Chapter 9 - Wedding Preparations

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Author’s POV…

Jiyong returned to his room soon after, not wanting to lose the bracelet in case he came across the masked woman again. He tied the bracelet to his wrist and fell asleep, awaiting whatever tomorrow held for them.

Hoku searched most of the night through the hallway, and couldn’t find it. Only when Michael came looking for her worried, did he find her in the shopping area crying next to one of the pillars. He carried her all the way to the room, not asking any questions before putting her to sleep. He knew I was going to be hard for her tomorrow afternoon when they finally made their way to the wedding, but this was her choice, she wanted to be here, no matter the consequences.

 

The Wedding soon came as everyone was busily running around their own rooms, the decorators were making sure everything was set while the coordinator mad sure of last minute details.

“Oh my god, I think I’m going to throw up.” Eden pointed out holding her stomach as he mom ran over to hold a bag under .

“Dear, you need to calm down.” Maggie whined to her daughter. She was finally dressed into her wedding dress, and every time she threatened with barf, she made all the stylists queasy just thinking of the mess she would make.

“But mom.” Eden whined as Steph walked over and began fanning the overly dramatic bride.

“Hey, you knew this day was coming, why get sick now?” Selena muttered annoyed from the couch causing Eden to roll her eyes.

“Well thank you all for your support.” Eden spat annoyed causing those to laugh.

“Hey, where’s Tyra? She still hasn’t shown up.” Steph mentioned as Eden grabbed the fan to fan herself.

“Oh my god, my maid of honor ditched me.” Eden began mumbling over and over to herself only receiving a whack on the back of the head from her mother.

“Would you stop complaining? We still have some time.” Her mother scolded her. Without a second thought, Tyra came busting into the room in tears and straight to the first open chair she could find.

“Oh my god, what happened?” Maggie asked frantic to the younger woman.

“Just get me dressed and pretty, please.” She begged to whoever was listening. The girls just stood around confused as they began working on Tyra.

“Wonder what’s up?” Selena whispered glaring at the woman sitting in the makeup chair before they were interrupted by another knock on the door.

“I got it.” Steph announced holding her dress up before walking over to the door, peeking through the peep hole before smiling.

“2NE1.” She announced back into the room, Eden smiled and stood up nodding to let them in. Steph opened the door and accepted the hugs offered before ushering them into the room.

 

Lace-and-Satin-Wedding-Dresses-T10294-.j

 

“Omo.” They all said as they laid eyes on Eden.

“You look gorgeous.” CL pointed out walking over before carefully hugging the bride.

“Oppa will die when he sees you unnie.” Minzy teased causing Eden to blush.

“You all you amazing too.” She praised as they chuckled waving off her comment.

“Omo, what’s wrong with Tyra-ah?” Dara asked in a hush tone pointing over to the stylists who were trying to hide her puffy eyes.

“She came in a few minutes ago like that.” Selena whispered back as they looked on concerned.

“Wonder if it has to do with Oppa?” CL whispered causing the girls to shrug.

“Oh mom, come here.” Eden said holding her hand out to the older woman who walked over.

“Mom, this is 2NE1, they are label mates with Big Bang, CL, Bom, Dara, and Minzy.” Eden introduced to the smiling 4 in front of her.

“Guys, this is my mom, Maggie.” She added as they all hugged each other.

“My, my, are all those in YG gorgeous?” She teased causing 2NE1 to chuckle and nod proudly.

 

“Hey, we should start getting ready.” Michael mentioned to the statue like girl sitting on the balcony.

“Huh?” She asked back not hearing what he had said. He sighed, walking out before kneeling in front of her.

“Are you alright?” he asked worried, still had not received an explanation of the way he found her in the shopping area crying.

“I’m fine, why?” She asked uncaring as she looked back out to view.

“Nothing. We need to get ready and head down to the reception.” He mentioned again, kissing her hands in his before standing. There were a ton of things running through her head since last night. Of course, ‘his’ face was constantly running through her mind, over and over again, every time she shut her eyes, he was there. She had done a stupid thing by coming here and thinking everything would be alright. It would be far from alright, she knew it already. She just hoped that things wouldn’t get blown out of proportion to the point of ruining a special day.

As told she quickly took a shower, putting large curlers into her hair before walking out to grab her dress hanging in the closet. She walked back into the bathroom, locking the door before looking up into the mirror at herself. She still had the scar on her hairline from the incident in Japan, she had a scar on her thigh from the stabbing, her arms still carried the scars of falling out a glass window, all the memories of the times she had were still so visible on her body. She sighed, looking down to the most pronounced reminder, her stomach. Hanging her dress bag on the back of the door, she sat on the toilet and just stared down at it.

She had thought many times to let him know about it, but she could never bring herself to do it. Sure, call her a coward, that’s exactly what she put herself out to be. She was the biggest coward in the entire world and here she was, suffering alone for her stupid excuses and choices. She loved Michael, he had been there for her when she needed someone to listen to her rants, to have a shoulder to cry on, to just be there when she needed someone, but on the other hand, no man could make her feel the way she would feel whenever she would see something that would remind her of ‘him’. His voice, his eyes, his scent, the way he held himself, his smile, the way his eyebrows furrowed every time she would , it was all still new to her, but still in the past. She clutched her chest tightly shutting her eyes before sighing.

She wanted to be over him, but finally she had realized, there was no way to be over ‘him’. She was a part of her life whether he liked it or not.

 

“Swag! Check! Swag! Check!” Seungri chanted through the guys suite, preparing for the afternoon.

86-bigbang-ceg3.jpg

“Ya! Would you chill?!” Youngbae shouted at the Maknae who in turn just nodded and took a quiet seat.

“Where’s Hyung?” Daesung asked from the mirror adjusting his tux bow. The guys all turned in realization that one member was definitely missing.

“Wasn’t he just here?” Ji asked unfazed from the table before they shook their heads.

“Oh geez, what a time to go missing.” Youngbae whined wanting to strangle someone before Teddy stood.

“I’ll go look for him, I’m finished anyways.” Teddy offered as Youngbae nodded, thanking his Hyung for the help. Teddy walked over to the door, reaching for the handle before it swung open showing a pissed off TOP marching in.

“Found him!” Teddy announced shutting the door before walking to catch up with TOP.

“Yo, what’s up?!” Teddy asked the obviously pissed idol who just ignore them and took a seat to get ready.

“Hyung.” Daesung asked still not receiving an answer they just stood there confused by what was going on.

 

“Alright, I’m ready.” Hoku announced walking out of the bathroom dressed for the night.

 

blah

 

“Wow.” Michael said with a jaw dropped causing her to chuckle.

“What? Too much?” She asked looking down to it, making sure that her bulge wasn’t visible.

“You look beautiful.” He offered as she smiled.

“Thanks.” She thanked before walking over to her suitcase to find something to wear on her feet.

“Mikey?” She called out standing as he turned from the mirror to look at her.

“Hm?” he answered as she turned to the side.

“Is it noticeable?” She asked hesitantly gesturing to her stomach as he sighed and looked down. If you had looked at her head on, she didn’t look any different, still a gorgeous goddess, but from the side, you could tell the small bulge, just a bit. But it wasn’t so big that you would pinpoint pregnancy on the mark, just that people would suggest that’s she bloating or had gained a bit of weight.

“Nope.” He answered innocently causing her to smile. She was so insecure about everyone finding out, but in a way, Michael wanted them to know, them knowing would also help to keep them away from her.  He had his chance with her, he wasn't about to give her up to no one.