I looked over my shoulder to him interested.

“Offer?” I asked amused as he nodded, planting his lips on my bare shoulder.

“You and Elle can come.” He added as my eyes lit up in interest.

“Alright, you have my attention.” I mentioned, turning in my spot barely so that I could wrap one of my arms around his shoulder and see his face.

“I’m shooting a Music Video next week.” He explained as my eyes grew even wider.

“What? Really?!” I asked excited as I nodded, chuckling at my reaction.

“For my new song, you guys can come down and watch me.” He whispered trailing his fingers slowly up my bare thigh. I pulled my legs closer to each other, before glaring up at his innocent expression.

“All week?” I asked quickly changing the subject as he nodded.

“I didn’t want to leave you two at home alone anyways.” He added nuzzling his nose into my shoulder as I sighed.

“We’ll be there to check it out too!” Youngbae added as I looked across the table to him and Eden.

 

 

The party went on that night, I had downed a few more drinks, slightly buzzed as I danced with Jiyong on the dance floor. He wasn’t any better than I was. His hands traveled all over my body as I had by back to his chest, slowly swaying to the beat, holding my arms up in the arm, snapping to the beat. I smiled, feeling his hands, travel from my waist to my stomach, then lower. I chuckled feeling that familiar feeling build up between my legs. I hesitantly shut them together, afraid that a pool would form between my feet. I quickly turned in his arms, resting my arms around his neck as I stared up at his eyes hiding behind his tousled hair.

“What are you doing?” I asked amused as his hands rested simply on my waist, smirking at my reaction.

“Nothing.” He innocently answered looking away as he pulled me slowly towards him till I was practically against his chest.

“I’m not doing anything.” He whispered against my neck, sweetly kissing the nape of my neck. I chuckled, gasping slightly when I felt something poke at my thigh. I pulled away from him suddenly before looking down to see the obvious tent building up in his skinny jeans. I looked up with wide amused eyes before remembering that it had been a considerable amount of time since we had done anything together. The last time being when we visited his parents a few weekends ago. This was his birthday after all. I couldn’t deny the feeling I had of wanting to also give him what he’s been wanting. I smirked, wrapping my arms tighter around his shoulders before leaning in for his ear.

“We can always leave if that’s what you want.” I whispered feeling his tent poke harder at my thigh while his arms grew tighter around my waist. He groaned against my shoulder as I smiled, glad that I still had the talent to make him the way he is now. Only me.
“There is always part 2 to my gift.” I added, leaning in a biting gently on the lobe of his ear, glad that this particular ear only had a few earrings at the top. Without a second word, he grabbed my hand, both of us stumbling around the dance floor before making it to where the other Big Bang members were sitting.

“We’re leaving!” Jiyong shouted impatiently as their eyes shot open before looking at our flushed faces.

“Ah, well, we’ll send the gifts to your house tomorrow.” Youngbae teased winking at me only causing me to blush even harder.

“Don’t worry about anything, we’ll take care of it all.” Daesung added smirking at us while Steph walked over, ripping the earpiece off of me before patting my shoulder.

“Have fun noona! Hyung!” Seungri had to add earning him a glare from Jiyong before I was practically dragged out of the club through the back door into a waiting cab. Tonight was going to be interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone T_T I've been so busy lately with school coming up soon and parties.

My life is like a zoo! Literally!

But I'm glad I at least got this chapter up today.

Oh annnndddd....

78708_900.gif

It's my BIRTHDAY! LOL!

 I'll try and update again tonight.......~a ~ chap! LOL

Either than that, thanks for still supporting the story even when I disappear.

Love you guys!