Chapter 145 - Jeju.....again

Chance Happenings Foreseen Meetings

Hoku, Jiyong and rest of Big Bang arrived at Jeju airport. Of course it was overly packed with fans who had received an early notice about their arrival today. Jiyong held Elle’s car seat protectively to his chest while Hoku stood in front of him between Selena and Seungri.

“Jesus Christ.” Selena grunted when she was shoved by one of the security trying to protect the group from them. TOP and Crystal’s relationship had finally gone public, so the pair was ahead of them in another group of security, trying to fight the crazy VIPS trying to get to them.

“Oppa! JIYONG OPPA!” Girls squealed as Jiyong held his head down, keeping Elle out of harms way and out of view.

“Oppa!” Another one shouted just as Hoku turned to see a crazy VIP crawling on the ground between a pair of Security. She gasped when the girl stood up and reached out for the car seat. Jiyong gasped in surprise when he felt a tug to the car seat he was holding. Hoku saw red, in anger.

“YA!” Hoku snapped, pushing past the security that had ended up behind her, before ripping the crazed VIP off of her daughters car seat. Seungri grabbed the VIP before passing her to security.

“What the hell is your problem!?” Hoku snapped unable to contain her anger. Her voice was loud enough that the airport had actually turned down a bit from what it was before. Hoku glared around at the fans still frantically smiling before looking to Jiyong’s apologetic expression.

“MOVE!” Hoku snapped, grabbing Jiyong’s arm to pull him through the pack of people with the others. They quickly packed into the vans waiting before pulling away from the curb and towards the hotel.

 

Hoku frantically pulled the blanket off of Elle to check on her, sighing in relief when she noticed that Elle was still quietly sleeping as if nothing happened.

“Those damn Sasaeng.” TOP cursed from the front seat while Jiyong calmly stared at Hoku who looked like she was about to jump off the deep end any second now. He looked to Seungri and Selena worried.

“I hate this.” Hoku whispered to herself while Jiyong caught it barely before looking over to her worried expression. Quickly he took his phone out of his pocket and texted someone he had to speak to about the matter. His daughter was put in harms way and Hoku almost lost it, something had to be done.

“You think they are at the hotel too?” Crystal whispered to anyone listening as Selena and Seungri sighed.

“I wouldn’t doubt it honestly. It was close to impossible to keep them out for Youngbae’s wedding.” TOP answered from the front seat.

“Are you alright Hoku-ssi?” Mr. Kim asked from the drivers seat. She just simply sighed, nodding, never looking up from the car seat next to her. The hotel they were staying at was further then the last one they stayed at, so they had to make a pit stop when Seungri suddenly got hungry, lucky they had spotted a small family owned restaurant on their way there.

“You think it’s ok to stop?” Crystal asked climbing out ahead of anyone to see that there were barely any cars around this place.

“It should be fine.” TOP reassured shutting his door before walking over to hold her hand in his. Hoku climbed out, never letting go of Elle’s car seat as she held her against her chest.

“Hyung, go inside with everyone and get some seats, YG is calling me.” Jiyong quickly interrupted while Hoku looked back hesitantly. Jiyong smiled calmly, kissing her cheek before pushing her gently into Seungri’s awaiting arms. Once they were inside the restaurant, he finally answered the ringing phone.

“Yes sir.” He answered turning his back to the restaurant.

“What happened?!” YG practically shouted as Jiyong sighed, kicking some rocks under his feet.

“There were too many fans at the airport for security to handle. One of the fans got under and almost ripped Elle’s car seat out from me.” Jiyong explained angered by the thought. YG sighed loudly into the phone, loud enough for Jiyong to hear.

“How’s Elle? How’s Hoku-ah?” YG asked concerned while Jiyong looked over his shoulder to the group sitting at the window, eyes on him.

“Elle was asleep through the whole thing, Hoku, well, she was seconds away from strangling that fan to death. This can’t happen anymore.” Jiyong explained fed up with Sasaeng fans. What Hoku hadn’t noticed was the fact that this particular fan also tried to shove something into her car seat, what looked like a pair of underwear to him before Hoku ripped her away.

“She also tried to shove a pair of underwear into her car seat. Hoku didn’t see.” Jiyong added as YG groaned annoyed.

“Have you all arrived at the hotel yet?” YG asked

“No, we stopped about halfway to eat something.” Jiyong admitted looking back to see TOP and Seungri trying to distract Hoku.

“I’ll call some people to have extra security on the hotel and wedding grounds. Don’t worry about a think Jiyong, I’ll take care of everything.” YG reassured before Jiyong hung up to join his group.

 

Unfortunately, no one had time to worry about anything aside from the wedding they were all there for. The moment they pulled up in front of the hotel and checked into their respective rooms, the girls sectioned off from the guys to go and do some last minute dress fittings with Steph in their suite. Jiyong was meeting with the guys with Elle, since he figured Hoku should have some time to herself after everything she has done.

“Don’t worry about her baby, I’m quite capable of taking care of her for a few hours.” Jiyong whined seeing the nervous expression Hoku was giving him across the room while she put Elle’s bag together.

“I know your capable, but you’ve never been alone with her, that long, away from home.” Hoku answered back, packing a few things into her purse.

“Baby.” Jiyong whined, stomping his foot annoyed that she didn’t trust him. She chuckled before looking back down to her purse.

