Chaos - TopfanYulyanGyoon

✧*~ SoshiBang Oneshot Request & Collection ~*✧ [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRI'S POV

 

"APPA!!"

 

"Mirae! Don't shout, Omma is sleeping~" I came over and her face affectionately.

 

"Omma is not bringing me to school? Appa you are not going to the company?" For a five years old kid, questioning seems to be their privilege.

 

"Omma is very sick right now, Appa will bring you to school today!" I leaned over to carry her into my arms, giving her a kiss on the cheek, " So, let's wash up now and go down for our breakfast~"

 

"Neh!~"

 

"Appa, why are there no eggs for breakfast today?" Mirae looked up with a pout," Omma always makes me eggs for breakfast!"

 

"Arasso, I will make one now alright?" I her head gently, the pout immediately turned into a wide smile.

 

After breakfast, it took me almost 1 hour to prepare Mirae for school, from tying her two ponytails to changing her into the school uniform. Tying her hair was the biggest challenge. I mean, I don't have any whacky hairstyle nor did I keep long hair like Ji Yong hyung did with our various past albums. How would I know how to tie hair?!

 

And after an hour, this was what I hear from the little princess, "Appa, the ponytails that Omma ties is prettier."

 

Depressing.

 

✺✺✺✺✺

 

"See you later princess!" I stopped infront of her preschool and gave her a kiss.

 

"See you later Appa!" She returned the kiss with smile spreaded across her face.

 

After returning back home, I went straight to the kitchen to cook some porridge for the sick upstairs. While the porridge was boiling, I threw all the clothes into the washing machine and on the machine without any hesitation.

 

Few hours of doing the housework was like having few concerts in a row, I was sweating like mad. Just then, the phone started ringing.

 

"Ji Yong Hyung!" I greeted cheerfully, knowing what's coming next.

 

"YAH LEE SEUNG HYUN," He shouted through the phone. " Why aren't you at the company now? We are rehearsing for the concert!"

 

"Aigoo, Hyung! Are you having a cold war with Yoona again?" I smirked.

 

"Y-Yah! Who say you can call her by her name?! You're suppose to call her hyungsoonim! Do you wanna die?!"

 

"A-Arasso, Seohyun is very sick right now and no one is able to take care Mirae. So, can I skip today's rehearsal?"

 

"Yah, you-"

 

"Hyung! You can't do this to me! You even SKIPPED half of our concert that time when Yoona was sick!" I cut in before he could speak and continued. " I am only skipping the rehearsal! Hyungggg"

 

"YAH YAH, Stop using that to threaten me everytime you are in trouble. Arasso, make sure you are really at home taking care of your wife and child and not outside hanging around."

 

"Hyung! I am re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter