Chapter 31 - A Trade of Favors

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

 

“Hoku, are you ok?” Michael asked the moment he sat her down in the hotel room. She sighed still holding her shoulder before nodding.

“Let me see.” He asked pushing her cardigan down her shoulder to see a noticeable bruise forming. He hissed at the sight, putting a frustrated hand through his messy hair.

“Why’d you leave the hotel room?” He asked up annoyed as she let the tears fall. His heart broke at the scene, pulling her down into his arms.

“I’m sorry, it’s alright, everything is alright.” He whispered patting her back as she clung to his shirt.

“Mikey, everything is not alright. You’ll get in trouble for hitting that man.” Hoku said through tears as Michael sighed, he knew he would. It was only a matter of time before those photos of his hitting the man surfaced online and to the law. He sighed pulling away from her before looking into her eyes.

“You need to leave.” He mentioned as she quickly shook her head.

“I still have some business to do.” She added as he nodded in understanding.

“Didn’t you say your cousin is in Japan?” He asked as she wiped her tears before confusingly nodding.

“Why don’t you go over for a few days, give all this some time to blow over.” He explained as she looked down to her hand in his.

“What are you going to do?” She asked looking back up to his eyes as he sighed.

“They’ll probably come take me for hitting that man, don’t worry; I’ll take care of it.” He explained proudly as she sighed before forcefully nodding.

“We’ll have to sneak you out of here though.” He muttered sitting on his behind in front of you.

“I can talk to YG, I’m sure he’ll help.” Hoku answered as he smiled up to her and nodded.

“I just don’t want anything bad to happen to you. Now that word is out, no matter how much you deny it, you’re not safe here for the moment.” He explained resting a hand on her cheek. Michael handed her phone before gesturing for her to call. She hesitantly nodded and dialed the number she had hung up a few hours ago, hearing it ring.

“YG.’ He answered with authority causing her to sigh.

“Sir.” She spoke nervously as the line grew quiet.

“Hoku, just tell me is it true.” He sounded as if he were begging. She looked down to her hands panicked before sighing.

“Yes sir.” She whispered unable to lie to someone who had done so much for her. He sighed into the phone.

“Can I ask you one more thing before you tell me why you called?” He asked seriously as she held her chest, trying to silence the loud pounding of her heart.

“Yes sir.” She answered respectfully.

“Is it Jiyong’s?” He asked hesitantly as she let the tears fall to her skirt.

“Yes sir.” She answered still unable to lie.

“Hoku-ah.” He sighed as she sniffled.

“I’m sorry sir, I had no plans to come here and ruin Jiyong’s career with a child, that’s why I don’t want anyone to know.” She explained heartbroken.

“So you were just going to leave back home, without telling Jiyong about it?” He asked sounding a bit upset.

“I’m sorry sir; I don’t have the heart or courage to tell him.” She admitted biting her lip to silence the whimpering.

“Hoku-ah, you and I both know how much Jiyong dearly loves and cares for you. On top of that, he had always wanted to start a family.” YG mentioned as Hoku covered her face upset.

“Hoku-ah, he would want to know.” He pushed as she sniffled looking to Michael’s concerned expression.

“Just do me a favor, if I let him know, I want to tell him myself.” Hoku mentioned as YG sighed.

“Alright, but you have to promise me that you’ll tell him before you go home.” He answered as she felt her hands shaking in her lap.

“Sir.” She spoke through her whimpers.

“Hoku-ah, it’s the right thing to do, alright?” He explained as she tightly shut her eyes before nodding.

“I understand sir.” She whispered before he sighed again.

“Alright, now tell me why you called.” He mentioned as Hoku sniffled, wiping her tears onto the blanket in her lap.

“Sir, I need help.” She whispered as he looked to the phone concerned.

“Hoku-ah, are you alright? Is everything alright?” He asked worried as she sniffled looking away from Michael’s stare.

“The press attacked me.” She whispered as he gasped.

“Omo, are you ok?” He shouted as she sighed.

“One hit me on me with their camera, Michael got there and hit the man before getting me into the hotel.” She explained as he sighed in relief.

“That must be the photos I’m staring at right now.” He mentioned looking to the computer screen that had Michael’s attacked plastered all over it.

“I want to go to Japan for a few days with Selena and the rest.” She whispered as he listened.

“I want to, but I don’t want anyone to know that I’m leaving.” She added as he nodded. He knew what she needed, and with everything that she is going through right now, there was no way he was going to ignore this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are ya'll enjoying it so far? good? Bad?

PhoO7Ni.gif

Tell me! I can take it!

Anyways, I really do hope you are enjoying it, and if interested check out my other story also, Poisonous Love.

On top of that, I actually stopped in for a favor. If you love this story and actually got into because of the previous story [USA V.I.Ps Fanclub], could you go back to that story and UP VOTE it!

Pllllleeeeasssssseeeee and THANK YOU!

ymlGKVn.gif

Don't worry lovelies, this story is far from finished.

Thanks for supporting it <3

FcJ1Qvn.gif

Would it surprise you if I told you, in reality GD isn't my Bias? lol, I know, shocking right? 

W73GjLr.gif

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MY ULTIMATE BIAS!

Mr. CHOI, Tabi, Bingu, Tempo

D5c02yk.gif

LOL! Anyways, that's all for now! Sorry, couldn't contain myself, I have to share my gifs with you all! [Thanks Steph! I stole some! LOL]

Nighty Night!