Chapter 33- Where Is She?

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

Everyone was right, I was wrong. Why did I ever come to Korea knowing that something like this would happen? It was all a mistake.

 

Jiyong ran off his flight he had taken in the middle of the night, he needed to see her. To see if everything everyone was saying was true. He couldn’t ignore the pounding in his heart as he pushed through the surprisingly packed airport, bowing his apologies every once in a while. He had planned to stay in Malaysia till she went back home, just to make it easier on him when they needed to separate but when he saw the news, his heart stopped.

 

[BIG BANG’S LEADER, G-DRAGON’S EX GIRLFRIEND HOKU FERNANDEZ, EXPECTING?]

 

Photos have been floating around the net recently in the last 2 weeks following Big Bang’s member Taeyang’s wedding, involving said woman. It wasn’t the fact that in the picture suggests a quarrel between the 3 present, and the obvious bulge present in the woman’s mid-section. Of course, some could say she had just gained weight, while other says how could she only gain weight in one particular area?

 

The question at hand is ‘if’ said woman is pregnant and expecting, is there a slim chance that it is G-Dragons? The slight bump suggests that she is a few months along, but we have still yet to be able to contact anyone on the matter. What is G-Dragon’s thoughts on the situation as he is away in Malaysia finishing up solo activities.

 

There was no doubt that if she was pregnant, that the child was Michael’s but there was a small piece of him that kept hoping for a small possibility for it to be his, just so that he’d have some sort of connection with her still. Jumping into the first taxi he could grab, he gave the hotel address before pulling out his I Pad to see if there was any update on news, his eyes landed on something infuriating and amusing.

 

[HOKU FERNANDEZ NEW BUE HITS REPORTER WITH HIS OWN CAMERA!]

 

Photos have surfaced about an incident that happened a few hours ago, late afternoon in front of the Seoul Hilton Hotel. Fan photos and media photos of Hoku Fernandez were taken while she was caught walking outside the hotel. Reporters and fans approached her with questions including the recent news, if she was expecting? Fans mentioned she ignored everything said to her and continued on her way towards her hotel, hiding her face and stomach from everyone. Next thing anyone knows is the man, Michael Wright, a financial Business man from the states, pulled Hoku out of the pack and bashed one of the reporters in the head with a camera. There was chaos as they watched the two take refuge into the hotel.

 

With that said, new words have surfaced on the issue that was said to sue man for attacking the reporter. President Yang of YG Company has come forward to defend the attacker on lines of defense. He explained as Hoku had contacted him about the matter a few moments after it happened, explaining that the man had hit her first, resulting in a large bruise forming on her shoulder, as shown in the photo attached. Michael Wright has been released from his hold in the local police department, but as of now, no one has seen Hoku since then.

 

Jiyong’s blood was boiling the moment he scrolled down and saw the picture of the bruise growing on her shoulder. Someone had hurt her, someone had attacked her. He griped the I Pad for his life as he looked up glaring through the night sky.

“We’re here sir.’ The driver spoke as he grabbed his bag, ignoring the yelling outside the car where reporters and fans stood waiting for someone to emerge from the hotel. He didn’t care anymore. He climbed out causing everyone to scream and begin taking photos of him. He pushed himself through the crowd before reaching the barrier of security holding press from getting any closer. They easily let him through as he barged in the front doors of the lobby scaring everyone inside. Marching towards the front desk the woman sat slowly in terror.

“I’m looking for the room number for Hoku Fernandez.” He spat as the woman nervously nodded before handing it to him. He took the nearest elevator before heading up to their floor, climbing off before dashing down the hallway. Stopping in front of said room, he took a moment to catch his breath before he finally knocked on the door. Fixing his appearance, he heard the unlocking of the door before it was pulled open, someone he wasn’t hoping to see.

“Jiyong.” Michael mentioned as Jiyong sighed, bowing his head to the man.

“Is Hoku here?” He asked as Michael sighed stepping aside to let him in. Jiyong hesitantly walked in before seeing the entire room was empty, only one suitcase sat on the ground near the used bed.

“Where is she?” Jiyong asked turning to see Michael just staring at him.

“She’s not here.” He answered as Jiyong nodded to the obvious answer.

“Where. Is. She?!” Jiyong spoke slowly losing his patience to this man who just chuckled and plopped down on the couch.

“Tell me, why does it matter where she is?” Michael asked up amused as Jiyong clenched his fists.

“Just tell me where she is?” Jiyong asked annoyed as Michael chuckled.

“Why? She’s fine. She’s safe.” Michael mentioned as Jiyong growled walking over before Michael stood up to face him.

“Where the hell is she? Tell me and I’ll leave.” Jiyong hissed as Michael smirked.

“She’s safe where she is, don’t worry about her.” Michael spoke back amused as Jiyong dropped his bag clinging to the collar of Michael’s shirt.

“I don’t care who you are to her, all I want to know is where she is.” He hissed into Michaels face. Michael rolled his eyes before yanking his hands off his collar.

“She left.” Michael added as Jiyong’s eyes shot open.

“What? Why?” He asked panicked causing Michael to snort.

“Why you ask? Did you not see the news? You’re damn media and fans have been hounding her non-stop to the point that one of them actually attacked her with a camera. And you know the best part, ‘I’ was the one here to protect her from them.” Michael emphasized ‘I’ as Jiyong clenched his jaw, trying to hold in the words that were threatening to fall.

“Just go back to your petty life and forget her. She doesn’t need you anymore, she has me.” Michael took a seat smiling up at Jiyong’s annoyed expression.

“Is she really expecting?” Jiyong asked through his teeth, shutting his eyes as Michael chuckled.

“I guess it doesn’t really matter if you know or not, but yah she is.” Michael explained before Jiyong growled turning on his heels towards the door.

“Best you keep away from her. She’s home and safe, no need to worry anymore.” Michael spoke one last time before Jiyong stepped out and slammed the door. Coming back from Malaysia was a bad idea.