An Accident that changes Everything- lalalla

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had just returned from Japan and everyone was just lazing around until a scream was heard from inside the room.

 

"Omo! Daesung oppa!" It was Seohyun, who was now running out of her room. 

 

What?! What happened to Daesung?! Now now, why are you so worried Jung Jessica? Of c-course! I-I'm worried for a f-friend! Yes, I'm just worried for a friend.

 

"What happened to Daesung?" I asked.

 

"H-He He got involved in an accident!"

 

"MWUH?! Yuri ah! Didn't you contact Young Bae oppa when we're back? Why didn't he tell you?" I asked Yuri.

 

Did I say before? Yuri and Young Bae oppa is dating. 

 

"Nopes I didn't. I thought he was busy rehearsing. I'll cal him now!" Yuri replied and took out her phone in a hurry, calling Young Bae oppa. 

 

The conversation didn't last for long.

 

"I'm going over to BigBang's dorm now. Sica ah, you wanna come along?" Yuri hung up and picked up her bag. 

 

"G-Give me a minute!" I said and rushed into my room, getting ready to go out. 

 

I'm just worried for a friend. Just a friend.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"YAH! DAESUNG AH! YOU GOT TO OPEN THE DOOR! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO STAY INSIDE?!" The moment we arrived at BigBang's dorm, screams and shouts could already be heard from the outside, causing me to spam the bell.

 

Right then, I heard footsteps, walking towards the door.

 

"Oppa, it's everything alright?" The first sentence that came out of my mouth when Young Bae oppa open the door.

 

"Everything is alright, but Daesung isn't," he then spotted Yuri, who was behind me and quickly gave her a hug before ushering us in.

 

When I stepped into the dorm, all my focus was diverted to the crowd, standing in front of a door; supposedly to be Daesung's room. Then, I saw a small table beside it with all the dishes. What is this Kang Daesung trying to do?! Is he trying to strave himself of death?! I was fumming over the top and rushed towards the door and started banging it.

 

"YAH! Kang Daesung! It's Jessica! Open the door! You HAVE to eat!" I shouted over the door and there was no response from the other side. "Don't you guys have the room key?" 

 

"I have, but I think hyung would be mad if we barge in just like that..." Seungri ruffled his hair in frustration. 

 

"We don't have a choice now. Get the key. I-I-I'll go in..." What are you thinking Jung Jessica?! 

 

"Are you sure? He might be really angry and hurt you..." Young Bae oppa asked in uncertainty. 

 

"I-I'll be fine..." I gave a smile. Actually, I was really afraid. 

 

"Okays! I'll go get the key!" Seungri ran into his room and the sound of rummaging stuffs could be heard. 

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

I unlocked the door and went inside. The room was dark, the curtains were down and the room was in a mess. Things were thrown all around and there was that person, covering himself up, hiding below the blanket. I walked up, taking a seat on the bed. 

 

"Daesung ah, it's Jessica." I placed my hands on top of him, gently shaking his body.

 

"Why are you here? G-Go away..." A hoarse voice came from under the blanket.

 

"You can't be like this, you have to eat! Or you would really starve to death!" I shouted.

 

"I KILLED SOMEONE. HOW CAN YOU ASKED ME TO EAT NOW?! PLEASE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He sat up, shouting at me.

 

I froze. I was so scared that a tear almost fell. It was the first time I see him like this. The Kang Daesung that I know is cheerful and optimistic and his smiles always cause his eyes to form into nice crescents. I couldn't leave him. Someone got to stay with him.

 

"Just shout at me if it makes you feel better but you still have to eat." I leaned forward, giving him a hug. I guess this is what he needed the most right now, a hug. "This accident isn't your fault, it's not like you want it to happen, right?"

 

His arms were already on my waist and I could feel a nod from him against my shoulder.

 

"So please, eat. You can't be like this f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter