Baby I Love You - Seungri_Yeobo

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#NowPlaying Jennifer Lopez - Baby I Love You

 

She was at a lost. She never knew she would feel something like this before. Every time she closes her eyes all she could think of is him.

 

Taeyeon was losing her mind.

 

As she blew her breath upwards, making her bangs rised up, the petite pretty girl was on her usual melancholic mode. As she rested her head on the arm of the couch, images of what happened slowly crept into her head.

 

One week ago

Two nights ago, Kim Taeyeon lost a bet to her SNSD members. They quickly cashed in on the bet and told her to go to a certain club in Seoul. It seemed pretty simple enough as she had been clubbing before. Only she was to go to a very notorious club, alone.

 

And what's worse was that the bet stipulated that she had to bring home a guy to her dorm. The guy in question had to be her complete opposite. And a complete opposite of a good girl was of course, a bad boy.

 

This was one of the most difficult things she had ever gone through. Still, prideful of being a leader of SNSD, Taeyeon pushed through with the punishment.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

So on this day, she did finally have the nerve to come to the said club. It was notorious for having wild and unruly patrons who party harder like it was the end of the world. And bad boys are certainly in abundance in the said club. Minutes after her arrival inside the club, the male population was surrounding her like a pack of wolves pouncing their prey.

 

Never thinking a celebrity like her would come, they were so excited to the point of chaos. Taeyeon was about to be violated by these erts when a person came to her rescue. Like a gallant knight, he fended of these wolves and quickly escorted her out of the club.

 

But what surprised Taeyeon was the fact that her rescuer was none other than Bigbang's Leader Kwon Ji Yong aka G-Dragon.

 

"Are you alright, Taeyeon-ssi?" Jiyong asked as he and Taeyeon were now a bit far from the club.

 

"I'm...okay..sunbaenim,..I.." Taeyeon was still shook-up from that horrible experience in the club.

 

"Aigoo, why does a pretty girl like you doing in such a place like that?" GD beamed his boyish smile towards her.

 

'Did G-Dragon just called me pretty?' Taeyeon suddenly felt her heart thumping.

 

"I..should ask that about you." Taeyeon stuttered.

 

GD was embarassed by the question and scratched his head. Until he noticed something.

 

"Are you sick? You want to go to a clinic or something?" He noticed Taeyeon's cheeks were gushing red.

 

"A.anniyo, GD sunbaenim...I'm alright.." Taeyeon was stuttering. 

 

'Stop stuttering you idiot!' She thought to herself.

 

The Dragon just smiled in relief. "Let me take you back to your dorm."

 

"Oh, its alright sunbaenim. I'll just hail a cab and..."

 

"Nope. I insist on taking you home. It's dangerous out there at this time of night," GD interrupted. "And call me Ji Yong."

 

"Neh?" Taeyeon was clearly confused.

 

"Ji Yong. Call me Ji Yong."

 

"Neh, sunb..Ji Yong..." Taeyeon replied shyly.

 

GD chuckled at her cute remark. "Since you called me Ji Yong, I'll just call you Taeyeon then. Come on, I'll buy you coffee before I take you home."

 

GD casually held on to Taeyeon's hand as they made their way to his car.

 

All this time, Taeyeon's cheeks were bursting red. It was so hot, its like a volcano ready to explode.

 

'It just an innocent hold. But why am I feeling like this?' She thought.

 

 

As Taeyeon continued to reminisce, she was eyeing the cellphone with anticipation as if she was waiting for a call or a text to come in. While she still waiting, she recalled more events that happened that night...

 

Soon, they went inside a nearly empty coffee shop. They stayed there for a while as GD and Taeyeon were having a good conversation. Taeyeon was so comfortable towards her saviour that she finally revealed the punishment her members had put her through.

 

"Aigoo, you girls really do surprise me," GD shook his head. "And such a dangerous bet I might add."

 

"I know," Taeyeon laughed. "They thought I would back out but my pride wouldn't let me."

 

GD was just simply amazed by her bravery. "You are one tough and foolish girl, Kim Taeyeon."

 

Taeyeon reciprocrated with a smile as GD proceeded to sip his coffee. She was now staring intently at him.

 

'Oh, I never knew you could be this handsome up close. And those brown eyes of yours. Omo they are so...'

 

"What?" GD suddenly blurted.

 

"W...what?" Taeyeon was snapped back to reality.

 

"What is it, Taeyeon? Is there something on my face?"

 

"Anni.yo, Jiyong...it's just.." 'Think Tae, think!' "I..mean..I just thought of something."

 

"Go on?" GD was curious now.

 

"That since I was supposed to have a guy take me home as part of the punishment. And I was hoping...." 

 

"Okay, go on," he urged.

 

Taeyeon was now running circles with her fingers. "I was hoping thatyoumaybethatguy..."

 

'Nice going you idiot. He'll think you're weird, Tae.'

 

GD stared at her confused when he suddenly flashed his cheeky smile.

 

"I'll do it."

 

"Really?" an ecstatic Taeyeon replied.

 

"Yup. Who play a better bad boy role than me, right?"

 

"Oh, Jiyong I wasn't implying that you are..."

 

"Relax, Taeyeon," GD did not let her finish. "G-Dragon's bad boy image is a well known fact. Don't worry, I've got this covered."

 

Taeyeon heaved a sigh of relief. "We'll do some convincing acting though. And I can't wait to see their faces when they see you and me together in front of our dorm."

 

"I can't wait for that either."

 

As both GD and Taeyeon laughed and discussed their plans to surprise the SNSD members, they continued to chat as the night deepened.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

Meanwhile its 1:45AM and the members of SNSD were now walking back and forth in the living room of their dorm.

 

"Where is she?" a worried Tiffany said. "She is not answering her phone."

 

"Yah! This is all your fault Kwon Yuri!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

"Me?! This was your idea to begin with!" Yuri rebutted.

 

"Yah, its actually both your faults!" Sunny joined in on the arguement.

 

"Unnies, shouldn't we call manager-oppa?" Seohyun asked.

 

"Anni, maknae. Manager-oppa will kill us." Yoona replied.

 

"Yoona's right. Let's just go to the club and look for her." Hyoyeon suggested.

 

"And risk all of us being exposed? What are you crazy?!" Jessica exclaimed.

 

As the girls continued to argue and bicker inside their dorm, they were silenced when the doorbell rang.

 

Tiffany, who was closest to the door quickly ran and opened it.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, where the hell have you....OMO!" Tiffany had wide open. And so were the rest of the girls.

 

What they saw gave them the shock of the lifetime. In front of the door was their leader whose arms are wrapped around a man's waist. And not just any man, it was Bigbang's G-Dragon.

 

"Anneyeong, ladies," GD smiled as he had his arms wrapped around Taeyeon's shoulders.

 

The SNSD members were so shocked that they couldn't greet back. 

 

"Well I must say you were right Tae-baby. Your dorm is much bigger than it looks."

 

Taeyeon playfully caressed his cheeks with her fingers. "Oh, Ji-honey, you should see it from the inside."

 

The girls were not only shocked, they were confused as well. 'Did they just call ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter