Chapter 70 - It's A.......

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

They finally had arrived at the doctor office, it was secluded by various other stores that no one visited, another reason why members of the YG family went here when they were hurt. They could see why YG had referred Hoku to him, again.

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked once he had parked his car in the back of the building, away from sight. Hoku looked up to him confused.

“Sure about what?” She asked confused as he looked over to her hesitantly.

“Hoku-ah, I’ll understand perfectly if you don’t want to get back together with me, just don’t put my hopes up.” He whispered while she leaned back tilting her head to face him.

“Jiyong, I meant what I said.” She whispered as he looked up to her unsure.

“I’m sorry for all the times I refused you, I’m still uncertain to how I feel about all of this or about where it will go from here, but I want to give it a chance.” She mentioned causing a spark in his eyes.

“Are you sure?” He asked expectantly causing her to smile, taking a deep breath before she reached over and finally held his hand in hers.

“I’m sure Jiyong.” She answered as one of the brightest smiles she had ever seen crossed his face. She felt warm all of a sudden seeing the smile she had missed so much through everything. Before she realized anything was happening, she was pulled into a familiar embrace. Jiyong was beyond happy with the news he had just received, all his patients and waiting had finally paid off. This was the happiest he’s ever been in life, more than anything to do with his music. Finally being able to hold her in his arms after so much time apart, he breathed in the familiar scent that she still carried, her hair smelt the same, her clothes smelt the same, the same softness that came off her skin when he brushed it.

“Jiyong.” Hoku whispered as he held her in place.

“Hm?” He answered rubbing her back up and down.

“Can’t. Breathe.” She gasped as he quickly let her go terrified.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry. Are you ok?” He asked panicked causing her to smile and nod.

“If we don’t hurry, we’ll be late.” She mentioned already climbing out of the car. Jiyong smiled up at her before quickly climbing out and meeting her.

“Wait for me.” He whined running after her as she chuckled already walking in the backdoor to the building.
“Ah, Hoku-ssi!” A familiar voice welcomed the moment she stepped in. Looking back in front of her she smiled at the familiar doctor, quickly bowing to him.

“It’s nice to see you again Dr. Jin.” She announced as Jiyong made it to her side, bowing to the man also.

“It’s so good to see you up and out of that apartment, finally.” He mentioned causing her to chuckle.

“Thank you doctor for visiting me.” She thanked bowing again as he smiled.

“Anytime. Now, let’s go get you set up for today’s appointment, shall we?” He offered gesturing down the hallway where they followed him. They walked into a room where he asked her to lie on the table.

“Could Jiyong-ssi help you up, I’ll get the ultrasound machine.” He announced as the pair nodded, watching him walk out.

“Come on, let me help you.” Jiyong pointed out carefully helping her up onto the edge of the table where she sighed, massaging the side of her stomach.

“Are you ok?” He asked uncertain before she sighed, not answering.

“I just feel….” She started before massaging the other side of her stomach.

“What is it? Are you ok?” He asked panicked before she nodded.

“I just feel uncomfortable for some reason. My stomach feels weird.” She explained as he sighed in relief before plopping down.

“You are going to kill me one of these days.” He muttered causing her to smile as she watched him slightly relax in his seat.

“So, you want me to go with you to your parents?” She asked making conversation. His attention was brought off the near scare at the the question at hand.

“You’d go with me?” He asked surprised as she laughed and looked over her shoulder towards him.

“I miss your family, plus we haven’t told them, have we?” She asked unsure if they did while she was still lost.

“They know you’re pregnant, I just wanted to wait till you were ready for me to tell them the rest.” He whispered causing her to smile.

“Thanks for waiting for me.” She answered, this time he smiled.

“Anytime.” He spoke back as there was a knock on the door.

“Alright, here it is.” The doctor walked in, rolling the machine behind him. Jiyong watched patiently as the doctor set it up, while Hoku waited patiently from her lying spot on the bed.

Alright, now this will be cold.” The doctor whispered to himself as he squirmed the substance onto her large bare belly.

“Wow.” Hoku spoke in shock feeling the coldness. She chuckled looking over to Jiyong who just smiled at her. He missed her, he missed her so much and finally, she was his again. Even if it wasn’t 100%, this was better than not having her at all.

“Alright, let’s check this little one out.” The doctor mumbled turning to the screen as Jiyong watched in awe. This was the first appointment he had been to, and to say the least, it was already taking his breath away. Of course, he was able to get the photos of the baby in the hospital while she was unconscious but these were different. It was moving inside her, it was alive on screen. Jiyong could feel the tears about to spill from his eyes before he felt sudden warmth in his hand, he quickly looked down to see her holding his hand tightly, then up to her smiling face. He smiled back, letting the tears fall before bringing her hand up to his lips to kiss.

“Alright, baby is beyond healthy, so do you two want to know the gender?” He then asked looking to the expecting couple.

“Yes we would.” Hoku announced while Jiyong nodded in agreement.

“Well congratulations you two. It looks like a…………..