“When did you turn 5?” She teased as he snorted, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Well, I’ll just be upstairs if anything, you all are meeting in here right?” Hoku asked pulling her purse up her shoulder before looking to him.

“Baby, I already told you, just go before you never leave.” He tried to push her away as she sighed.

“I’m going, I’m going.” She chanted walking over to her awaken daughter lying on the ground of the living room.

“Alright Honey, momma gonna be gone for a bit.” Hoku announced kneeling down next to her before leaning over to kiss her.

“Keep an eye on your Appa and uncles. Make sure they don’t get in trouble.” Hoku teased side eying Jiyong who was already rolling his eyes at her comment.

“I’ll be back love.” Hoku kissed Elle once more before standing up and turning to Jiyong.

“I’ll see you for dinner then?” Hoku asked while Jiyong nodded, walking over before wrapping his arms loosely around her waist.

“Love you.” He whispered smiling as she smirked.

“Love you.” She answered back, kissing his lips lightly before walking away and out the door.

 

“Finally!” Steph threw her hands up in the air the moment Eden had opened the suite door to show Hoku, smiling sheepishly.

“Sorry.” Hoku immediately apologized, putting her hands together in a begging matter before noticing a few extra bodies in the room.

“Omo.” Hoku quickly stopped the embarrassing display, fixing her outfit.

“Ah, you must be Ms. Hoku Fernandez?” The male asked as Hoku bowed before looking to the other girls who just smiled.

“Hoku-ah, this is Hongbum Kim, he’s a fashion designer in Korea.” Steph quickly introduced as Hoku shook his hand, amazed.
“I’ve only ever saw photos of you, but in reality you are as gorgeous as your photos.” He teased causing Hoku to chuckle embarrassed.

“So this is the designer you said Daesung got for the dresses?” Hoku whispered over causing Steph to chuckle and nod.

“Well now that you are here, I want you all to try on your dresses and if we need to fix anything, I can do it today.” Hongbum explained walking over to a rack filled with dress bags. They handed each out to each of the girls, everyone had it on aside from Selena and Hoku, Selena went to the bathroom next to change while Hoku sat outside on the bed.

“So may I ask how it is to be dating Korea’s national fashion icon?” A voice startled Hoku as she looked up to see Hongbum doing something on his I-Pad.

“It’s interesting.” Hoku answered smiling before Steph plopped down only in a robe next to Hoku.

“She’s too modest, but she loves all the clothes.” Steph teased as Hoku playfully elbowed Steph.

“So where’s your dress? I’m eager to see it!” Hoku cheered excited causing Steph to smile before pointing to the last, large, dress bag still hanging.

“You nervous?” Hoku then asked seeing the way Steph was twirling the ring sitting on her finger. Steph sighed loudly before looking over to her friend.

“Thanks for being here.” Steph answered confusing Hoku who just leaned back in confusion.

“I ask you if your nervous and you thank me?” Hoku asked chuckling while Steph nodded.

“If you weren’t here, I don’t think I would have made it this far. I met Daesung all thanks to you.” Steph admitted as Hoku smiled gently.

“Anytime. We’re friends, so expect the unexpected from now on.” Hoku poked fun causing Steph to chuckle before she reached down for her stomach.

“What? Are you ok?” Hoku asked worried while Hongbum looked over at the commotion, obviously he was informed ahead of time. Steph smiled and then nodded.

“I just felt a flutter.” Steph explained as Hoku smiled taping her friends thigh.

“Just wait till you feel the actually kicking. It’s like they are using your kidneys as a boxing partner.” Hoku explained, wincing as she held her stomach in thought. Steph just smiled at her friends explanation.

“Then having to pee every minute, I mean, GOD! I remember having to pee every moment of the day like she was dancing on my bladder, it honestly pissed me off.” Hoku added causing everyone to laugh in the room.

“Well that’s why I have someone experienced with me, right?” Steph asked as Hoku sighed, turning to her.

“Is that even a question, even if you kick my out of the house, I’ll never leave.” Hoku reassured as Steph broke out laughing.

 

“Alright professor, it’s your turn.” Selena announced walking out in a short cute outfit.

“Oh! It’s so cute on you!” Steph cheered standing up alongside Hoku.

“What’s the concept in your choice? I mean, we are all wearing different styles?” Eden asked interested as she looked over at Crystal who was equally confused.

“I chose those dresses because they match your personalities.” Steph explained as their eyes shot open and down to their dresses in realization. It was something they loved to wear, the style was perfect for themselves and the color closely resembled each other.

“God, that just makes me nervous.” Hoku announced looking down to the dress bag in her arms.

“Oh just go put it on.” Eden whined pushing an unwilling Hoku into the bathroom to change.

 

“Are you sure it’s alright for me to be here? I mean, we’ve barely knew each other long enough.” Crystal whispered over to Steph as Hongbum adjusted the dress on her a bit.

“What are you talking about? You are one of the group now.” Steph announced standing up to pat her shoulder with a smile.

“Honestly, we didn’t like you at first, but it’s in the past.” Eden added as Crystal looked back unsure if she should take that as a compliment or threat. Steph hissed over at Eden before looking to Crystal.

“We all look at you as a friend, you need to be here. I want you here.” Steph added causing Crystal to smile.

“Plus, you’ll all be paired with your respective other halves.” Steph added clapping in excitement. This was going to be a very eventful weekend.