Chapter 11 - How Could You?

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Jiyong’s POV…

We heard one of the side doors open, naturally we all looked from the crowd and over to the group of girls entering. Had to be the 2NE1 girls to make a last minute entrance, but wait! The one in the middle, she looked familiar. The more I squinted my eyes to get a better look at her, the louder my heart beat thumped in my ears, clogging out all the noise. Before I realized it, I was out of my seat and her eyes had met mine. It was her! She was here! I watched almost astonished that even with the 4 months that had separated us, she still was as beautiful as always, with the hint of a strange glow coming off of her. Watching as she sat down, and the man next to her, placed his hand on her thigh, my blood boiled over the edges. I was only seeing red, which meant I was pissed and upset by what was happening in front of me. Soon enough a hand had gripped my shoulder, pulling me back in my seat. I quickly looked over to see Seungri and Top hyung shaking their heads at me. Something was suspicious.

“You knew?!” I shouted in a whisper outraged before they both sighed and nodded.

“Ji don’t cause a scene. This is Youngbae and Eden’s special day.” Hyung mentioned over as I turned to the crowd, hanging my head with my teeth clenched.

“Is that her cousin or something?” I asked over to the Maknae hesitantly as he nervously smiled before shaking his head. My heart broke again, I knew something bad was going to happen today, and this was it.

Before long, they began passing out the salads and main courses to the partiers, I insisted on a whole bottle of wine, instead of the glass. The man hesitantly nodded and passed it over to me. During the course, I could only lean back in my chair and stare at her. I knew she was trying not to look over to my side, and honestly I didn’t want her to. How could she come here with a guy? I’m here, why would she need someone like him? Who was he anyways? He looked Asian, maybe Japanese. I groaned in annoyance at where my mind had drifted off to before feeling something on the table vibrate. I looked over to see Top hyung’s phone vibrate with the caller ID of one of our coordi noona’s. What could she want at such a time? He answered it as I took another sip of the wine, watching as his face fell along with his emotions. Something was wrong. He hung up the phone, clenching it tightly in his fist before standing. I watched confused as he pushed past behind us, grabbing Tyra by her wrist before pulling her out of the ballroom.
“What the heck is going on?” Maknae whispered as I shrugged, climbing out of my chair with Daesung and Steph to see what was up.

 

Author’s POV…

Nature called again, Hoku stood up from her seat, making sure Michael kept in place before walking off to the bathroom. Once she was done, she was about to open the door until she heard yelling from the other side.

“What the hell are you dragging me out for?!” A familiar female voice shouted before the man chuckled.

“I can’t believe I fell for your act, and for 7 months, is that a new record for you?!” The man asked amused, almost sounding as if he was about to burst out in tears.

“What the hell are you talking about?!” She shouted back before it grew quiet.

“Why don’t you see for yourself, Tyra?!” He shouted causing Hoku’s eyes to shoot open. She stepped out into view before looking at the two shocked persons standing across from each other in the hall.
“Oh my god, you are here?!” Tyra shouted hugging Hoku before pulling away in tears. Soon enough Jiyong, Daesung, Selena, and Steph came bursting through the party doors, freezing upon seeing Hoku.

“HOKU-AH!” Daesung shouted pushing past everyone before enveloping Hoku into a well needed hug.
“I missed you Hoku-ah.” Daesung whispered in tears causing Hoku to smile and hug him back.

“I missed my smiling angel too.” She teased causing him to chuckle and pull away.
“What’s going on?” Jiyong’s cold voice asked as they all looked up. Jiyong honestly didn’t care about the domestic fight going on in front of him, his eyes were directed at the woman standing across from him.

“You all should see this.” Top hissed as Hoku walked over to look at the news article Tyra was looking at on his phone.

 

[BIG BANG’S T.O.P’s Girlfriend is more than an YG employee, also a club regular?]

 

It is official, fan photos of the Idol’s known girlfriend has been floating around social media networks all night involving her addiction to club life, and without her idol boyfriend. She has been seen on more than one occasion at one of Korea’s Hot Spots, partying and drinking with unknown others. But what caught us and fans in shock, were the photos of said partier, a few nights ago. The photo was taken by a fan that happen to recognize the heavily make up covered woman dancing with a man.

 

When asked the fan had this to say: “At first we didn’t know if we were looking at the right person, but after some time, the way she talked to others and laughed, we knew it was her, even when she started shouting her name through the VIP rooms. We didn’t want to impose on her privacy but then when we happen to walk past her again, this time she was sitting on a man’s lap, kissing him passionately.”

 

The said photo has made headlines tonight on all major news outlets. The fans always mentioned that this was not the first time she was seen doing this, she had done it many times. Big Bang and the former US Team are all in Jeju tonight for the weekend, announcing the newly wedded couple Mr. and Mrs. Dong Youngbae. Fans along with the network are patiently waiting the outcome of this weekend.

 

Hoku’s eyes stayed glued to the phone screen before looking up to Tyra’s terrified expression.
“Tyra.” Hoku whispered on the verge of losing it, not in tears but angrily that her friend had done this to such a person.

“What did you DO?!” Hoku finally shouted pissed into Tyra’s face before a pair of arms grabbed her from behind.

“I can’t believe you did this to me.” Top stepped in between Daesung and Hoku as Hoku continued to struggle in the arms only looking back to see Daesung shaking his head at her.

“I d-didn’t do it.” Tyra stuttered as Top sighed looking down to his phone then up to her. Hoku felt do bad that something like this was happening and all because of something her friend had done.

“Daesung, let me go.” Hoku whispered as Daesung hesitantly let her go, letting her adjust her dress. Being that Top was the type of person, kind and soft hearted, Hoku stepped up. She slapped Tyra across the face, stunning everyone.

“I think its best you leave.” Hoku hissed at her friend, so disappointed in what she had done.

“Why are you mad at me? You did the exact same thing.” Tyra whispered holding her now red cheek. Hoku took a step back in surprise by the words coming out of her.

“I didn’t do the exact same thing. You and Top oppa are still together, this is considered cheating. I’m not with anyone, so it’s not infidelity.” Hoku hissed back angry that her friend would toss such a low blow.

"Tyra, how could you do something like this to me? I thought you loved me?" Top whispered hurt as Tyra kept her eyes to the ground.

"Tyra, I thought Top oppa meant the world to you?" Steph interjected as Tyra sighed, sniffling.

“This is supposed to be a happy day.” Steph mentioned over to the group as Hoku’s eyes connected with Jiyong’s.

“I’m leaving.” Tyra quickly said before walking off.

“Oppa, I’m sorry.” Hoku apologized to the man next to her who in turn sighed and smiled up to her.

“I’ve been suspicious for awhile, I got the proof I needed.” He mentioned as she reached up and rubbed his arm comforting.

“Thanks for doing what you did Hoku-ah, I couldn’t bring myself to do it.” He then said causing her to smile.

“No problem, she’s just lucky that’s all she got.” Hoku teased causing him to smile.

“Well we better get back before they come looking for us.” Selena offered as Hoku smiled at her cousin, receiving a smile back. They all walked over towards the door to walk back in before a hand caught Hoku’s.

“Can we talk?” The familiar male voice asked causing her to freeze.

“Michael’s waiting for me. I don’t want to cause a scene.” She whispered biting her lip as the grip tightened before loosening.

“Is he your boyfriend?” he asked through his teeth before she sighed, quickly nodding before ripping her arm out of his.

“I need to go.” She whispered never looking back before she pushed through the doors. Jiyong stood here fuming as he stared down at his shoes. Clenching one of his fists, he punched the wall across from him. This was going to be a long night.