Chapter 143 - MichiGo

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Hoku’s POV…

I almost busted out in laughter when I saw the way he was dressed when I walked in. It was just something I wasn’t used to him wearing, ever. Khaki pants, a pink long sleeve dress shirt with a tie and an off white long sleeve sweater. He looked like a school boy all over again, but the part that killed me was he also had these insanely HUGE shoes on. When I say, huge, I mean, they could have been the length of my arm they were so huge. He had a hair net on which meant that he was going to be wearing some sort of wig.

“What are you wearing?” I asked again as he walked over to kiss me on the cheek.

“Costume. What else.” He pointed out like it was the most obvious, resting his hands lightly on my waist. I just continued to look him up and down, gently pulling on his collar that was sticking out of his sweater.

“What?” he asked chuckling when he noticed I was still obviously staring at his outfit.

“I’m just trying to get used to it. I never see you dressed so ‘down’ before.” I teased causing him to laugh before he pulled me into a hug.

“Ah. I missed you so much.” He whispered into my ear, burying his nose into my shoulder. I just laughed, holding him around his shoulders as I looked to the various stylist who were just cooing at our encounter.

“You know, you just saw us this morning right?” I asked pulling away to see his innocent face.

“Yah, but I miss you.” He whined pulling me in for a hug again.

“What’s with the giant shoes?” I just had to ask causing him to chuckle against my shoulder.

“Why? You don’t like it?” He asked amused as I snorted, taking the opportunity to sniff his familiar scent.

“Why would I like clown shoes?” I asked teasingly pulling away from his embrace as he smirked devilishly.

“You know what they say about guys with big feet.” He whispered causing me to blush at the statement. He smirked even wider when he noticed the redness spread across my face. I collected myself before snorting and rolling my eyes.

“Yeah, well you let me know whose shoes those were and I’ll keep him some company.” I pointed out while his eyes shot open in obvious anger.

“YA!” He shouted as I broke out laughing.

“Hey! Don’t get upset, you started it.” I pointed out, poking his chest warningly.

“Well anyways, I’m happy to see you baby, but where is my other baby?” He asked expectantly looking over both of my shoulders causing me to sigh.

“Don’t worry about me coming to surprise you. You’re princess is out with the group.” I explained slightly sour about the little attention I got. He chuckled, placing his hands on my cheeks getting my attention as I looked up to his makeup filled face.

“Baby. Are you sour?” He asked his smile lifting on one side. I just rolled my eyes pushing away from him playfully before turning on my heels and walking away from him.

“Baby.” He whined running after me as I walked over to the group to see that Youngbae Oppa was now holding a wide awake Elle on his shoulder, Seven and Teddy Oppa making funny faces at her.

“Oh my princess!” Jiyong cheered quickly running over to pull her from Youngbae’s shoulder.

“Did you come to see Appa?” he asked smiling largely as he held her tightly to his chest, kissing her temple. I rolled my eyes, before plopping down on the couch next to Selena. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw the bright smile on Elle’s face when she looked up at her father. Even though she was still very young, being that Jiyong basically tried to spend every free second he had with her, she could tag her father just by his voice. I sighed, never thinking I would be where I was today, especially with Jiyong. But I don’t regret anything.

“Jiyong-ssi.” His stylist called carefully getting all of our attention. It was obviously time for him to start filming from the looks of the set.

“Aww.” He whined kissing Elle’s forehead a few times, whispering something to her before he handed her back off to Youngbae who gladly took her.

“How are you feeling?” I asked over to Steph who sighed, rubbing her still flat stomach.

“I think morning sickness snuck up on me late.” He answered as my eyes shot open while I sat up.

“Nauseous?” I asked interested as she nodded, no smile in sight.

“It’s so exhausting.” She whined lying her head on Daesung’s shoulder.

“I’ve never seen a woman puke so much before.” Daesung added before Steph reached over and whacked him across the chest. I chuckled.

“Just keep some saltine crackers on hand, it helped with me.” I explained as she nodded, nudging Daesung.

“Did you get a lot of morning sickness?” A voice suddenly asked as I looked over my shoulder to see Jiyong looking at me sadly. I knew he was still a bit upset that he had missed most of my pregnancy. He kept saying he wanted to experience it with me, but I don’t see a reason why he would want to. I was bed ridden and sick most of the time.

“Yeah. It was really bad that the doctors had me bed ridden for a few weeks.” I spoke as his expression dropped again. I simply reached out over the armrest to hold his hand, showing him that it was alright.

“Don’t worry hyung, you’ll be there for the next baby, right?” Seungri announced as I choked back on air while Jiyong’s eyes shot open. What an awkward situation.

 

“QUIET ON SET!” The director shouted while I held a fast asleep Elle to my shoulder, watching closely from the side.

“What is with his hair?” I whispered, muffling my laughter.

“That’s some nice Ombre hair.” A voice suddenly whispered as I looked over to see Selena standing next to me with her arms crossed.

“I mean, what is the concept of this entire MV? It looks like a crack show.” I whispered confused causing Selena to chuckle.

“I’m guessing Jiyong didn’t tell you the name of the song?” Selena asked turning as I shook my head.

“He didn’t even let me listen to the song yet.” I added as she sighed.

“It’s called MichiGo.” She explained as I snorted, rolling my eyes. I totally saw the concept just in that simple word.

“Figures.” I sighed, bobbing my head when the techno beat began to start. It went this way for a few hours until one of the various stylist walked over to me as I was feeding Elle.

“Hoku-ssi?” A voice called as I looked up from the blanket I just used to cover from stray eyes.

“Yes?” I answered looking over my shoulder.

“They sent me to bring you to get ready for your scene.” She pointed out as I nodded, smiling.

“I’ll be right over.” I spoke as she bowed, before quickly walking away. I was guessing Jiyong didn’t know anything about it since he was currently still filming his scenes. I pulled Elle out of the blanket once I carefully covered myself up.

“Oh, I’ll watch her.” Daesung quickly raised his hand causing me to chuckle at his eagerness. That was good, he was going to be a father soon enough anyways. I stood up, tapping her back, trying to burp her before passing her down to him.

“She still needs to burp so be careful.” I informed as he nodded, patting her back. I gathered myself before walking over to the tent I supposed to be one I was supposed to get ready it.

“Hello?” I called into it, peeking my head in to see Jiyong’s stylist waving at me to come.

“We need to get you ready before Jiyong-ah see’s you.” She whispered yanking me into the chair before getting started.


They explained to me what exactly I would be doing, dancing with him was what it sounded like. They even showed me this hand shake/high five type deal they wanted me to do at one point. I nodded, slipping into the outfit and accessories they had set out for me. I was extremely surprised when I was asked to remove my shirt, only slipping on a leather jacket over my bra covered torso.

“No shirt?” I almost leaped out of my skin surprised causing Jiyong’s stylist to chuckle at my expression.

“They need a mid-drift.” She explained as I looked down in the mirror to indeed see that this jacket was one of those half ones, only covering to about above my bellybutton.

 

Michigo

 

“Aish.” I hissed annoyed, trying to pull the hem of it down to cover my stomach. I was still not confident in it.

“Unnie, you look amazing for having just given birth.” Jiyong’s stylist cooed causing me to sigh in defeat, giving up on it.

“You look amazing.” She reassured as I nodded, looking over to see her place a pair of heeled shoes at my feet. Man, was it hard bending over in these leather pants. Took me forever to slip my legs into them, might as well butter my legs up for lubrication.

“There.” She said tying the last knot before standing up to look at me. I stood up carefully before turning to the mirror. I didn’t look half bad honestly, it looked like I was heading to some sort of rave though, especially with my blood red lipstick that stuck out like a sore thumb. They even added a few colorful extensions in my hair in random areas.

“Now for some accessories.” She announced walking out as I did, uncertain if I really did look good in this.

“Here unnie.” She pointed out handing a few rings and then a pair of studded earrings.

 

“Hoku-ssi, we’re ready for you.” A voice spoke about 20 minutes later. I looked over to see what seemed to be one of the set assistance peeking his head through the curtain of the tent.

“Ah, I’ll be right there.” I answered, standing while she walked over to help me adjust my outfit.

“Don’t worry about a thing, you look drop dead gorgeous in this.” She teased again causing me chuckle at her.

“Thanks.” I thanked as she smiled, fixing some of the loose hair around my head. She ushered me out of the tent and towards the set. The group saw me and their jaws dropped.

“DAMNNNNNN!” The guys all cooed causing me to roll my eyes and snort at their sarcasm. The subway train was still there, but now there was a side set attached that was just all red, red background along with a red stage area in the middle.

“Ah, Hoku-ssi.” The director welcomed as I bowed carefully trying to hold close the top of my jacket. He explained to me better what I would be doing in the MV, it was simple. I was a bit hesitant to be dancing, but he said to have fun with it and just follow Jiyong’s lead. I nodded in understanding before I heard his laugh approaching from behind me, I stiffened, he still didn’t know about me.

“Oh Jiyong-ah. Finally.” The director chuckled, he had saw my expression. Great.

“Oh director, did we get a replacement?” Jiyong asked as the director put his arm around my shoulder before quickly turning me to face Jiyong, his smile slowly fading as his eyes did the same down my body. I could feel the heat rising everyone, my cheeks, my chest, my neck, my stomach, did someone turn on the heater or something? Wait, his outfit and hair changed. He looked like one of the Ramones.

“Baby?” He asked surprised causing me to chuckle nervously, looking down myself to make sure everything was in place.

“YG called me with a favor on my way. I couldn’t say no.” I spoke as he swallowed heavily before finally looking to my eyes. I knew that look anywhere. He was both pissed and . Yup, love this outfit.

 

Once Jiyong got over his shock of seeing me, we were escorted onto the set. We would be shooting a short scene in the subway where we would all be dancing with masks on. They were creepy masks, I had to admit. I slipped mine on, making sure not to ruin my makeup or hair before standing in the area they had placed. The director spoke to us a bit, gesturing to me a few times, explaining what I was to do exactly, and when. Guess it did help that I was in one of his previous MV’s, I wasn’t has nervous as I had been before.

 

The music started, I held onto the pole while the lights flashed around us. Jiyong danced and sung to the camera slowly making it’s way back through the aisle. Once he made it to my side, waiting for the appropriate lyric, I grabbed his arm before pulling him to the side.

“CUT!”

 

This was going to be one long day.