Specially Dedicated

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Y-Yoona? A-Are you there?" Jiyong unlocked the door and called out but only silence greeted him.

 

 

Its been a week, a week since the two of them have talked to each other. They didn’t seperate on good terms, fighting at the waiting room of an music show a week before.

 

 

"Yah, why are you ignoring me~" Yoona started whinning

 

 

"You should ask yourself what have you done" he kept his poker face

 

 

"What did i do..." Yoona pouted

 

 

"Where did you went before you came over?" He asked sternly

 

 

"I just went to meet Guensuk oppa for a brief moment.." She pouted.

 

 

"You two seems really close huh?"

 

 

"Why are you being so jealous.." She mumbled but was loud enough for him to hear it. 

 

 

"That is beacause i saw him wrapping his arms around you!" He rebutted. 

 

 

"But we are friends!"

 

 

"But he likes you! Can’t you see that?"

 

 

This suppose to be the time for them to sort out the misunderstanding.In this situation, they might lead to another fight again.

 

 

"He likes me, so what? I am just treating him like how i treat my other guy friend!"

 

 

Yoona was really mad at him, for being overly jealous.

 

 

"But you don’t have to hug him back right?!"

 

 

"YAH KWON JIYONG! YOU ARE REALLY TOO MUCH!" She exploded, tears starting rolling down her cheeks as she storm out of the room.

 

 

"IM YOONA!" He shouted when she started to storm off. 

 

 

Both of them just meet up after few weeks of seperation due to hetic schedules. Look, what have it becomes now?

 

 

 

Since then, Jiyong was away for his ‘one of a kind’ concert. He misses her alot, but he refused to call her just because he was too stubborn.

 

 

Just as he was wondering where have she gone, he heard sound of footstep coming nearer to the door.

 

 

"Yoona…" He called out

 

 

The girl just froze at the doorstep, nearly gasping after she saw who was in the house.

 

 

"I-I am b-back" he gave a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter