Family

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rated PG-13 :  Some coarse languages

 

THREE YEARS AGO, 2010.

 

I had arrived way too late.

 

I arrived at the scene, only to watch her car burst into flames. I wanted to run towards the inferno so badly but was held by many arms. I could only watch the blazing inferno going on and on with my eyes, my eyes filled with hot tears and my voice that seemed to have become hoarse from all the shouts. I caught sight of the culprit who was sitting by the roadside, a smirk on his face.

 

I beat the hell out of him.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

PRESENT, 2013.

 

She was my friend, my lover, my soulmate.

 

True, I had many flings throughout these years and honestly, I had the thought of settling down, but none had worked out. I missed her. Dearly.

 

She had her eyes on me when she's six and I didn't notice her till she was 16. We were both car fanatics and well, of course she was attracted to my knowledge about cars and my driving skill. She followed me when she turned 16 and we got hooked up ever since. With our gang, we did the craziest thing ever - Underground car racing, stealing cars, raiding barrels of oil. She was always there.

 

And right now, she's in my heart.

 

Until now.

 

"Hyung, look at this."

 

I stare at the piece of news, eyes refuse to be pried away from the picture.

 

WANTED

INFORM THE POLICE IF YOU SEE ANY OF THEM ABOVE.

 

She's not dead.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"I'm going to have to confirm this," I put on my gloves, ignoring all the disagreements thrown at me.

 

"He's messing your head. Yul is dead, hyung."

 

"We never did see her corpse," I hiss, staring straight back into his eyes.

 

That keep him silent as he backs away with a solemn nod, wrapping his arms around my sister's shoulders.

 

"Oppa... M-Must you really go?"

 

"Yes. I'll be fine, Soo. I promise. I have yet to see my little nephew. I'll be back," I soften my gaze and give a smile to my sister, Sooyoung.

 

"Araso..." She nods with tears in her eyes.

 

"Take care of your wife, Kang Daesung," I smirk and got into the car, starting up the engine.

 

"Bring Yul back."

 

"I will."

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

The news is right after all.

 

There she is, looking as though she is an angel, in the form of the most beautiful girl on earth. Chestnut brown hair, radiant and shining, swishing with every word she speaks. No flower, no goddess could compare with her beauty. She has the body of a dancer, lithe and beautiful. With every step she took, it looked as though she was floating, and I only become more convinced that I had found an angel.

 

She's mine.

 

Was.

 

I walk towards her, standing right in front of her, caressing her face so ever tenderly.

 

All I get in return, is a slap across my face.

 

", get your dirty hands off my cheek."

 

She scoffs and walks away, towards her car.

 

I smirk in disbelief, watching her disappear from my sight.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Her gang and my gang ends up going head to head on a deal.

 

Intense car racing goes on, gunshots ring. My mind is only filled with her as I chase after her, wanting to ensure that she's safe and sound and also, to track down what on earth really happened 3 years ago.

 

"Looks like your skill is still not up to my standard," I smirk, getting down the car as I corner her.

 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I DON'T KNOW YOU! STOP FOLLOWING ME DAMN IT!" She bellows, getting out of her car in a fit of anger.

 

"Kwon Yuri," I keep my tone even, walking towards her.

 

"Don't come near me. I swear I will shoot," she pulls out the pistol that she has and points at me.

 

"It's not the first time we share life and death. Go ahead," I spread my arms wide, waiting for her to shoot.

 

She backs away as I continue to walk forward.

 

BAM!

 

"Count yourself lucky!"

 

She shoots me - a little off my liver.

 

She gets into the car and reverses away.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Hyung, this is it. We're calling it quits," Daesung announces as he helps me dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter