The Sun will Rise

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN IDOL'S DORM...

 

"BBALIWA BBALIWA!" 

 

"YAH! KWON YURI! WAIT FOR ME!" 

 

"Aishhh! You're so slow! HURRY UP! I'm leaving without you!" The girls' dorm was in a huge commotion as shouts were thrown all around in the room. "YOONA! ARE YOU DONE?!" 

 

"Mwuh? Waeyo?" The shikshin in the group looked up, her cheeks puffed with chips. 

 

"WHAT?! YAH! IM YOONA!" The tanned girl's eyes went wide in shock.

 

"Wae?" The shikshin pouted in dismay. "I don't have any plans to leave the dorm today. I'm tired out from filming."

 

"But you'd promised me that you'd go with me. You FORGOT?!" The tanned girl rolled her eyes and pulled the other party up. "Aishh! You promised and so you're just going to go with me! I've no time to waste already! I'll remind you on our way there! YAH! KIM HYOYEON! CHOI SOOYOUNG! ARE YOU DONE!?"

 

"At least let me get change and grab my packet of chips first!" 

 

"WE AIN'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT IM YOONA!"

 

Yupps, you hadn't heard wrongly. 

 

It's GIRLS' GENERATION.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"YG Entertainment!" 

 

"For?"

 

"GOSH! HAVE YOU REALLY FORGOTTEN?! In just an hour more, Taeyang sunbae is going to release his long-awaited song! His solo for the first time in 3 YEARS!"

 

"Oh..." Still, the truth hadn't really sunk into the blur Yoona. "Wait. YG Entertainment... Taeyang sunbae... WE'RE GOING TO SEE BIGBANG?!" 

 

"Congrats for figuring out finally, Miss Im," the other three girls rolled their eyes in pure sarcasm.

 

"MWUH?!! OMO! TURN BACK! LET ME PUT ON MAKEUP AT LEAST!" 

 

"Like I've said, we got no time for that already," Yuri sighed. "It's all of you girls' fault! Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung trying to doll yourself up and you, Im Yoona, just spend your time eating away."

 

"Aishh, it's my snack time now..." Yoona pouted. 

 

"Seungri wants me to invite you along if not I wouldn't deprive you of your snacks as well," Yuri sighed. "I told him your concern and he says to reassure because GD sunbae has requested the cafeteria to be opened just for you." 

 

"OMO! JEONGMAL JEONGMAL?!!" Yoona's eyes went wide with excitement. "YAY!" 

 

"I think only the three of us are going for the MV," Hyoyeon sighed with envy. "You don't know how lucky you're, Im Yoona. GD sunbae had been chasing you for like ever!" 

 

"Really?" Yoona raised her brows. "How come I didn't know?"

 

"You never once knew anything that's not related to food," Sooyoung answered. "I can't wait to see Daesung oppa!"

 

"I would like to meet TOP sunbae. 'The Commitment' is really good..." Hyoyeon continued as a faint blush escaped from her cheeks.

 

"Hello, I guess I'm the only one going for the MV? I've spent such a HUGE effort to ask Seungri to sneak us into YGE and here you girls are, not being on the correct topic!" Yuri puffed her cheeks in annoyance.

 

"Oh come on Kwon Yuri! You're not going for the MV, you're going for the PERSON!" The other three girls chorused.

 

"Y-YAH! YOU GIRLS!" 

 

Yes, to be more exact, they're Girls' Generation DANCELINE.

 

Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

YG ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING...

 

"A-Annyeonghasaeyo! So Nyuh Shi Dae immida!" 

 

"Oh! You girls are here!" 

 

The entire room went silent as the four girls stood embarrassingly, all eyes in the room were on them as murmurs rang. 

 

"Erm... So the cafeteria is still open?" The gluttony Im Yoona spoke up innocently, breaking the ice.

 

"YAH! IM YOONA!" 

 

That warmed up the awkward atmosphere as the others burst into laughters.

 

"Yes, only for you, Yoona-sshi," Big Bang's leader, G-Dragon stepped out, offering his hand to her. "May I have the honour to bring you there?" 

 

"Uhm..." Yoona pursed her lips, being deep in thought. "Alrights! Since I don't know where to head to either." 

 

"YAH! HYUNG! IT'S ME WHO INVITED YOONA! LET ME SHOW HER WHERE TO GO!" 

 

Seungri shouted and ran after the pair who were holding hands now.

 

"Daesung oppa!" Sooyoung answered and hi-fived Daesung and was immersed into a conversation immediately.

 

"TOP s-sunbae! Y-Your movie is really good... I-I enjoyed it alot..." At the same time, Hyoyeon had began her move as well too. "I like it more than Yuri's 'No Breathing'."

 

Yuri looked around the room and at her fellow members, letting out a defeated sigh. So much for asking them to accompany her here. 

 

"Yuri?"

 

"T-Taeyang s-sunbae..." Yuri could feel her cheeks flushed red as she heard the familiar voice and turned around. "A-Annyeonghasaeyo..."

 

"Aigoo, didn't we say to drop the formalities already?" A clear chuckle rang as Taeyang ruffled her hair affectionately.

 

"T-Taeyang oppa..." Yuri finally found the courage to look up and was immediately melted by the sight of her idol's smile. 

 

"Don't worry, I like 'No Breathing' more than 'The Commitment," Taeyang leaned in closer, whispering into her ears.

 

"G-G-Gomawoyo..." That caused her cheeks to went into a total red." 

 

"You're really cute," Taeyang laughed at her reaction. "So I guess... You're the only one that's here to give me support?"

 

"I-I guess so?" Yuri looked around and apologised embarrassingly. "Mianhaeyo oppa... These two just came for their idols while that Im Yoona, is worseoff, coming only for the FOOD."

 

"But I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter