Chapter 150 - Mr. & Mrs. Kang Daesung

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

“Okay, wait, we need to take a photo of the bride-to-be and her bridemaids.” Omma interrupted everyone before everyone began to get into place around Steph.

 

Steph BP

 

“Thanks for being here Hoku.” Steph whispered, adjusting Elle on her shoulder.

“Anytime. Just make sure to be there for mine.” Hoku teased causing Steph to chuckle and nod.

“I’ll be there, whenever that may be.” Steph teased causing Hoku to snort this time.

“Omo you all look amazing.” CL cheered as the girls laughed.

 

xbTw17g.jpg

 

“Alright girls, 1, 2, 3.” Gummy announced before the various cameras began going off in the room.

“Girls! The limo is here!” Lydia barged into the room, bowing in apology when she noticed they were still in the middle of photos.

“Before we go, I need one with Hoku.” Steph quickly stopped everyone from moving. Hoku smiled, quickly walking back over to her spot next to Steph before turning to where everyone had cameras out.

“Alright, 1, 2, 3.” They counted before taking the photo.

“Alright, alright, enough with that before we’re all late.” Dami interjected as everyone chuckled. Thankfully, Omma walked over and took the sleeping Elle from Hoku’s arms so that Hoku could help Steph walk in this long dress.

“Don’t worry, I got the back of the dress.” Hoku mentioned to Steph when she saw her distress.

 

Steph along with the bridal party climbed into the back of the limo quickly since fans were still lined up across the street, trying to get a peek at the to-be married couple, even in the rain they were there.

“Geez, don’t they have a life?” Selena hissed as we drove past the crowds of fans trying to reach out to the limo.

“These are VIPS we are talking about.” Eden whispered in realization.

“Yeah, and we were just like them at one time.” Hoku added as Eden sighed in agreement.

“As much as I hate to admit it now, we were like them.” Eden admitted causing Selena to shake her head in embarrassment.

“You guys were fans of Big Bang?” Crystal asked trying to understand what was going on.

“Oh fans, yeah, that’s how we met Big Bang, through Hoku’s fan club.” Eden explained as Hoku nodded.

“Wow.” Crystal whispered in surprise.

“We weren’t as bad as those fans, but when Big Bang did come to the states for their world tour, we went to all 4 concerts.” Hoku explained as Crystal listened intently.

“Really?” She asked shocked as Eden cleared before nodding.
“These girls were so obsessed. You should see Hoku’s room back home. I’ve never seen so many posters before.” Selena teased causing Crystal to chuckle at Hoku’s annoyed expression.

“So you liked Jiyong-ssi for a long time?” Crystal then asked as Hoku chuckled, shaking her head.

“I’ve changed my bias in the group many times, but Jiyong was the one that stuck with me. Let’s keep it at that.” Hoku spoke as they pulled up on the wedding hall.

“Oh my god, I’m freaking out.” Steph finally spoke as they quickly climbed out of the limo, trying to avoid the rain that hadn’t let up since this morning.

“I know, I know, but whatever you do, don’t throw up or cry.” Eden quickly ran over to fan Steph once they reached the girls waiting room of the hall. Steph sat down carefully in her dress before using her hands to fan herself more.

 

“Here’s the things.” Selena called as Hoku looked over her shoulder to see Selena walking in with the surprise wooden jewelry box along with 2NE1 who just smiled.

“What things?” Steph asked hesitantly as Hoku walked over, taking the box from her hands to walk over to Steph.
“Aside from everything we’ve done for the wedding, the girls and I got you some things.” Hoku explained sitting down next to Steph.

“You guys got me something?” Steph whispered trying to control her emotions that were already going overboard.

“Like weddings in America, there are a few things you need to complete the entire thing.” Eden explained as Hoku nodded before pulling out a beautiful hair comb that would slip perfectly into Steph’s bun.

“Omo.” Steph whispered in surprise to see how beautiful it was with it’s purple gems.

 

 

fXwVanE.jpg

“Something old.” Omma spoke startling Steph as she looked up.

“I love to collect old jewelry, this one is perfect for you dear.” Omma explained as Hoku sighed, quickly ripping the tissue out of Selena’s hand and over to Steph to catch the tears.

“Omma Kwon.” Steph whispered looking down at it, it definitely pulled the heartstrings.

“Thank you Omma Kwon.” Steph whispered as Hoku wiped the tears for her.

“Next is our turn!” Dara clapped as Minzy reached over into the box sitting on Hoku’s lap before pulling out a beautiful gem bracelet before handing it over to Steph.

