Chapter 166 - BIGBANG 7th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL - Part 3

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

“You think unnie will come?” One of the girls from GDWORLD asked as they booth began to crowd thanks to the sign they had posted up about Hoku being a special guest for autographs and photos.

“I hope she does or our club will get it.” The other whispered handing some change to their customer.

“Is Hoku-ssi really coming?!” Someone shouted over overly excited as the pair looked up startled.

“Ah yes, she told us yesterday that she would take some time out of her schedule to come and visit us.” One smiled as the fan squeezed her eyes together in a large smile.

“Oh my gosh, I can’t wait!” She cheered walking to go and sit down next to some of her friends. Thankfully their booth was facing a large opening in the walkway. It gave enough room for fans to sit on the ground and stand around to wait without blocking the way.

“Geez, it’s already 1:20, maybe she got too busy.” One whispered panicking.

 

The moment the club came into view I saw the large crowd that had collected in front of it. Immediately Siwon and Junhyung stopped us from proceeding any further.

“Hoku-ssi, I think it best if we enter from behind instead of the front.” Junhyung mentioned worried as Hoku looked to Eden who in turn nodded in agreement. Hoku slipped on her sunglasses, hiding her face perfectly as she tucked her red hair into her hat out of view before making their way around.

 

“YA! THE SIGN SAYS SHE’S SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AT 1!” A fan shouted outraged that they had been waiting this long with no show. The two girls bowed apologetically, unsure as what to do before the screaming and cussing calm down, followed by a hand on each of their shoulders.

“I apologize for being late.” A voice spoke as the two girls immediately stood up before turning to see Hoku’s smiling face. Their hearts raced in relief as they smiled back at her, quickly bowing.

“I was running behind schedule a bit, so I barely made it here.” She added pulling off her hat as the crowds began to gather even more.

“Ah no, it’s alright.” One girl reassured Hoku.

“As long as unnie made it here, it’s alright.” The other added causing Hoku to smile before her eyes shot open.

“I know how much you were all hoping I could bring Jiyong, but since he couldn’t come, I brought someone else with me.” Hoku explained to the two who stared at her confused and eager. Hoku reached her hand through the slit in the back that she had entered through before pulling Eden through. Immediately their eyes shot open before they bowed continuously.

“Omo.” One whispered in surprise causing Eden to chuckle uncomfortably.

“You’re Eden unnie.” One pointed out as Eden smiled politely before bowing.

“Ah I hate to rush anything, but I have to get back to work soon.” Hoku broke the conversation as the two girls nodded, turning with smiles to the crowd.

“Please welcome G-Dragon Oppa’s girlfriend Hoku-unnie and Taeyang Oppa’s wife Eden-unnie.” The two girls introduced as the pair smiled, bowing and waving to the larger crowd that had now gathered.

“We want to thank GD-World for inviting us here today.” Hoku smiled holding both girls around the shoulder with a smile. Junhyung and Siwon quickly ducked into the back of the tent, startling the fanclub reps.

“Would you mind doing some autographs and photos?” One of the girls asked hesitantly, not putting her hopes up knowing that there was a slight chance they could. Hoku smiled before nodding surprising the pair.

“I’m on break right now, so let’s get to work.” Hoku joked as the pair offered the older woman a seat at their table with Junhyung and Siwon close at their sides.

“Hoku-Unnie and Eden-unnie are willing to do autographs and photos for anyone that wants them, but please, quickly, they are busy running the festival so they need to get back to work soon.” One explained as Hoku and Eden chuckled seeing the way the fans quickly climbed off the ground to line up next to the table.

 

“I’m such a huge fan of GD Oppa’s. Can you give him this hat I made him?” One of the fans asked as Hoku sighed her shirt. Hoku looked to the hat in her hand and smiled.

“Sure, I will.” Hoku took it as the girl squealed, holding her hands together in thanks causing Hoku to chuckle.

“So unnie, how is it being married to Taeyang oppa?” a fan asked as Eden smiled at the camera being held out to take her photo.

“It’s like being married to my best friend.” Eden explained causing them to coo at her.

 

One by one, fans came, autographs and photos were given and then they left.

 

Fans immediately took to their twitter accounts with the photos they just took.

 

@IBGDRGN #BB7thANNIVERSARYFESTIVAL met Hoku-unnie! She’s sooooo much prettier in real life! Oppa is so lucky! Isn’t she?!

 

@teydaddy Oppa! Eden Unnie is gorgeous and so nice in person. So happy I was able to take a photo with her! Congrats on 7 years!

 

@IBGDRGN I see why GD oppa likes Hoku-unnie, she is very kind and has a beautiful smile. Thanks for letting me take a photo and autograph from you unnie! I hope to see you again!

 

@teydaddy BEST FESTIVAL EVER! I didn’t think I would come to the festival and be able to meet people. I was bummed that I couldn’t meet you in person Oppa but I got to meet someone that means a lot to you. Eden-unnie is so pretty! ^_^

 

“Oh and look at that.” Youngbae mentioned holding his phone out for GD to take who was sitting in the next makeup seat.

“No she didn’t?” Jiyong growled seeing the tons of photos of fans and his girlfriend now littering Twitter. He sighed, handing the phone back before massaging his forehead.

“Hyung, calm down. She looks fine.” Seungri whined looking at the phones on his own phone.

“Plus she took Eden with her. Everything is fine.” Youngbae added reassuring as Jiyong sighed, lifting his hand from his face only to receive a slap across the back of his head from the makeup noona.

“Ya! Look what you did to my hard work! It’s all smeared now.” She whined, slapping his shoulder again as he chuckled.

“Sorry noona.” He apologized in aegyo causing her to roll her eyes.

“Ya! I’m telling Hoku-ah when she gets back.” Noona threatened causing everyone to break out laughing.

“Ji, you can’t hold Hoku back from your fans forever. I mean, she just wants them to like her instead of all those crazy anti-fans.” TOP explained changing the subject back to the drama at hand. Jiyong looked to his Hyung in the reflection of the mirror.

“Yeah, it’s the anti-fans that scare me.” Jiyong muttered under his breath looking back to his own reflection in thought.

 

 

 

“Oh my gosh, that was so much fun.” Eden sighed out of breath as they finally made it back into the safety of the security tunnel with Junhyung and Siwon. Hoku nodded in agreement before her phone began going off in her pocket.

“Oh lord, I can take a wild guess who that is.” Hoku muttered under her breath, pulling it out to indeed see that it was who she figured it would be.

“Great.” She muttered walking over to stand against the wall as the others waited.

“Yes?” She answered, already waiting on the onslaught that was moments away from ripping through her ear.

“Ya!” He shouted as she pulled it away before looking to Eden who was trying hard not to just break out laughing in that moment.

“YA!” She shouted back angry louder before sighing.

“I’m guessing you found out.” She mentioned annoyed once the line had quieted.

“No, I saw the photos.” He retorted confusing her for moment before she had realized what he meant. She just sighed.

“I’m fine, I’m already back at the conference room so don’t worry.” She quickly informed knowing that he was about to lecture her about everything.

“Baby.” He whined as she looked down to her shoes.

“What?” She whined unsure what he was going to whine about next.

“I’m just worried about you, especially around the fans. We all know what they are capable of.” He explained worried as she nodded in understanding.

“I know Jiyongie, but that is an even bigger reason for me to do what I do. I just want them to accept me and like me, instead of thinking I’m some foreign gold digger just trying to get in your pants for your money.” She bluntly explained, admitting one of the comments she had seen on some photos of her and Jiyong together. Both Siwon and Junhyung blushed hearing her comment as Jiyong sighed this time.

“That’s why I told you not to look at the comments Hoku.” He spoke seriously.

“Yeah I know you did, but how do you expect me to not look at them. I mean, I’ve been looking at comments about you for years now.” She explained chuckling at the thought causing him to laugh alone.

“Aish, look at this girl, she went from ‘stalker’ to ‘my girlfriend’, what should we do?” He teased as she snorted this time.

“Ya, you love me and you know it.” She retorted causing Eden to laugh at the part of the conversation she could make up.

“Jiyongie, I know you’re just worried and I understand, but I had Eden, Siwon and Junhyung with me. It’s not like I went alone. Plus this is good for the club, It’s good for us.” She explained looking to the entrance to the dark tunnel.

“Gosh, I really hate that I can’t stay upset at you for long.” Jiyong muttered annoyed as Hoku smiled.

“That just shows the effect I have on you Mr. Kwon.” She answered as Eden began gagging, pushing Junhyung and Siwon to get away from the conversation that just went mushy.

“We’ll meet you at the conference room.” Eden shouted never looking over her shoulder.

“Oh really? I don’t recall experiencing any effects from your Ms. Fernandez?” He teased as she smirked knowing there was no way he could win at a conversation war.

“It’s called skills baby, I attack when you least expect it. And before you realized what happened, I vanish like a ninja.” She explained as Jiyong broke out laughing at her logic.

“Oh god baby, where did you come up with that?” He asked still laughing as she smiled.

“Like I said baby, skills.” She added as he laughed some more, warming her insides.

“Aish, this is why I love this girl so much.” He cooed causing her to blush.

“Alright, alright, I have to go and get some things ready for the fan meet.” She mentioned pushing off the wall and finally making it down the hallway towards the conference room.

“Alright, you’ll be working in the sound booth tonight right?” he asked hopeful as she sighed, opening the door to the conference room.

“Yeah, if they need me backstage then I might be there too, not sure.” She answered as he smirked; knowing that everything planned for the night would go according to plan as long as she agreed to his ‘proposition’.

The fan meeting went according to plan. The fans were all ecstatic about being able to meet BIGBANG up and personal. Now it was time for the main event of the festival, the concert piece.

 

Fans were getting lined up outside their respective hallways.

“Make sure that you are in the right area. Each tunnel is marked as shown on the signs above the entrances. Only those marked in the designated area will be allowed into each entrances so be sure to check before standing in line. If you have any troubles or questions, please ask employees on duty suited in the festival employee shirts.” Hoku spoke over the loud speaker that was set up in every entrance tunnel, being sure to let fans know before they began lining up. Tonight would be incredibly memorable, not only for the fans but for others.