 

 

UTSMRj3.jpg

 

“Something new.” CL called as Steph sniffled looking at the beautiful bracelet now sitting in her lap.

“Guys.” She whined taking the napkin before dabbing her own eyes.

“Jeremy Scott actually helped us pick it out, he told us to tell you and Daesung-ah sorry that he couldn’t make it.” Bom explained as Steph smiled down at it again.

“Thanks.” She thanked them as Hoku took it to help her put it on.

“Something borrowed is me.” Hoku then spoke pulling out a pair of matching purple earrings to place into Steph’s hand.

“You’re ‘borrowing’ this.” Hoku emphasized the borrow causing everyone to break out laughing.

“No, I’m serious. This is mine.” Hoku quickly added as Steph chuckled and nodded, slipping them into her ears.

“They are beautiful Hoku-ah, you sure you don’t want me to keep them?” Steph teased as Hoku hissed annoyed before smiling.

“Anyways!” Hoku called looking to the girls who reached in and grabbed the last thing.

“Something blue.” Eden spoke twirling a light blue garter around her finger.

“Since the color scheme is purple, we needed to get this something blue, something that can’t be seen.” Selena teased as Steph blushed, ripping it out of their hands.

“Funny.” She spoke sarcastically as everyone laughed.

Once that was all said and done, Hoku excused herself from the room, bowing to a few guests walking past that she recognized then headed to the opposite side of the hall where the guys were supposed to be waiting.

“Knock Knock.” She called knocking on the door before it opened showing Daesung’s stylist.

“Oh Hoku-ah.” She smiled as Hoku bowed before walking into the room.

“There he is.” She teased as Daesung turned from the guys before smiling at her.

“Hoku-ah.” He sighed in relief walking over before hugging her.

“You look amazing Daesung-ah.” Hoku spoke noticing the stare she was receiving from Jiyong standing by TOP, the group dressed in their black and white tux with their purple vests and bow ties.

“Thank you so much for helping change the ceremony.” Daesung thanked as Hoku chuckled before putting her hand up.

“Actually that wasn’t me. YG called the planners the night before and told them to be prepared in case the weather did pick up over here. So they actually were setting up since late last night when the rain started.” Hoku explained as his eyes shot open.

“You all look very dashing.” She added smiling as Jiyong finally walked over kissing her forehead, sighing in relief when he no longer felt her burning forehead.

“You look beautiful baby.” Jiyong whispered wrapping his arm around her waist causing her to smile.

“You ready to go?” Hoku asked over to Daesung who took one last breath before nodding.

“I think so.” He spoke through a sigh before TOP and Youngbae patted his shoulder.

“You’ll be fine.” Youngbae added as Hoku smiled.

 

Daesung walked down the aisle, bowing at guests before reaching the front of the ceremony area where the priest was standing. He wasn’t slightly surprised that his parents hadn’t showed up, seeing the 2 empty seats at the front of the audience. He didn’t care, this day was about him and Steph, no one was going to ruin that.

 

The guys met their respective halves in the hallway, hugging and congratulating Steph as Jiyong held Elle in his arms, with a small basket of purple rose petals.

“Start.” One of the wedding planners had whispered as the usual wedding march began to play signaling for the doors to the hall to open and allow one by one, Seungri & Selena, TOP & Crystal, Youngbae & Eden then Jiyong, Hoku & Elle followed by Steph.

 

Steph stepped up just as the doors opened, the audience stood as she gasped at the newly decorated hall. It was beautiful, it was perfect, better than what she had set up at the beach. She froze in the doorway, admiring the hall before reality set it. She quickly made her way to Daesung’s side.

 

Daesung lost his breath the moment he saw her walk down the aisle behind Hoku and Jiyong. She was amazingly breath taking in that dress. Once the priest began speaking, he couldn’t hear or see anything aside from the beautiful woman standing in front of him, smiling up at him the entire time.

 

“I do.” Steph smiled holding her bouquet tightly in her hands.

 

“I do.” Daesung smiled causing the Big Bang boys to chuckle.

 

“I now pronounce you man and wife. I present the newlywed couple, Mr. and Mrs. Kang Daesung. You may kiss your bride.” The priest spoke as everyone clapped. Steph blushed at the comment, looking up to see Daesung’s bright smile.
“Come here.” He whispered pulling her roughly towards him before planting his lips to hers in a deep kiss. The clapping got louder as the couple pulled apart, resting their foreheads together.

“I love you Mrs. Kang.” Daesung whispered causing Steph to smile.

“I love you Kang Daesung.” She answered. Today was perfect.